New jump for railyard and neuville

Forum for all kinds of CoD jumps.

Moderator: Core Staff

Luke
Past/Inactive Team Member

New jump for railyard and neuville

Post by Luke » May 31st, 2005, 1:06 am

Hi, i've found some jumps which i've not seen before on the codjumper site for neuville and railyard. The neuville jump is an alternative nade jump from a tree to the butchers house which is kinda tricky, I have another nade jump for this which is much harder and I doubt has been found.
The railyard jump is a strafe jump similar to railyard16 but instead of jumping to the wall, jump to the metal pillar thing.
I've emailed the demos to 2 codjumper members that say they accept cod demos, but no response. Maybe they are just not good enough or too well known, I dunno but they aren't on the codjumper site!

You can download the demos here: http://www.aufa87.dsl.pipex.com/neuvill ... rddemo.zip

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » May 31st, 2005, 2:13 am

They certainly are good enough. I can assure you of that. The problem is, you have hit CJ in its worst times. Exams all round. Everyone is busy revising and taking there exams. Don't worry give it by the end of the week, and they will be up :)
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

Luke

Post by Luke » May 31st, 2005, 3:32 am

Thats cool thanks drofder2004 :D good luck to all taking exams!

I also made sweet neuville demo earlier, strafe jump from the mayors house to the liquor store, then nade jump to get to the top of it (easiest way imo) then strafe jump to the mayors house roof :)

have a look and tell me what you think please :wink: http://www.aufa87.dsl.pipex.com/luke-neuville2.dm_2

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » May 31st, 2005, 3:54 am

Very nice. The first jump, was one of the jumps that found me to this ite (although I couldn't do it)...

the last jump is the same as 1 of my 3 jumps in the file I posted earlier :)
Here
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » May 31st, 2005, 8:45 pm

I'll try and look at some in the next weekend so please have patience ;) (I haven't checked them yet, but if Drofder sais they're good... I believe him ;)).
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Luke

Post by Luke » June 6th, 2005, 12:11 am

My jumps as you predicted are on the site now :), and heres another way i found to do this jump, the nade jump is easy but the next jump is not as easy as it looks http://www.aufa87.dsl.pipex.com/luke-neuville3.dm_2 anyone seen/tried this way before?

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » June 6th, 2005, 1:38 am

Luke wrote:My jumps as you predicted are on the site now :), and heres another way i found to do this jump, the nade jump is easy but the next jump is not as easy as it looks http://www.aufa87.dsl.pipex.com/luke-neuville3.dm_2 anyone seen/tried this way before?
Yes and No.

I will post Demo 2moro.
The first jump can be done with 333 fps ;)

Soviet
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Soviet » June 6th, 2005, 2:02 pm

on the neuville liquor house i believe it is, (im not sure) you can get on the roof another way, it most likely has been found but just in case it hasn't. Also, sry for the bad jumping skills, ive played on CoD:UO with jumps my whole CoD career so i didnt really know how to strafe jump properly or how to do it without sprinting.

http://rapidshare.de/files/2211289/neuv ... .dm_2.html
ImageImageImage
"Zaitsev is a cunt." - Pedsdude

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » June 6th, 2005, 3:41 pm

Soviet wrote:on the neuville liquor house i believe it is, (im not sure) you can get on the roof another way, it most likely has been found but just in case it hasn't. Also, sry for the bad jumping skills, ive played on CoD:UO with jumps my whole CoD career so i didnt really know how to strafe jump properly or how to do it without sprinting.

http://rapidshare.de/files/2211289/neuv ... .dm_2.html
Yep, definitly on the site somewhere.

I use it quite a lot on publics :D

<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by <LT>YosemiteSam[NL] » June 7th, 2005, 1:35 am

Yep, I think the whole jump sequence you posted is in Neuville 11 and 12. But nice jumping m8 !

Luke

Post by Luke » June 7th, 2005, 3:00 am

yes it's a nice sequence of jumps and not that difficult for an average jumper. The last demo i posed is a harder and unnecessary jump tbh, so i dont know why i bothered with it