Past/Inactive Team Member

Post by Koekie » August 19th, 2005, 3:24 pm

the e-WHOlution best one ever!

Ladies Love...

Post by Ladies Love... » August 19th, 2005, 3:45 pm

yea the e-WHOlution is one... any of slize's movies are good...

also the shockwave movie, there are plenty of em about

i.c.e
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by i.c.e » August 19th, 2005, 4:34 pm

ladies is right, other things get rid of the cod sounds, trust me, once u sinc a good song with the play the cod sounds suck. also try using sony vegas to load up the fraps movie then save it as a wmv file.

other movies he failed to mention, nrv's, the new final roll for some european team, and of course nightfall's can't forget his :)
http://www.esuba.net/download.php?id=93 ... ject=esuba << for nightfall vid :)

Neon
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by Neon » August 19th, 2005, 5:29 pm

i know what u mean ladies love, tbh i wouldnt have liked it if it wasnt my own movie lol :P
i couldnt be arsed to make the music fit with the footage, and i think i chose the wrong song really. i only put it in as that was my fav song rofl...
the best movie i have seen (that i liked) was the ryk (c2i) movie, i loved the ice hockey style commentary...

yeah i was playing in a pub game and i was playing against noobs rofl, none of them knew how to use a rifle... i wanted to play against some decent players, like in the codvm server, but that isnt running atm...if someone could recommend a server (preferably uo) that has decent players on it, then ill film on tht...

i think the mistake i really made was just rushing the movie...should have put more time into it and stuff...

well thanks for all the feed bk, and thx to ladies love for being honest :P lol...well im off to make a better movie :oops: and im dloadin the night fall vid (which at the huge download speed of 0.7KB/sec will take me just over 3days lmao) and ill put more effort in this time...meh.....

i.c.e
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by i.c.e » August 19th, 2005, 6:07 pm

well the nightfall video makes us all look like horrible HORRIBLE players

Neon
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by Neon » August 19th, 2005, 6:22 pm

lol ive definitely gotta see it then :P even if it is gonna take me 3 days to download :?

can i get a link to get sony vegas plz? i cant find it newhere that dosnt want me to give them money :evil: the only one i can see is the sony vegas 4.0 version, but im guessing u can get the later version from somewhere?

MuRpHy*

Post by MuRpHy* » August 19th, 2005, 9:12 pm

i disagree, i thought it was rather good. but it was his first try so dont give him a hard time ;) hehe nj

Neon
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by Neon » August 19th, 2005, 11:51 pm

thx murphy ;) but i would have to agree that it wasnt brilliant, tho it was my first attempt rofl.... im now getting to grips with sony vegas so like...er...yeah...
i suggest downloadin some more well known clans movies and try to gain idea's off of them (but not copy)
i did what u said ladies love and ive got a decent idea, thats not copied ;)...tho i could do with some links, to gd vids for more inspiration :P

Ladies Love...

Post by Ladies Love... » August 20th, 2005, 2:09 am

i.c.e wrote:
other movies he failed to mention, nrv's, the new final roll for some european team, and of course nightfall's can't forget his :)
http://www.esuba.net/download.php?id=93 ... ject=esuba << for nightfall vid :)
i cant stand nightfall... thinks he's so good jus cus he played cpl... altho he beat me in a one on one once.. i blame pings :wink:

http://files.filefront.com/Emc_Frag_Mov ... einfo.html <<couple ppl i no put this together, see how they link the sound and footage

MuRpHy*

Post by MuRpHy* » August 20th, 2005, 2:28 am

very nice ;) nightfall is pretty good so if you "blame" it on pings, you would most likely be pretty good yourself :shock: :P anyways, nice work :P

i.c.e
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by i.c.e » August 20th, 2005, 4:46 am

nightfall was good, his playstyle was unique, i guess he tries his hardest and all since he was cpl, gives him a sence he was pro. he rang for GB back in the day when they were in cal, he was pretty good ;0

Neon
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by Neon » August 20th, 2005, 8:48 am

nightfall was damn gd, im downloadin doublewhammy now......il post bk when ive watched it......

whenever i try to save a file in vegas, it will "save" but when i go bk its not there :? and it only gives me the option tos ave as a vegas movie file....../confused

MuRpHy*

Post by MuRpHy* » August 20th, 2005, 1:48 pm

double whammy is absolutely LEET< im friends with smithy and he just plain owns.. I played a pub that i often play with him, and his score was 73-18! He clutched 1v5 verse Team-Spain a while ago, and he is actually cless at the moment ;) but he is amazing!

i.c.e
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by i.c.e » August 20th, 2005, 5:22 pm

you have to render in vegas for it to save as something other then a vegas project file

Neon
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by Neon » August 20th, 2005, 5:35 pm

that would explain it...i started to render but it was taking fucking ages so i couldnt be bothered....thx for the help m8