Amazing jump in stalingrad

Forum for all kinds of CoD jumps.

Moderator: Core Staff

MuRpHy*
Past/Inactive Team Member

Amazing jump in stalingrad

Post by MuRpHy* » June 2nd, 2005, 1:25 am

JUst to show you how good it is in words....Infiniti said it was the best jump hed ever seen...AND the hardest. Its a way to get on the church in stalingrad..By ladder nade jumpin. LMAO i no unheard oF!! Ive gotten it 2 times but not when im recording. Once you get the hard part there are endless possibilities. You can get on the roof and a simple strafe jump to another roof. ANd a glitch room like stalingrad10 except on the other side. Two roofs where the germans always camp can be reached to next to the church. and a 125 fps jump can get you ontop of a piece of rock that takes you another way to the top of the church . Also, climb through a window and theres a ledge on the inside of the church way up where you can walk around and shoot from a window to pretty much everywhere in the map. ITs the best spot ive ever found and ive ever seen!!

-MuRpHy

MuRpHy*

Post by MuRpHy* » June 2nd, 2005, 1:25 am

BTW ill get the demo out as soon as i can record it for i never get it when im trying to record (talkabout those damn nerves) lol

Luke

Post by Luke » June 2nd, 2005, 2:25 am

Hey, i'd love to see a demo of this jump if it's the same one i've tried! .... me and Z (who is the best jumper i've ever seen) were trying this jump on my server and he got close but no cigar :wink: and i'm a noob compared to him and some of you guys so i wasn't gonna do sh*t lol. I was begining to think it aint possible, certainly no margin for error with this one, so i'm pleased to see it is infact possible (by taking your word for it atleast). GET THAT DEMO PLEASE! :shock:

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » June 2nd, 2005, 2:38 am

Tried at least 20 times and got no where near, although I was hitting the nade straight after the jump (had no health left, so nade was as close as possible :?).
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » June 2nd, 2005, 10:34 am

I know the exact place on where to try it but it sounds very hard... I used noclip to get on there and from there you can get on lots of areas. Should be very cool if you can record a demo for it!
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Infiniti

Post by Infiniti » June 2nd, 2005, 11:43 am

JUst to show you how good it is in words....Infiniti said it was the best jump hed ever seen...AND the hardest. Its a way to get on the church in stalingrad..By ladder nade jumpin. LMAO i no unheard oF!! Ive gotten it 2 times but not when im recording. Once you get the hard part there are endless possibilities. You can get on the roof and a simple strafe jump to another roof. ANd a glitch room like stalingrad10 except on the other side. Two roofs where the germans always camp can be reached to next to the church. and a 125 fps jump can get you ontop of a piece of rock that takes you another way to the top of the church . Also, climb through a window and theres a ledge on the inside of the church way up where you can walk around and shoot from a window to pretty much everywhere in the map. ITs the best spot ive ever found and ive ever seen!!
This is true it is very hard and only experienced jumpers will be able to do this one, i think we should get a demo together, of us getting our closest to it... Destiny should be intrested in hearing about this... also luke tell Z to go on xfire once and a while we are good friends 'ent heasrd from him in ages.. good luck all who try and do this ladder/nadejump combination also if u can do it then feel free to send the demos in... or add me on xfire infiniti419. Thanks!

<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by <LT>YosemiteSam[NL] » June 2nd, 2005, 12:25 pm

I tried that jump too a few times but I thought it wasn't possible. I'll go and try it out tonight, maybe I'll get it :roll:

Noodle

Post by Noodle » June 2nd, 2005, 1:26 pm

Ive tried it before and almost got it a few times, but i thought there was some clip texture stopping you :/ maybe im thinking of a different place.

<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by <LT>YosemiteSam[NL] » June 2nd, 2005, 6:32 pm

I've tried it maybe a hundred times and got so close alot of times but also no sigar :cry:
A few questions ;

- Where do you throw the nade (I tried all spots but which one is the best?) ?
- Do you jump standing on the ladder or at the end of climbing the ladder (like the jump from the ladder to the 2 windows to your left) ?

Luke

Post by Luke » June 3rd, 2005, 3:08 am

its pissin me off, tried it over 100 times, and tried it the other side of the building from a ledge out a window which would probably be fairly simple if u could get the nade closer. Think i've got pretty close, but almost given up on it now. would be helpful if the guy who claims he done it could at least show a demo of an attempt to show how he went about it :shock:

Neon
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by Neon » June 3rd, 2005, 8:48 am

where bouts do u jump to.....i dont get it....and it is the ladder by russian spawn isnt it? :oops: :?

<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by <LT>YosemiteSam[NL] » June 3rd, 2005, 11:57 am

Neon wrote:where bouts do u jump to.....i dont get it....and it is the ladder by russian spawn isnt it? :oops: :?
It's the spot and ladder where demo Stalingrad7 is recorded.
I've tried it 200+ times in all different ways. The problem is that I was very close alot of times but the nade boosted me with my head against the roof of the house so I didn't get high enough to get to the ledge.

There are a lot of spots where I threw the nade;

- Onto the broken wall (behind the ladder). Most of the times you will die with this one.
- On the ledge in the corner (to the right of the ladder). Boosts u more to the right then anything else.
- On the ledge just slightly left of the ladder. Not enough boost cause the ladder stops the blast a bit.
- On the ledge between the ladder and broken wall. Not enough boost cause the ladder stops the blast a bit.
- All spots on the ledge between ladder and wall (to the right of the ladder).

But no luck so far. If I get it I will have a demo cause every time I jump I take a demo.

<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by <LT>YosemiteSam[NL] » June 3rd, 2005, 11:58 am

Luke wrote:its pissin me off, tried it over 100 times, and tried it the other side of the building from a ledge out a window which would probably be fairly simple if u could get the nade closer. Think i've got pretty close, but almost given up on it now. would be helpful if the guy who claims he done it could at least show a demo of an attempt to show how he went about it :shock:

I agree.

=(LF)= KnakWorst
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by =(LF)= KnakWorst » June 3rd, 2005, 2:34 pm

Haven't done it yet, but i think it's very hard, isn't it?:P
Is it because I is black?

<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by <LT>YosemiteSam[NL] » June 3rd, 2005, 2:45 pm

=(LF)= KnakWorst wrote:Haven't done it yet, but i think it's very hard, isn't it?:P
Like I said, I tried it about 200 times and still no sigar, so the jump is not that hard :wink: