Post by JDogg » November 6th, 2009, 12:56 pm

Nice, whats the name of the site?

waywaaaard
Core Staff
Core Staff

Re: Mw2-leak PC

Post by waywaaaard » November 6th, 2009, 1:03 pm

p2p crap

and please don't post such sites here - even if the game is crap and all other things we still don't condone warez!
THAT HANDS WERE NOT TRACED!
visit my blog: Link
Soviet wrote:Yeah, watch out, Peds will hit you with his +5 D-Battleaxe of homosexuality :roll:

Infinite
PC Team
PC Team

Post by Infinite » November 6th, 2009, 2:08 pm

I'll start downloading when I get home.
"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together."
"A still more glorious dawn awaits- not a sun rise, but a galaxy rise. A morning filled with four hundred billion suns: the rising of The Milky Way." - Carl Sagan

[15:19] _MattyTÒ£eFarmer_: infinate
[15:19] _MattyTÒ£eFarmer_: u r smarter than me

$uicide!
CJ Donator
CJ Donator

Post by $uicide! » November 6th, 2009, 2:39 pm

Ill download it.

waywaaaard
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by waywaaaard » November 6th, 2009, 2:57 pm

KillerSam wrote:
Lev!athan wrote:p2p crap

and please don't post such sites here - even if the game is crap and all other things we still don't condone warez!
Where have you been?

Feel free to post links here, doesn't mean people have to download it.

Due to a game all rules in this forum can be broken? Various insults and warez? Sorry without me!
THAT HANDS WERE NOT TRACED!
visit my blog: Link
Soviet wrote:Yeah, watch out, Peds will hit you with his +5 D-Battleaxe of homosexuality :roll:

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » November 6th, 2009, 5:25 pm

Lev!athan wrote:Due to a game all rules in this forum can be broken? Various insults and warez? Sorry without me!
When it's a game that is so crucial to the existence of this very site, I think it's a fair enough topic.

Infinite
PC Team
PC Team

Post by Infinite » November 6th, 2009, 8:46 pm

In any case, I cannot seem to find it. If no one can post the site here, a PM would be appreciated 8).
"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together."
"A still more glorious dawn awaits- not a sun rise, but a galaxy rise. A morning filled with four hundred billion suns: the rising of The Milky Way." - Carl Sagan

Moustache
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Moustache » November 6th, 2009, 9:39 pm

People say it is fake.

ultralala
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!
Steam: ultralala

Post by ultralala » November 6th, 2009, 10:41 pm

many ppl got their preordered copies today. Its just a imgburn made iso. Atm u cant install even u have a legal serial. Teh Install is running trough Steam and they activate it not till 10.11. It seems u need some DLC(librarys) from Steam to unlock it. So no chance to play before tuesday.
I've been watching you
A lalalala long
A lalalala long long lee long long long

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » November 7th, 2009, 1:30 am

Lev!athan wrote:Due to a game all rules in this forum can be broken? Various insults and warez? Sorry without me!
The day they ruined my fun is the day I decided to ruin theirs :)

Lesson to be learned: Don't treat your fans or customers like morons, we are the ones who will provide you with your wage...

I condone the downloading of THIS GAME only.
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

JDogg
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by JDogg » November 7th, 2009, 2:09 am

Steam games get hacked all the time, only a matter of when this one gets cracked, Ultralala said it was on his private tracker, it hasn't been posted on my private tracker yet, usually they keep it to themselves so they can be the first to crack etc :).

Azabael
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by Azabael » November 7th, 2009, 2:24 am

Lev!athan wrote:
KillerSam wrote:
Lev!athan wrote:p2p crap

Where have you been?

Feel free to post links here, doesn't mean people have to download it.

Due to a game all rules in this forum can be broken? Various insults and warez? Sorry without me!
I agree, to be honest. The only thing I mean with that, is that you (we on these forums) should watch out that we don't strive behind our goals. We all know how awefull IW screwed us. And I bet everyone on here would rather have the dedicated servers etc.

Boycot this game? Fine. But watch out you don't boycot your own forums with it. Make the best of the situation. Don't try to be the rebel that isn't going to make the difference. I'm only asking you guys to look at it from the point of view I've just created. I'm curious what you guys will say. And try to consider it before your train of IW-hate continues.

Good night!

Infinite
PC Team
PC Team

Post by Infinite » November 7th, 2009, 2:51 am

Azabael wrote: I agree, to be honest. The only thing I mean with that, is that you (we on these forums) should watch out that we don't strive behind our goals. We all know how awefull IW screwed us. And I bet everyone on here would rather have the dedicated servers etc.

Boycot this game? Fine. But watch out you don't boycot your own forums with it. Make the best of the situation. Don't try to be the rebel that isn't going to make the difference. I'm only asking you guys to look at it from the point of view I've just created. I'm curious what you guys will say. And try to consider it before your train of IW-hate continues.

Good night!
Consider your view considered.

*continues train of IW-hate*

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » November 7th, 2009, 8:30 am

Azabael wrote:I agree, to be honest. The only thing I mean with that, is that you (we on these forums) should watch out that we don't strive behind our goals. We all know how awefull IW screwed us. And I bet everyone on here would rather have the dedicated servers etc.

Good night!
Dedicated servers - I'm sold
Beta/Demo - I will try it
Nothing - YARR!
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010