amazing uo nade!!!

Post your nade throw demos for the CoD series here!

Moderator: Core Staff

Neon
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

amazing uo nade!!!

Post by Neon » October 5th, 2005, 3:57 pm

this nade is the best fucking nade ive ever seen!! (i found it 8) ) its from the corner by curved wall>>to the white house....but it has an extra sumthing in it ;) its a must watch!! especially for those who play uo sd

http://rapidshare.de/files/5907636/demo0027.dm_3.html

pay particular attention to where in line up the triangle, crosshairs and the man in the triangle :!:
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards...Checkmate."
"Seriously... .45k/sec it is a joke.. I could have just gone out and taken my own photos of children in this time."
"You have just become my fave youtuber!" - KillerSam in regards to myself. Win.

MuRpHy*
Past/Inactive Team Member
Past/Inactive Team Member

Post by MuRpHy* » October 5th, 2005, 10:22 pm

hehe, i heard must see, and walked next door jsut to watch ;) leet man

Neon
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by Neon » October 5th, 2005, 11:19 pm

MuRpHy* wrote:hehe, i heard must see, and walked next door jsut to watch ;) leet man
cheers lol :P

ive got loads of nades for uo... as no1 else finds them lol...most uo clans dont use nades
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards...Checkmate."
"Seriously... .45k/sec it is a joke.. I could have just gone out and taken my own photos of children in this time."

Homer
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by Homer » October 6th, 2005, 1:47 am

Most clans use nades in arnhem... my old clan raped the german side on arnhem as allies with a really cheap nade.

Neon
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by Neon » October 6th, 2005, 8:00 am

ive never played a scrim on arnhem lol...were they actually nade throws or just randomly throwing it in the "rough direction"? lol

Homer
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by Homer » October 18th, 2005, 5:52 am

I wouldn't say random, but you didnt have to get lined up... the nades would land in the axis street as soon as the axis crossed it, would normally take out one or two of them and injure the rest... if they decide to stay back and let the nades be thrown, then move in the allies would just rush A so the nade is really, really cheap.

Neon
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by Neon » October 18th, 2005, 7:45 am

Homer wrote:I wouldn't say random, but you didnt have to get lined up... the nades would land in the axis street as soon as the axis crossed it, would normally take out one or two of them and injure the rest... if they decide to stay back and let the nades be thrown, then move in the allies would just rush A so the nade is really, really cheap.
lol, i doubt many people are aware of nades breing thrown on arnhem...not many people play it so

Homer
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by Homer » October 24th, 2005, 7:01 am

In pubs no one is aware of them, but in a match in cal, the german side will always expect them.