Toujane_nadejump_2 possible with patch

Forum for all kinds of CoD2 jumps.

Moderator: Core Staff

KoBron83
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Toujane_nadejump_2 possible with patch

Post by KoBron83 » March 25th, 2008, 3:03 am

This nadejump can actually be completed with the patch on. It's kinda hard to explain but you kinda have to land on the left edge near the corner and the nade has to just barely knock you on. Like just enough power from the nade to get you on the left edge of the building without any airtime above it should keep you alive. Idk if this is EXACTLY how to do it, but it requires precise timing with the nade and strafe. I did this on the 360, so it should be easier for you guys to do it. Cod2 jumps forever! :D

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Re: Toujane_nadejump_2 possible with patch

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » March 25th, 2008, 5:00 pm

Does it allow you to completely walk on the roof or just a tiny area ? If it's a tiny area like you're saying the demo needs to remade. And tbh, that's just pointless imo.

If it's possible to walk on the roof (And it's not, I tried it a long time ago) it should be changed, otherwise not.

Good find though, a video would be great if you have the time ;) And if it's possible on the 360.

On a sidenote... Do 360 users get the same patches as the PC users ? I'm a complete console noob regarding the CoD series since it's better on the PC :D
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

KoBron83
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by KoBron83 » March 25th, 2008, 9:00 pm

Yes I did it on the 360 and it let's you walk on the entire roof except the death trigger spot. I'm sorry but no recording device for me. :( Anyways yeah cod2 on the 360 got an update that has the same effects as the 1.3 patch on pc.

Idk if it got any updates before that nor do I know anything about cod4. So your telling me you made it on the roof alive but you couldn't go anywhere or else you'd die?

But try to follow my directions on how I did it and maybe you can do it too. Remember, try to let yourself just barely make it with your feet on the left side of the building VERY close to the corner itself. Yep, it's a toughie. :wink: Amazingly, I described how to do it to one of my friends and he got it FIRST TRY. :shock:

EDIT: I've been able to do it 2 times so far.

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » March 25th, 2008, 10:01 pm

Hmmm... To check what jumps were still possible I just used noclip to get on the area. Some jumps were simply too hard to do so it's too time consuming.

Only problem is is that I don't have CoD2 installed anymore since I only play CoD4 atm.

If someone with CoD2 could check it out would be appreciated :)

KoBron83
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by KoBron83 » March 25th, 2008, 10:13 pm

Tell your codjumper buddies and see if they want to try it. If not, oh well cod2 is dead anyway.

EDIT: might be able to get it on youtube after all. Stay tuned!

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » March 26th, 2008, 5:40 pm

If you do manage to get it on youtube... I'll get the description changed.

KoBron23
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by KoBron23 » July 17th, 2008, 2:29 am

Hey, the jump I was speaking of before can be found on mapmonkeys.com sadly it's a premium glitch and you cannot watch it unless you pay $15. :( Anyway, I am willing to lend you my account throught a pm with the password and username so you can watch the vid. But I don't know if that's actually possible or not lol I'm a total internet noob! Just go to videos,cod2,toujane and it's titled "SE Roof". Make sure to read the comments because they help in doing the jump. So, do you want my account?

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » July 17th, 2008, 2:00 pm

haha, same here.

Thing is that xbox users can't watch our demos so maybe it's a good idea to work a bit more on the youtube video section (To make it more clear).

KoBron23
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by KoBron23 » July 18th, 2008, 12:37 am

Lol scallywags. Well I think you have to pay because of the site's host or whatever, but never underestimate 360 jumpers! :D 360 jumps are alot harder because of the analog sticks and you can't change the fps. This one guy in particular is like, the god of glitching. So do you want me to lend you my account?

Soviet
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Soviet » July 18th, 2008, 1:56 am

doesn't mean any you are better, it means you decide to use an inferior platform and interface device. Oh, and mapmonkey's thing = totally not a surprise. Sounds like they target console users. See, the great thing about console users, they pay for all the stuff PC gamers get free. So, they just carry that over (console users are expecting it) and wam, they get free money out of em. Damn smart I must say. We should create a console section and make people pay for it peds.
ImageImageImage
"Zaitsev is a cunt." - Pedsdude

KoBron23
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by KoBron23 » July 18th, 2008, 4:00 am

Not trying to offend anybody here, just tired of 360 gamers being stereotyped as bad at games. There are many bad players out there, but also many good players to be had both on pc and 360. Yes, our interface gives a different experiance in gameplay, but it does not mean we are less skilled just because we use an interface that's harder to use than a mouse and keyboard.

Soviet
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Soviet » July 18th, 2008, 6:31 am

sorry, I just really hate consoles. I don't want to start an argument, I just find it really hard to resist commenting when I get the chance. I've taken a lot of crap from console gamers in the past and am a bit touchy about people who are heavily into consoles, especially xboxes. I wasn't saying you were bad specifically, but, well...I don't want to get into it. There is a lot I don't like about consoles. Again, sorry, just ignore me :wink:
ImageImageImage
"Zaitsev is a cunt." - Pedsdude

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » July 18th, 2008, 11:43 am

I don't mind people playing CoD2 or CoD4 on consoles. But I personaly started FPS on the PC. Only games I bought were 2 (Or 3) MoH games for my GC and that's it. It's just not as fun as it's on the PC.

Thanks for your help though :)

I'm willing to take a look if you wish, just PM me the stuff.

KoBron23
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by KoBron23 » July 18th, 2008, 12:50 pm

It's all good and yes I'll be pming you the "stuff" lol.

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » July 18th, 2008, 2:37 pm

Got it, thanks :)