message to woocom

Chat area specifically for CoDJumper

Moderator: Core Staff

Bagration
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

message to woocom

Post by Bagration » February 5th, 2006, 4:25 pm

you retarted fuckup, you banned me because i was blocking you on the 250 jump; o wait you kept spawning on MY location so u got angry and banned me. Another thing, i said the word fuck once and you almost banned me for language but ofcourse someone else was crying all the game "SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL I <3 HITLER" but they did not get banned?

they were right most of the crew are bunch of retarted fucks.
had to say this.

-venom-
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by -venom- » February 5th, 2006, 4:53 pm

then dont post here and dont go to their servers if you dont like the people or the way its run
x-fire: word13

Grom
Past/Inactive Team Member

Post by Grom » February 5th, 2006, 5:01 pm

Ahh, that really came from the right mouth ehh :?
The admins on the servers needs a reason for banning, and Im sure you broke one of the rules.
And if it was up to me, you should be banned from this community after your behaviour here :?

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » February 5th, 2006, 5:08 pm

Hmm, up to wocoom if he wants to ban you tbh

woCooM
PSN ID: Sanctifico

Post by woCooM » February 5th, 2006, 5:10 pm

No one was using the Fuhrer's name in vain

as i recall you decided that F**king , and p**s were acceptable language on a server which has some young visitors

also blashpemey is not apreciated by quite a lot of people,

not only that you couldent do several easier jumps and resorted to save jumping so what logic was their in trying a harder jump?

+ when i landed infront of you when you were savejumping you decided shooting me and running towards me was a good way to get some space. if you had simply asked i would have gladly moved and let you try
whizz being the guy who was stood behind me and whitnessed the encounter would tell you the same

and its not "SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL" the correct salute is "Heil Hitler"

now when you grow up and decide you can control your language and not be such a jerkoff im sure someone will unban you... eventually
Some People Look Back on WWII, I LIVE IT!
Для Матb россия!

Bagration
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by Bagration » February 5th, 2006, 5:26 pm

yea nice try woocom i dindt even say any offensive word , i was in start one guy kep nade jump and spawning on a very easy jump. i needed to pass him because it drove me insane so i used the savejump, after telling him 500 times to move i said "cmon you fuckup"

you and me where both on the 250, i was on my half and you at yours. suddenly when i tryd to come back to my position it kept saying "someone allready standin there bla" thats because U kept runnin over the whole place. it was friggin annoying so i shot 4 rounds with a rifle. then i got kicked and permanently banned.

oh and by the way your the only person who has a fight with me in the game, thats not normal i wasjust trying to JUMP.

Soviet
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Soviet » February 5th, 2006, 5:29 pm

well i think the majority of the codjumper members (all of them) will believe wocoom over you, so to put it nicely: stop whining and get over it
ImageImageImage
"Zaitsev is a cunt." - Pedsdude

Bagration
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by Bagration » February 5th, 2006, 6:18 pm

Soviet wrote:well i think the majority of the codjumper members (all of them) will believe wocoom over you, so to put it nicely: stop whining and get over it
what can they do else they all wannabe cj so its clearly they will beleve him. if he says "i am president" they will al beleve it and follow him like killersamuk - they are like pain in the ass and keep follin ya untill you say FUCK OFF.

Soviet
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Soviet » February 5th, 2006, 6:34 pm

well that was horrible english but i believe i am inferring that you are insulting cj wannabes? And if so, my guess is you are directing it towards me perhaps? and if so, you are wrong. I do not have the want, time, motivation, or need to be part of the cj team.
ImageImageImage
"Zaitsev is a cunt." - Pedsdude

woCooM
PSN ID: Sanctifico

Post by woCooM » February 5th, 2006, 7:03 pm

CJ is open to anyone, it always has been , if you jump in CoD you are a CoDjumper, even if they dont use these forums they are still welcome in the community.

The CJ Team, is invite only, partialy because the individuals who are in the team have to be responsable, and partly as a way to distinquish community members who have helped the community a great deal or were founding members of the site.

The entire idea of the community is that the members help each other, they dont public'ly slag ALL the other members of the community off, they dont even slag them off in any situation, its not what the community is about and i for one wont stand for it!

So quite obviously maintain this line of conversation you will be the FIRST community member to be blacklisted from the servers and website, and im sure noone will object if it was put to vote before the entire community!
Some People Look Back on WWII, I LIVE IT!
Для Матb россия!

Bagration
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by Bagration » February 5th, 2006, 7:27 pm

woCooM wrote:CJ is open to anyone, it always has been , if you jump in CoD you are a CoDjumper, even if they dont use these forums they are still welcome in the community.
ROFL i noticed that yes.. :?

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » February 5th, 2006, 9:11 pm

Bagration wrote:i dindt even say any offensive word
Bagration wrote:i said "cmon you fuckup"
Contradiction^^?
Bagration wrote:it was friggin annoying so i shot 4 rounds with a rifle. then i got kicked and permanently banned.
The rules that we should all rely on.

Rules
1. Do not Kill
2. If you are getting killed, go to rule 1.
3. Do not piss of admins
4. Admin decision is always correct
5. If you think admins decision is wrong, go back to rule 4.
6. Do not Kill !!!

AS you can see, you broke some of the rules (mainly number 3), and then by posting here, you have just broke reule number 5, therefore breaking rule 4. Three strikes?
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

-venom-
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by -venom- » February 5th, 2006, 9:36 pm

Drofder2004 wrote:
Bagration wrote:i dindt even say any offensive word
Bagration wrote:i said "cmon you fuckup"
Contradiction^^?
Bagration wrote:it was friggin annoying so i shot 4 rounds with a rifle. then i got kicked and permanently banned.
The rules that we should all rely on.

Rules
1. Do not Kill
2. If you are getting killed, go to rule 1.
3. Do not piss of admins
4. Admin decision is always correct
5. If you think admins decision is wrong, go back to rule 4.
6. Do not Kill !!!

AS you can see, you broke some of the rules (mainly number 3), and then by posting here, you have just broke reule number 5, therefore breaking rule 4. Three strikes?
AND YOUR BANNED! :D

if you hate members of codjumper why are you even here?
x-fire: word13

To$t1.
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by To$t1. » February 5th, 2006, 9:50 pm

plz :cry: get a life
///SDC.turb0' / tosti / kipknots
^lol i don't use xfire that much...

Bagration
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by Bagration » February 5th, 2006, 11:34 pm

I could smell it from the start, this so called "community" is full of retarted fuck ups, all of them except for the newones are ADMIN POWER!! noobs, if they dont like something they just hack is jez.