Forum for all kinds of CoD4 jumps.

Moderator: Core Staff

kiwi66
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Re: New Bounces 11

Post by kiwi66 » January 5th, 2012, 12:01 pm

Hoogie wrote:
kiwi66 wrote:Last jump was on bog from clip jumping outside the map. And yea ik that pipeline bounce is fukin old the rest should be new. Many of these were new to do without rpg.
0:48, 1:33, 4:00 are also old as far as i know.

Also there's a few bounces where you probably die from falldamage. Try to keep that in mind for any future videos ;)
Well 0:48 I did it from lower balcony, but it looks almost the same as from higher balcony. I knew people would think it's old but im sure its new from lower and it was very hard to do from lower, much harder than it might look. 1:33 is just a new landing but might has been known to some people already. 4:00 I never saw that before by landing there only saw with rpg to the roof. And I think the only bounce we died at with falldamage is 2:40. Kinda sucked because that was a nice new solospot and the bounce itself is pretty difficult. So yea I thought bout the falldamage at the time but still wanted to put the bounce in because it was a new solospot for cj servers and tayzer did a good job on finding the fps to make that bounce work.

kiwi66
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by kiwi66 » January 5th, 2012, 12:02 pm

Btw when is cj going to upload this video to their channel?

Hoogie
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Hoogie » January 5th, 2012, 1:40 pm

kiwi66 wrote:
Hoogie wrote:
kiwi66 wrote:Last jump was on bog from clip jumping outside the map. And yea ik that pipeline bounce is fukin old the rest should be new. Many of these were new to do without rpg.
0:48, 1:33, 4:00 are also old as far as i know.

Also there's a few bounces where you probably die from falldamage. Try to keep that in mind for any future videos ;)
Well 0:48 I did it from lower balcony, but it looks almost the same as from higher balcony. I knew people would think it's old but im sure its new from lower and it was very hard to do from lower, much harder than it might look. 1:33 is just a new landing but might has been known to some people already. 4:00 I never saw that before by landing there only saw with rpg to the roof. And I think the only bounce we died at with falldamage is 2:40. Kinda sucked because that was a nice new solospot and the bounce itself is pretty difficult. So yea I thought bout the falldamage at the time but still wanted to put the bounce in because it was a new solospot for cj servers and tayzer did a good job on finding the fps to make that bounce work.
0:48 is the one at countdown. What balcony? :P I have that exact same bounce in one of my videos from 2 years ago.

Also the one at Crash from spawnhouse to top blue looks like to much falldamage and i thought i saw 1 or 2 more but not going to watch the video for a third time now.

But it's a nice video :D
-=[[CoDJumper.com Movies]]=-
[[Ambush]] || [[Backlot]] || [[Bloc]] || [[Bog]] || [[Broadcast]] || [[Chinatown]] || [[Countdown]]
[[Crash]] || [[Creek]] || [[Crossfire]] || [[District]] || [[Downpour]] || [[Killhouse]] || [[Overgrown]]
[[Pipeline]] || [[Shipment & Wetwork]] || [[Showdown]] || [[Strike]] || [[Vacant]]

A woman can fake an orgasm, but a man can fake an entire relationship

kiwi66
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by kiwi66 » January 5th, 2012, 4:17 pm

0:48 you used rpg on in your video and I have olnly seen it with rpg yet so that countdown 1 is meant to be new no rpg. As to say for the falldamage that crash blue building is 0 falldamge tayzer easily survived that 1. But if you want killersam then I could ook up all demos again check what jumps we couldnt survive then let bouncer edit in "too much falldamage" on those. Maybe you want to upload it like that idk? Still your decision in the end if you want the video on cj or not. But there are only like 2 bounces in this video that have too much falldamage.

