Cod2 Servers

Chat area specifically for CoDJumper

Moderator: Core Staff

Midnight
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Cod2 Servers

Post by Midnight » March 25th, 2006, 8:44 am

Hey ppl i am a cod jumper. I wish that the servers of cod2 be cracked because me cannot join the server today because of key code in use :(. PLs do it 10q

There is also the teamspeak when i connect to the server it give me an error server not found. Ca n you tell me why?
I pWn You :p

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Re: Cod2 Servers

Post by Drofder2004 » March 25th, 2006, 1:50 pm

Midnight wrote:Hey ppl i am a cod jumper. I wish that the servers of cod2 be cracked because me cannot join the server today because of key code in use :(. PLs do it 10q

There is also the teamspeak when i connect to the server it give me an error server not found. Ca n you tell me why?
Buy the game. Any game you wish to play as Multiplayer, will require you to buy the game. And also, companies such as fps.net will not "crack" their servers as it is illegal.
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

icyrexi
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by icyrexi » March 25th, 2006, 2:38 pm

well most games are cracked for online i hate to tell u for example since im teh pwnage i know all here is a website where a few games are cracked [link removed]

but bud buy the game its worth it cracked servers sucks sometimes casue i get high ping limitedd gametypes but u can check out for yourself

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » March 25th, 2006, 2:44 pm

Cracked server are illegal, do not post links to them.

"teh pwnage"... Amazing how 2 words can lose you all respect from the word go.

/locked.
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » March 25th, 2006, 9:49 pm

Indeed, if you want to play in our servers (or most servers for that matter) then buy the damn game.