General chat area for anything whatsoever

Moderator: Core Staff

cianw1
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper
Gamertag: cianw1

Hunting

Post by cianw1 » February 8th, 2011, 1:44 am

Does anyone here hunt? wether its air rifle, shotgun, rifle or even trapping?

Me: Well, i think the ONLY way to resolve this problem is...KS reseign from site admin and me to take his place, and then commence my plan for world domination...
KS : Done.

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Re: Hunting

Post by Drofder2004 » February 8th, 2011, 1:52 am

I do a little badger-baiting and rabbit trapping.
No guns, just pitchfork and a spade (not the garden type).
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

BeZZo
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by BeZZo » February 8th, 2011, 11:23 am

Is fishing included?

B4.
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by B4. » February 8th, 2011, 12:41 pm

Used to as a kid,
Roos, pigs, foxes, rabbits for the dogs. If it moved and it wasnt stock then it was fair game.

Them days are gone with all the new gun rules these days.
Used to pick up ammo after school and bring home on the school bus, think youd be locked up now lol.

cianw1
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by cianw1 » February 8th, 2011, 10:10 pm

Sure fishing is included. im more of a hunting enthusiast tbh. I have a good friends who goes hunting with his dad who is a gamekeeper and i recently went to a beaters day with him which was really interesting. Hopefully i will get an Air Rifle soon but i might try trapping in the mean time. Im not that good with fishing i have a pretty small fishing rod and the biggest fisdh ive caught is Rudd :( even though i catch lots and lots of them hahah. Quite a few of my friends like fishing also.

Me: Well, i think the ONLY way to resolve this problem is...KS reseign from site admin and me to take his place, and then commence my plan for world domination...

Infinite
PC Team
PC Team

Post by Infinite » February 8th, 2011, 11:45 pm

I used to hunt, but I've pretty much stopped now. I've hunted deer, rabbits, boar, some squirrels, various birds, and, on my most recent occasion, alligator.

I love shooting in general. Guns are a great way to blow off some steam. I didn't really like hunting, but my father used to ask me to go with him, and one of the only ways to shoot guns was to go hunting with him when I was younger, so I used to go :P.
"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together."
"A still more glorious dawn awaits- not a sun rise, but a galaxy rise. A morning filled with four hundred billion suns: the rising of The Milky Way." - Carl Sagan

[15:19] _MattyTÒ£eFarmer_: infinate
[15:19] _MattyTÒ£eFarmer_: u r smarter than me

cianw1
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by cianw1 » February 9th, 2011, 12:18 am

How the hell did you get alligators lol?? also what guns do you use for each different type of game?

cianw1
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by cianw1 » February 9th, 2011, 12:32 am

No i mean how did he kill them? used a .50cal or something lol

cianw1
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by cianw1 » February 9th, 2011, 12:49 am

Yeah ;) Do you hunt KS?

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » February 9th, 2011, 12:53 am

He hunts noobs on public CoD4 server with me.

cianw1
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by cianw1 » February 9th, 2011, 1:00 am

Pedsdude wrote:He hunts noobs on public CoD4 server with me.
LOL

@KS if you have a gun/air rifle then you dont need land if you ask almost any farmer then they will gladly let you shoot rabbits/pigeons etc because theyre pests. especially rabbits they eat crops, chew through wire, dig holes etc the farmer will usually be more than happy.

Infinite
PC Team
PC Team

Post by Infinite » February 9th, 2011, 1:44 am

cianw1 wrote:How the hell did you get alligators lol?? also what guns do you use for each different type of game?
I can't remember specific guns I used to use (it's been years since I've shot any gun :/), but I do remember using a .22 Remington rifle for small game and a .308 Winchester for medium game. For alligator, it doesn't really matter what kind of gun you have. To catch them, we used a fishing rod with a huge hook on it, and basically reeled them in and used a snare on them, then when we had a good grip on them to such a degree that they couldn't fall to the bottom of the pond, we shot them in the head. Where I live, it's illegal to shoot alligators without having something attached to them such as a rope or snare, because they could fall to the bottom of the pond and become nearly irretrievable.
"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together."
"A still more glorious dawn awaits- not a sun rise, but a galaxy rise. A morning filled with four hundred billion suns: the rising of The Milky Way." - Carl Sagan

[15:19] _MattyTÒ£eFarmer_: infinate
[15:19] _MattyTÒ£eFarmer_: u r smarter than me

B4.
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by B4. » February 9th, 2011, 11:20 am

Ditto
KillerSam wrote:Pedsdude wrote:
He hunts noobs on public CoD4 server with me.

True dat.
Lol nice
Just like I like to do.
A knife in the back from an old fella puts them in their place.

Hoogie
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Hoogie » February 9th, 2011, 11:24 am

Everyone who kills animals for fun are assholes. Period.
-=[[CoDJumper.com Movies]]=-
[[Ambush]] || [[Backlot]] || [[Bloc]] || [[Bog]] || [[Broadcast]] || [[Chinatown]] || [[Countdown]]
[[Crash]] || [[Creek]] || [[Crossfire]] || [[District]] || [[Downpour]] || [[Killhouse]] || [[Overgrown]]
[[Pipeline]] || [[Shipment & Wetwork]] || [[Showdown]] || [[Strike]] || [[Vacant]]

A woman can fake an orgasm, but a man can fake an entire relationship

cianw1
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by cianw1 » February 9th, 2011, 5:50 pm

Yeah, if i kill a rabbit it wont go to waste either.