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » January 5th, 2012, 4:53 pm

Just upload it tbh. If there's only 1 or 2 then it's alright. Just think about fall damage in the future, may not really matter that much to some of you (I don't blame you guys) but we've always had this 'unwritten' rule of jumping.
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

iCYsoldier
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by iCYsoldier » January 6th, 2012, 12:14 am

KillerSam wrote:I don't think it should be uploaded if it has impossible jumps in it to be honest. It's not what we are about, and gives the wrong message. It furthers the image that "we need the mod in order to jump" which unfortunately, is true in this case :?
I definitely agree about not being dependant on the mod to jump, but as Zaitsev said, there's only a few, and there has been many other videos where the fall damage and/or the rpg damage is too high aswell. I don't think it's that big of a deal.

kiwi66
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by kiwi66 » January 6th, 2012, 12:21 am

yea I just looked back all the demos of the video that could has had too high falldamage and like I said there are only 2 jumps with too high damage. It are mine backlot bounce at 0:40 and tayzer his district bounce at 2:40.

Sonic
PC Team
PC Team

Post by Sonic » January 6th, 2012, 1:07 am

I don't wanna hate on Kiwi, I mean it's a good vid. Well done.

But I have to agree with Sam, if the vid includes jumps which arn't possible on a (public) server with fall damage, then I don't see why it should be uploaded to the YouTube Channel.

And again, this is not to hate on you guys :).

Mirko
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Mirko » January 6th, 2012, 4:17 am

just because u cant do a bounce in pub doesnt mean its useless. these bounces no matter the fall damage can be used in other things.
e.g.
most epic solo runs
doing the hard bounce to prove u can do hard the bounce when others cant.
more challenging
or even just doing it cause u feel like doing it.

Hoogie
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Hoogie » January 6th, 2012, 2:25 pm

Zombie wrote:just because u cant do a bounce in pub doesnt mean its useless. these bounces no matter the fall damage can be used in other things.
e.g.
most epic solo runs
doing the hard bounce to prove u can do hard the bounce when others cant.
more challenging
or even just doing it cause u feel like doing it.
You're completely missing the point.
-=[[CoDJumper.com Movies]]=-
[[Ambush]] || [[Backlot]] || [[Bloc]] || [[Bog]] || [[Broadcast]] || [[Chinatown]] || [[Countdown]]
[[Crash]] || [[Creek]] || [[Crossfire]] || [[District]] || [[Downpour]] || [[Killhouse]] || [[Overgrown]]
[[Pipeline]] || [[Shipment & Wetwork]] || [[Showdown]] || [[Strike]] || [[Vacant]]

A woman can fake an orgasm, but a man can fake an entire relationship

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » January 6th, 2012, 2:26 pm

Indeed. These 100+ dmg jumps aren't valid because you can't do them in public servers (Which is actually the point, no matter how 'impossible' the jump is). You can do them with the CJ mod if you wish but that's not what we're talking about here.

runescare
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by runescare » January 7th, 2012, 6:04 am

Guys honestly, its 2 jumps that have fall damage and that shouldn't ruin a perfectly capable of uploading video and kiwi just didnt realize. Anyway the video has already been uploaded to the channel just waiting fro ks/peds to do description and please stop discussing this topic because its pointelss, we know we had a few impossible jumps, but we get it move on guys.
Gaming is the entertainment, glitching provides the action.

ultralala
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!
Steam: ultralala

Post by ultralala » January 7th, 2012, 8:13 am

runescare wrote:Guys honestly, its 2 jumps that have fall damage and that shouldn't ruin a perfectly capable of uploading video and kiwi just didnt realize. Anyway the video has already been uploaded to the channel just waiting fro ks/peds to do description and please stop discussing this topic because its pointelss, we know we had a few impossible jumps, but we get it move on guys.
Nice Vid..cant wait for 12
I've been watching you
A lalalala long
A lalalala long long lee long long long

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » January 7th, 2012, 9:07 pm

runescare wrote:Guys honestly, its 2 jumps that have fall damage and that shouldn't ruin a perfectly capable of uploading video and kiwi just didnt realize. Anyway the video has already been uploaded to the channel just waiting fro ks/peds to do description and please stop discussing this topic because its pointelss, we know we had a few impossible jumps, but we get it move on guys.
Actually, it's not pointless since as it shows, people are completely missing the point of this discussion.

But like I said, I would like this to be on the channel, and it will be so.

iCYsoldier
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by iCYsoldier » January 7th, 2012, 11:47 pm

When you think about it, those jumps are actually possible in public on their own, but just can't be used as part of a solo run because you'd die... so it's still worth showing imo. Also, as I said earlier, there are plenty more videos of yours that contain "impossible" jumps.