General chat area for anything whatsoever

Moderator: Core Staff

ultralala
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!
Steam: ultralala

Inception - The Movie

Post by ultralala » July 14th, 2010, 7:50 pm

Cant wait for this movie since i watched the first trailer few month ago. Finally its close to the theaters.
Much people i talked to say something like "Leonardo DiCaprio, sigh, i dont like him".
Me personally enjoyed his movies very very much. And they count to my favorites in the last years. Catch me if u can, The Departed, Aviator, Blood Diamond to name but a few. That were one of the greatest movies ive ever seen.

Whatever, this is from LeonardoDiCaprios Twitter: (AND NO!!! NO! I dont follow him. it was on the top ten tweets and since im intereset in the movie i just clicked it. Im not following DiCaprio!)

Build your own INCEPTION poster here http://inceptionmovie.warnerbros.com/enterthedream - see the film in US theaters and IMAX Friday
I've been watching you
A lalalala long
A lalalala long long lee long long long

Hoogie
Core Staff
Core Staff

Re: Inception - The Movie

Post by Hoogie » July 14th, 2010, 7:51 pm

I like his movies aswell, going to watch this one aswell. Shutter Island what a big dissapointer tough.

Blood Diamond is the best 8)
-=[[CoDJumper.com Movies]]=-
[[Ambush]] || [[Backlot]] || [[Bloc]] || [[Bog]] || [[Broadcast]] || [[Chinatown]] || [[Countdown]]
[[Crash]] || [[Creek]] || [[Crossfire]] || [[District]] || [[Downpour]] || [[Killhouse]] || [[Overgrown]]
[[Pipeline]] || [[Shipment & Wetwork]] || [[Showdown]] || [[Strike]] || [[Vacant]]

A woman can fake an orgasm, but a man can fake an entire relationship

ultralala
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by ultralala » July 14th, 2010, 7:54 pm

Take a deep breath. Heres me followed by my girlfriend

I've been watching you
A lalalala long

ultralala
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by ultralala » July 14th, 2010, 8:01 pm

I tooked it to serious when i created my one. But since my mate created the one of my "girlfriend" i thought it would be fun what your results are^^ http://inceptionmovie.warnerbros.com/enterthedream

@Hoogie my favorite is Departed. Shutter Island was enjoyable even the story was low
I've been watching you
A lalalala long

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » July 14th, 2010, 8:13 pm

Hoogie wrote:Shutter Island what a big dissapointer tough.
Awesome, very intelligent film.
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

Hoogie
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Hoogie » July 14th, 2010, 8:17 pm

Drofder2004 wrote:
The ending is so frustrating.
[[Ambush]] || [[Backlot]] || [[Bloc]] || [[Bog]] || [[Broadcast]] || [[Chinatown]] || [[Countdown]]
[[Crash]] || [[Creek]] || [[Crossfire]] || [[District]] || [[Downpour]] || [[Killhouse]] || [[Overgrown]]
[[Pipeline]] || [[Shipment & Wetwork]] || [[Showdown]] || [[Strike]] || [[Vacant]]

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » July 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Hoogie wrote:The ending is so frustrating.
Which is why I love it. Most films you watch today are feature length + 15 minutes of pointless footage, where it is obvious what is going to happen (most films you can guess from the start), but this film has you thinking throughout, the only downside to this movie is that I cannot forget the ending and enjoy it just as much twice.

As for this "Inception", I was looking forward to this, until I watched Ellen Page on Johnathan Ross' show, and the film just started sounding a little lame... lets hope not.

(Also, on a film related note, for those who have seen the awesome Avatar (cartoon, not shitty film) do not bother with "The Last Airbender", what a failure of a movie.
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

Hoogie
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Hoogie » July 14th, 2010, 8:31 pm

Drofder2004 wrote:
Hoogie wrote:The ending is so frustrating.
Which is why I love it. Most films you watch today are feature length + 15 minutes of pointless footage, where it is obvious what is going to happen (most films you can guess from the start), but this film has you thinking throughout, the only downside to this movie is that I cannot forget the ending and enjoy it just as much twice.

As for this "Inception", I was looking forward to this, until I watched Ellen Page on Johnathan Ross' show, and the film just started sounding a little lame... lets hope not.

(Also, on a film related note, for those who have seen the awesome Avatar (cartoon, not shitty film) do not bother with "The Last Airbender", what a failure of a movie.
I'm really into these "suprising endings" aswell but somehow i found this one just annoying and frustrating. You should watch Butterfly on a Wheel. Awesome and suprising movie.

And about cartoons, Toy Story all the way.

WorldDomoNation
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by WorldDomoNation » July 14th, 2010, 8:51 pm

Toy Story 3 was incredible! And it really worked well with 3D, not too much and not too little, and it was used on the right things.
that's a nice pic and all, but out of all the pictures you could have taken why'd you take a picture of a plant? :P
-Soviet
Because plants have some really small details. If a plant comes out nice in a photo, you have yourself a good camera ;)
-Drofder 2004
Yes, but if boobs come out really well in a photo you have a picture of boobs :wink:
-Soviet
Discussing Marshall's new camera lol^

Quit Humping And Start Jumping!

Soviet
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Soviet » July 14th, 2010, 9:04 pm

Toy Story is Pixar's Avatar.
ImageImageImage
"Zaitsev is a cunt." - Pedsdude

waywaaaard
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by waywaaaard » July 14th, 2010, 9:17 pm

Drofder2004 wrote:
this
THAT HANDS WERE NOT TRACED!
visit my blog: Link
Soviet wrote:Yeah, watch out, Peds will hit you with his +5 D-Battleaxe of homosexuality :roll:

Brody
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by Brody » July 16th, 2010, 11:58 am

Drofder2004 wrote:(Also, on a film related note, for those who have seen the awesome Avatar (cartoon, not shitty film) do not bother with "The Last Airbender", what a failure of a movie.
I was disappointed when I saw the trailer 'cause I really liked the cartoon series. :?

About Inception, I saw the trailer and it looked pretty nice.
Anyone know when it'll be playing in the cinema? :)

Infinite
PC Team
PC Team

Post by Infinite » July 16th, 2010, 4:49 pm

Brody wrote:
Drofder2004 wrote:(Also, on a film related note, for those who have seen the awesome Avatar (cartoon, not shitty film) do not bother with "The Last Airbender", what a failure of a movie.
I was disappointed when I saw the trailer 'cause I really liked the cartoon series. :?

About Inception, I saw the trailer and it looked pretty nice.
Anyone know when it'll be playing in the cinema? :)
Came out today in the USA, and I have no idea about Europe. I'll be seeing it tomorrow :P.
"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together."
"A still more glorious dawn awaits- not a sun rise, but a galaxy rise. A morning filled with four hundred billion suns: the rising of The Milky Way." - Carl Sagan

[15:19] _MattyTÒ£eFarmer_: infinate
[15:19] _MattyTÒ£eFarmer_: u r smarter than me

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » July 17th, 2010, 8:59 am

I'm more waiting for Predators tbh :D
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Infinite
PC Team
PC Team

Post by Infinite » July 18th, 2010, 3:01 am

Just saw it, and it was a great movie. It is worth seeing in the theater. That's all I have to say about it for now 8).
"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together."
"A still more glorious dawn awaits- not a sun rise, but a galaxy rise. A morning filled with four hundred billion suns: the rising of The Milky Way." - Carl Sagan

[15:19] _MattyTÒ£eFarmer_: infinate
[15:19] _MattyTÒ£eFarmer_: u r smarter than me