New World Order

General chat area for anything whatsoever

Moderator: Core Staff

Neon
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

New World Order

Post by Neon » October 22nd, 2008, 8:21 pm

The New World Order isn't a conspiracy anymore, it is a term used by world leaders and it a globally recognized concept.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qX_qOaZmC ... playnext=1

This is the most interesting documentary i've ever watched. If it doesn't change your outlook on life as it is, i'll be very surprised.
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards...Checkmate."
"Seriously... .45k/sec it is a joke.. I could have just gone out and taken my own photos of children in this time."
"You have just become my fave youtuber!" - KillerSam in regards to myself. Win.

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Re: New World Order

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » October 22nd, 2008, 8:33 pm

It might be interesting if I see it on Dicovery or so but I cba to watch 16 movies, all 10 minutes each.
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Neon
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by Neon » October 22nd, 2008, 8:49 pm

[SoE]_Zaitsev wrote:It might be interesting if I see it on Dicovery or so but I cba to watch 16 movies, all 10 minutes each.
I've watched it twice and didn't get bored either time. Just watch it in parts if you don't have time. What you'll learn about the workings of the world will be invaluable.
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards...Checkmate."
"Seriously... .45k/sec it is a joke.. I could have just gone out and taken my own photos of children in this time."

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » October 22nd, 2008, 9:43 pm

Time enough. Just the thought of watching 16 parts :P

I'm busy sorting CJ out.
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Neon
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by Neon » October 22nd, 2008, 10:30 pm

KillerSam wrote:Seen several very similar videos - some truth, some hype.
This is the video i've seen on the subject that is the most concise. It leaves out all the rubbish like "oh some people found millions of brand new shackles in containers in an ex military base, civil war anyone?" and any religious rubbish.

I didn't hear anything in this video that I suspected to be anything other than the truth.

Koekie
Past/Inactive Team Member

Post by Koekie » October 22nd, 2008, 10:35 pm

Going to watch it tomorrow

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » October 22nd, 2008, 11:41 pm

Watching first part now then the rest tomorrow - early wake up tomorrow :(

Nightmare
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Nightmare » October 23rd, 2008, 1:59 am

Well, since we are on the subject, here is another two hour video.

http://zeitgeistmovie.com/
Coding is Poetry. Mapping is Art.
"Cause im the sexiest mapper ever...except for nm, that sexy man" - Soviet

-=[CoDJumper.com Movies]=-
[Ambush] || [Backlot] || [Bloc] || [Bog] || [Broadcast] || [Chinatown] || [Countdown]
[Crash] || [Creek] || [Crossfire] || [District] || [Downpour] || [Killhouse] || [Overgrown]
[Pipeline] || [Shipment & Wetwork] || [Showdown] || [Strike] || [Vacant]

aicaramba

Post by aicaramba » October 23rd, 2008, 12:10 pm

Ive seen the first part.. And I think its just another conspiracy theory like any other so far..
At one point they say: all opposition will be killed.. Or something similar. My question is, has the creator of this movie been killed yet?
P.S.V. Kampioen!

JDogg
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by JDogg » October 23rd, 2008, 12:45 pm

I'll watch it tomorrow, too long :P.

Neon
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by Neon » October 23rd, 2008, 7:46 pm

aicaramba wrote:At one point they say: all opposition will be killed.. Or something similar. My question is, has the creator of this movie been killed yet?
Are you refering to JFK's speech? That part they were implying that he was assassinated for talking about these secret society's and opposing them. They didn't mean anyone who forms an anti-illuminati group would be killed, they mean anyone who can actually do anything. Such as JFK.

aicaramba

Post by aicaramba » October 23rd, 2008, 9:45 pm

How do you know all quotes and facts are true?

I dont mean to bump this thing into the ground or anything, its nicely made and stuff, but I just dont really believe in stuff like this. One of my main doubts is the quotes, they got a lot of shocking quotes (if u put them al together and stuff) from important ppl , but they could just as well been made up.
And the movie of the meeting at the owl and the human sacrifices and next the interview with that guy... Those were 2 sepperate things.. that recorded footage might just have been recorded somewhere else. They say it was a meeting where all world leaders came together, but I didnt recognize one face (obviously), so how do you know so sure that it really was them?
P.S.V. Kampioen!

Neon
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by Neon » October 23rd, 2008, 10:15 pm

What do you mean they were different? It was the bloke who filmed to footage, interviewing a man who is a member of behemian grove. A lot of leaders have admitted to being members of the bohemian grove. The footage from Alex Jones is almost certainly true. He is a very reputable investigative journalist and judging by the bloke’s reaction when asked about the grove, it is dodgy.

Saying that the quotes aren’t real isn’t really justified. People who spend time debunking videos like this have not denied the truth of the quotes. So I’d assume they were real and probably could be verified easily.

I can't see how you can completly dismiss this video. The Bilderberg group does meet every year, with some of the most powerful people in the world present. You have no suspicions or interests into what they discuss? Bilderberg gave us the EU, the council for foreign relations gave us the UN somewhat illegitimatly..

aicaramba

Post by aicaramba » October 23rd, 2008, 10:49 pm

I think you didnt really understand me.. The quotes probably are true, but for me they have not been proven to be true, that doesnt mean theyre not..

About the reporter.. What's the proof that the footage was actually taken from a behemian grove meeting and not just a set up one?
Again, im not saying it is set up.. But for me, there is no proof that it is an actual behemian grove meeting.

Im not dismissing the video, but I just dont believe in this stuff and try to find flaws.. I dont know any of the insides of the entire story, or the reputations of the reporters etc. So hence my thoughts.
P.S.V. Kampioen!

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » October 24th, 2008, 7:21 pm

I think it's just someone seeing things the way he wants to see them.

I'm not saying it's all made up or untrue, just that everything should be taken with a pinch of salt.