The London

General chat area for anything whatsoever

Moderator: Core Staff

JamasRuS
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

The London

Post by JamasRuS » September 9th, 2010, 5:04 pm

Hi, i need your help guys from London or England. I need to immigrate to London..So my quastion is "What i should to learn and know about London, How much of money i need to live in(food,rent apartment\room(s) and etc., What about work in London, and What salary i must get in minimum....

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The London

Post by Pedsdude » September 9th, 2010, 5:11 pm

Depends entirely on where in London you want to live (it's a big place), can afford to live, what type of job you're looking for, etc.

Plus, I'm not entirely sure but I think you can't really just legally enter the UK and start working as you wish...

The minimum wage is £5.80 per hour, but if you're planning on illegally coming into the country then it's highly likely that if you manage to get a job somewhere they'll pay you much less.

JamasRuS
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by JamasRuS » September 9th, 2010, 5:28 pm

Pedsdude wrote:Depends entirely on where in London you want to live (it's a big place), can afford to live, what type of job you're looking for, etc.

Plus, I'm not entirely sure but I think you can't really just legally enter the UK and start working as you wish...

The minimum wage is £5.80 per hour, but if you're planning on illegally coming into the country then it's highly likely that if you manage to get a job somewhere they'll pay you much less.
My friend knows four mans which immigrated to London and living there by renting the premise and got a job. And, i mean they were came legally into the country.

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » September 9th, 2010, 5:43 pm

JamasRuS wrote:My friend knows four mans which immigrated to London and living there by renting the premise and got a job. And, i mean they were came legally into the country.
So did they get a proper visa and work permit etc?

Anyway, the cost of living in London is very high, so if you're not going to be earning very much (which is quite likely) then you'll probably have to end up sharing a flat with other people.

Out of interest, why in particular do you want to live and work in London? What's wrong with where you currently live?

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » September 10th, 2010, 1:12 am

Just be your typical immigrant...

Come over here on a work visa, fail to work. Run away from immigration teams, seek advice concerning a medical condition you do not have. Get approved NHS support.

Due to your medical condition, we will be forced under some bullshit treaty or something to legally house you, feed you and provide you with enough money to have a small amount of general luxury (Sky, Internet, TV... you know, basic stuff you require to live).

After several years of living a care-free life only be required to make one trip a week to speak to a councellor, you will be eligible to live in the UK, without the need for faking a medical condition. You can now choose to claim a job seekers allowance while working on a building site at £4 an hour, 50 hours a week. It may sound like a small amount of money for the hours, but consider the fact you do not have to pay rent, utilities, national insurance or any taxes.

----

:mrgreen:
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010