General chat area for anything whatsoever

Moderator: Core Staff

Infinite
PC Team
PC Team

Re: Hunting

Post by Infinite » February 10th, 2011, 10:07 pm

Hoogie wrote:
Infinite wrote:The fact that you have almost nothing to say back to me also proves to me that I don't have to take you seriously.
Already made my point so nothing else to say. I let Soviet take over cause he's a lot better in English.
What was your point? You don't like hunting and animals suffering?

I'm going to have to agree to disagree with you, since you seem to be perfectly fine with animals being instantly killed, but not with them suffering for even a few seconds before dying.
Drofder2004 wrote:Funniest thread ever, and I don't even have to post any more.
So I can assume your gumdrop grenade inside of an apple idea worked?
"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together."
"A still more glorious dawn awaits- not a sun rise, but a galaxy rise. A morning filled with four hundred billion suns: the rising of The Milky Way." - Carl Sagan

[15:19] _MattyTÒ£eFarmer_: infinate
[15:19] _MattyTÒ£eFarmer_: u r smarter than me

cianw1
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper
Gamertag: cianw1

Post by cianw1 » February 10th, 2011, 11:29 pm

Soviet wrote:They can run away. What point are you even trying to make in that statement, if anything you're supporting my point, both through your blatant ignorance and acknowledgment of the helplessness of said animals.

That isn't hunting, that is trapping and protecting your property from an infestation. They don't go out with a gun dressed up in camo and systematically kill the nicest looking rabbits, they guard their property and their food. Also, I highly doubt you're a farmer or protecting your crops.
Yes, that is hunting? just because your helping a farmer whilst doing it doesnt make it not hunting.
Also, I highly doubt you're a farmer or protecting your crops.
No, i protect farmers crops though.

Me: Well, i think the ONLY way to resolve this problem is...KS reseign from site admin and me to take his place, and then commence my plan for world domination...
KS : Done.

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » February 11th, 2011, 9:32 pm

Infinite wrote:So I can assume your gumdrop grenade inside of an apple idea worked?
the kind of meat I hunted didn't like apples, they go batshit crazy for watermelons though.
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

BeZZo
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by BeZZo » February 11th, 2011, 9:50 pm

Hmmm, what type of fruit is the most effective against birds ?

cianw1
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by cianw1 » February 11th, 2011, 9:51 pm

Drofder, WTF do you hunt? you just refer to them as meat but you say the stampede and eat watermellons etc? and according to the things over there <-- you live in London? I have no idea what kinda stuff you are hunting.

Me: Well, i think the ONLY way to resolve this problem is...KS reseign from site admin and me to take his place, and then commence my plan for world domination...

Infinite
PC Team
PC Team

Post by Infinite » February 11th, 2011, 9:53 pm

Drofder2004 wrote:
Infinite wrote:So I can assume your gumdrop grenade inside of an apple idea worked?
the kind of meat I hunted didn't like apples, they go batshit crazy for watermelons though.
"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together."
"A still more glorious dawn awaits- not a sun rise, but a galaxy rise. A morning filled with four hundred billion suns: the rising of The Milky Way." - Carl Sagan

cianw1
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by cianw1 » February 11th, 2011, 9:54 pm

BeZZo wrote:Hmmm, what type of fruit is the most effective against birds ?
For what? To lure them? it depends what bird really but try any kind of seeds or raisins perhaps. or buy one of those birdfeeder things you can get from outdoor stores.

BeZZo
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by BeZZo » February 11th, 2011, 10:00 pm

cianw1 wrote:
BeZZo wrote:Hmmm, what type of fruit is the most effective against birds ?
For what? To lure them? it depends what bird really but try any kind of seeds or raisins perhaps. or buy one of those birdfeeder things you can get from outdoor stores.
It was sarcasm...

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » February 11th, 2011, 10:07 pm

cianw1 wrote:Drofder, WTF do you hunt? you just refer to them as meat but you say the stampede and eat watermellons etc? and according to the things over there <-- you live in London? I have no idea what kinda stuff you are hunting.
They used to be an exotic creature but some people decided to spread these creatures into a different habitat and ever since those days they have been over-populating and even mixing with over species.

The TripleK hunting society has tried and failed so far to lower their population and stop the spread, I however continue my efforts using new and old techniques. Exploding fruit is not new, the watermelons size allows a larger area of damage and the pitchfork allows for a more personal close kill.
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."

BeZZo
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by BeZZo » February 11th, 2011, 10:30 pm

Soooo, you're hunting black people ?

Infinite
PC Team
PC Team

Post by Infinite » February 11th, 2011, 10:32 pm

BeZZo wrote:Soooo, you're hunting black people ?
wtf? No. Are you racist or something?

BeZZo
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by BeZZo » February 11th, 2011, 10:40 pm

KillerSam wrote:
Infinite wrote:
BeZZo wrote:Soooo, you're hunting black people ?
wtf? No. Are you racist or something?
wow BeZZo....no need to be racist about a bit of hunting...
I read TripleK - KKK (Ku Klux Klan) :oops:

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » February 12th, 2011, 12:47 am

BeZZo wrote:I read TripleK - KKK (Ku Klux Klan) :oops:
Triple-K = www.triplek.com :roll:

BeZZo
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by BeZZo » February 12th, 2011, 12:51 am

Hmm, didn't knew about that

cianw1
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by cianw1 » February 12th, 2011, 12:59 am

Drofder, i dont know what kind of animal it is? cant you just say? if i had to guess id say tortoises xD but i doubt theres a infestation of wild tortoises in london...and i see Bezzo's mistake. triple k = kkk