It's Back!!

Chat area specifically for CoDJumper

Moderator: Core Staff

WorldDomoNation
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

It's Back!!

Post by WorldDomoNation » February 11th, 2009, 6:03 pm

Completely pointless to create an entire thread for this but...

The CoDJumper forums are back!!
Did they enjoy their short vacation?
But actually as a serious question, why where they down? Maintenance? Server issues? AIDs?
Sorry for this spam, but you can consider this thread as a celebration of the re-birth of CoDJumper.
that's a nice pic and all, but out of all the pictures you could have taken why'd you take a picture of a plant? :P
-Soviet
Because plants have some really small details. If a plant comes out nice in a photo, you have yourself a good camera ;)
-Drofder 2004
Yes, but if boobs come out really well in a photo you have a picture of boobs :wink:
-Soviet
Discussing Marshall's new camera lol^

Quit Humping And Start Jumping!

JDogg
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Re: It's Back!!

Post by JDogg » February 12th, 2009, 2:35 am

KillerSam wrote:As far as I know the site died last night (entire site) was down for about an 30mins+ (I went to bed) and during this time the sessions got screwed up so the database was corrupted with random rows. Back now anyway :)
How could you sleep through such an event hehe.

JDogg
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by JDogg » February 12th, 2009, 2:40 am

KillerSam wrote:
JDogg wrote:
KillerSam wrote:As far as I know the site died last night (entire site) was down for about an 30mins+ (I went to bed) and during this time the sessions got screwed up so the database was corrupted with random rows. Back now anyway :)
How could you sleep through such an event hehe.
I have slept through fire alarms :wink:
So have I, funny story actually, my mum brother and I were on holidays, and I hadn't slept much that night so I was still in bed, and my uncle decided it would be a good idea to cook a steak for breakfast, and apparently I slept right through the alarm.

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » February 12th, 2009, 1:40 pm

If your uncle was there cooking, the alarm would've been on for about 3 seconds. It is seriously not hard to believe, most people who are in deep sleep take a few seconds to realise what they hear is actually an alarm.
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

JDogg
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by JDogg » February 13th, 2009, 5:01 am

Drofder2004 wrote:If your uncle was there cooking, the alarm would've been on for about 3 seconds. It is seriously not hard to believe, most people who are in deep sleep take a few seconds to realise what they hear is actually an alarm.
My mum said it took them about 30 seconds to turn it off lol, I don't remember what I was dreaming about at the time, but I have had a few dreams were I am listening to the radio in a car or something, then I wake up and it's my radio alarm.

Infinite
PC Team
PC Team

Post by Infinite » February 13th, 2009, 2:48 pm

JDogg wrote: I have had a few dreams were I am listening to the radio in a car or something, then I wake up and it's my radio alarm.
Happens to me all the time. Once i went to sleep in my bed and i was dreaming about going to the bathroom, and then i suddenly woke up and i found out that i really WAS in the bathroom. That's one of the few times that I've sleep walked, but the most humourous imo. Once i realized what happened, i couldn't stop laughing for a good 10-15 minutes.
"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together."
"A still more glorious dawn awaits- not a sun rise, but a galaxy rise. A morning filled with four hundred billion suns: the rising of The Milky Way." - Carl Sagan

[15:19] _MattyTÒ£eFarmer_: infinate
[15:19] _MattyTÒ£eFarmer_: u r smarter than me

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » February 13th, 2009, 7:01 pm

The site was up for me but the forums were down with a mysql error. I didn't have time to fix them (as I was busy working on an essay which was in for that day) so I put the forums down and Sam fixed it in the meanwhile ;)

Neon
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by Neon » February 13th, 2009, 7:08 pm

I've slept through an earthquake. Which annoyed me because i've never seen what one was like before.

I had the best dream ever the other day aswell. EVerything was like the animated cartoon thing (like Disney films, Monsters INC. etc) and I was watching a tiger in a ferrari. He was wearing sun glasses, just chillin' out while waiting for some traffic lights to change to green. Then he started doing the Soulja Boy dance. Was awesome.
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards...Checkmate."
"Seriously... .45k/sec it is a joke.. I could have just gone out and taken my own photos of children in this time."
"You have just become my fave youtuber!" - KillerSam in regards to myself. Win.

Coontang
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by Coontang » February 13th, 2009, 10:08 pm

Neon wrote:I've slept through an earthquake. Which annoyed me because i've never seen what one was like before.

I had the best dream ever the other day aswell. EVerything was like the animated cartoon thing (like Disney films, Monsters INC. etc) and I was watching a tiger in a ferrari. He was wearing sun glasses, just chillin' out while waiting for some traffic lights to change to green. Then he started doing the Soulja Boy dance. Was awesome.

Me too. My mum said she almost got thrown off the bed but I just slept like a log.

Twas a killer when I woke up that morning and saw my precious TV, monitor and guitar in pieces on the floor.

:mrgreen:
JDogg: 'I have a video of me pissing, wanna see?'

The President
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by The President » February 13th, 2009, 10:27 pm

I felt about 6-7 earthquakes back when I lived in greece. Quite surprising, when your monitor starts shaking and you don't know why :lol:

[23:21] Damselflies<3MyDog: :(, you have no heard!
[23:21] Damselflies<3MyDog: head*
[23:21] Damselflies<3MyDog: heart * !
[23:21] Damselflies<3MyDog: ffs that joke failed
[23:21] Damselflies<3MyDog: fuck you :(

[21:11] Damselflies<3MyDog: indeed!
[21:11] Damselflies<3MyDog: mes gay :(
[21:11] Damselflies<3MyDog: i kissed a boy!

[18:02] Damselflies<3MyDog: as far as i kno, men cant be pregnant

Innkeeper
CJ Spammer!
CJ Spammer!

Post by Innkeeper » February 13th, 2009, 11:28 pm

i live in norcal so i get earthquakes all the time lol

JDogg
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by JDogg » February 14th, 2009, 12:40 am

We don't get earthquakes, or tornadoes here.

JDogg
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by JDogg » February 14th, 2009, 12:53 am

KillerSam wrote:
JDogg wrote:We don't get earthquakes, or tornadoes here.
Looks like Australia is the best place to live if you don't like natural disasters then :!:
Yep, besides the fires I guess, but most of them aren't "natural"

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » February 14th, 2009, 2:06 am

I don't remember any dream lately. Although I remember some nightmares when I was young.

One was that I was fleeing downstairs towards my parents who were in the living room. I kinda rushed down the stairs but then I started back at the top and had to run down again, repeating the process. And who doesn't have dreams about monsters under your bed ? :D
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Nightmare
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Nightmare » February 14th, 2009, 3:37 am

The President wrote:I felt about 6-7 earthquakes back when I lived in greece. Quite surprising, when your monitor starts shaking and you don't know why :lol:
Gaming too hard, I bet.
Coding is Poetry. Mapping is Art.
"Cause im the sexiest mapper ever...except for nm, that sexy man" - Soviet

-=[CoDJumper.com Movies]=-
[Ambush] || [Backlot] || [Bloc] || [Bog] || [Broadcast] || [Chinatown] || [Countdown]
[Crash] || [Creek] || [Crossfire] || [District] || [Downpour] || [Killhouse] || [Overgrown]
[Pipeline] || [Shipment & Wetwork] || [Showdown] || [Strike] || [Vacant]