[SKIPPED] First Try Fridays #3 | CoD 4 PC (EPIC!)

View the latest community videos here! Details to get your video uploaded inside.

Moderator: Core Staff

runescare
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

[SKIPPED] First Try Fridays #3 | CoD 4 PC (EPIC!)

Post by runescare » December 6th, 2012, 10:21 pm

http://youtube.com/user/applecorp1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78nMQVMn ... R8vDgneT7U
download link : https://rapidshare.com/#!download%7C937 ... 65%7C0%7C0
music - stan sb
credit - http://www.youtube.com/user/Timahhy

NOTE - As to you guys on the forum that are declining some of my requests because of length, I will have you know that in your own rules, if a video is under 60 seconds but is very high quality (MINE) it may still be accepted so do not decline because of that.
Gaming is the entertainment, glitching provides the action.

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Re: First Try Fridays #3 | CoD 4 PC (EPIC!)

Post by Drofder2004 » December 6th, 2012, 11:18 pm

runescare wrote:
NOTE - As to you guys on the forum that are declining some of my requests because of length, I will have you know that in your own rules, if a video is under 60 seconds but is very high quality (MINE) it may still be accepted so do not decline because of that.
All rules are subject to individual scrutiny, if we feel a video of less than 60 seconds is entertainment quality, then it may still be accepted, however videos of 30 seconds would need to be so unique and well made to allow for a pass.

We have (I think) accepted at least one video of 0:54 length.
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » December 7th, 2012, 12:49 pm

Also, we decide if the video is of high quality, not you btw. If we don't want it on our channel, we don't want it. Simple as that.
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

runescare
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by runescare » December 7th, 2012, 1:18 pm

Ok Zait, I know you decline these videos because you don't like them, the reason I posted that is because Xpayne told me that people declined them because they were 2 seconds off the rules, I didn't realize i posted a 30 second video, and it was right of you guys to decline that. As for the high quality part, technically, I just stated that my quality as in video is of the highest quality, asthetically I think you can see that, I'm not claiming it is the best video out there, but as for the literaly video quality, I would say it is pretty high.
Gaming is the entertainment, glitching provides the action.

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » December 7th, 2012, 8:13 pm

In regards to your conversation with Xpayne, technically he is right regarding the rules, they do state a minimum of a minute length, however it was not fully explained to everyone (read: cj-team) how lenient we were to be in regards to the rules.

The rule still stands as a rule to be followed, anyone not following the rule may risk having the video delined. However this does NOT mean we are not accepting shorter length videos, we do however expect them to have a high quality of content.
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: [APPROVED] First Try Fridays #3 | CoD 4 PC (EPIC!)

Post by Pedsdude » December 20th, 2012, 7:57 pm

Video approved!