Want to get unbanned? Please read this and don't do it

Talk about anything related with the servers

Moderator: Core Staff

User avatar
BlueDamselfly
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!
Posts: 1495
Joined: April 20th, 2008, 4:54 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Banned Please Unbann

Post by BlueDamselfly » October 2nd, 2008, 2:52 am

KilroyJR wrote:WHY did i get banned?
because nobody like u. gtfo.
KilroyJR wrote:i see u fags still havnt given the reason for the ban.

next, i gave u my side of the story saying, i was playing with my Alias, then some1 says kilroy, i say what, and ban?

explain? i dont think so.

u guys still dont know who banned me, cause this Alex queer-o says it wasnt him


and u fags keep saying we banned u because of ur immaturity, which makes no fucking sense because i was banned like 2 days before i started being immature.

you only have yourself to blame



so the burning question is still........... WHY did i get banned?
sound like u love guys....
Image
Codjumper.com's Youtube! - For all your CoDJumping needs!
[18:43] The President: plus i'm downloading a map called <will obviously not quote that>
[18:43] The President: how gay is that
[18:43] Damselflies<3MyDog: almost as much as matty
[18:43] The President: nah not that much
[18:44] Damselflies<3MyDog: rofl

User avatar
The Dude
CJ Spammer!
CJ Spammer!
Posts: 710
Joined: February 13th, 2008, 5:00 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Banned Please Unbann

Post by The Dude » October 2nd, 2008, 3:00 am

i think that nobody like him is not a reason to ban someone (who ever) :roll:

this thread has reached the lowest level :cry:

who answer him again and again goes down to on the same deep deep level like him ... ignore such stupid guys :|

permban -> threadend -> where is the problem ?

Hardy_Gurl
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe
Posts: 4
Joined: October 2nd, 2008, 2:58 am

Re: Banned Please Unbann

Post by Hardy_Gurl » October 2nd, 2008, 3:09 am

well Kilroy has a really good point im sorry to be against u but, just because u have admin powers doesn't mean u have to abuse them by banning someone over a stupid video that btw was too obvious for anyone of u to even be mad enough at to ban someone over. example: u dont go to mcdonalds and order a chicken sandwich and becuz a cook thinks he's funny he makes a cheeseburger, its not right.
so all im saying is grow up a little, unban him thats not asking much.

Sincerley, Hardy Gurl

User avatar
Nightmare
Core Staff
Core Staff
Posts: 2688
Joined: January 12th, 2006, 10:09 pm
Contact:

Re: Banned Please Unbann

Post by Nightmare » October 2nd, 2008, 3:38 am

Looks like Kilroy got some back up.
It seems we are surrounded boys, lets just un-ban him.
That way we can avoid any more trouble from him and his amazingly mature way of dealing with things.

I would like to restate that you were not banned because of your video.
Had you have given more info and cooperated a little more, you would have been un-banned.
But now, after this little show you put on, I don't think that will be happening at all.
Coding is Poetry. Mapping is Art.
"Cause im the sexiest mapper ever...except for nm, that sexy man" - Soviet

-=[CoDJumper.com Movies]=-
[Ambush] || [Backlot] || [Bloc] || [Bog] || [Broadcast] || [Chinatown] || [Countdown]
[Crash] || [Creek] || [Crossfire] || [District] || [Downpour] || [Killhouse] || [Overgrown]
[Pipeline] || [Shipment & Wetwork] || [Showdown] || [Strike] || [Vacant]

Soviet
Core Staff
Core Staff
Posts: 7760
Joined: April 23rd, 2005, 9:12 pm
Location: Plano, Texas
Contact:

Re: Banned Please Unbann

Post by Soviet » October 2nd, 2008, 3:50 am

precisely. Oh, and if we wanted to abuse, we could. They are our servers and we have the right to do as we please with them. If you don't like it, don't play on them.

With that said, I can't say I've ever seen anyone abuse admin in any cruel or harmful way. As nm said, you are banned for your immaturity, not your video. And that is not admin abuse.
Image
ImageImageImage
Image
"Zaitsev is a cunt." - Pedsdude

KilroyJR

Re: Banned Please Unbann

Post by KilroyJR » October 2nd, 2008, 4:34 am

I still cant believe that u dont get what im trying to say.

i was not banned for my immiturity because i was banned days BEFORE i started being immature.

and if u go back a whole 3 PAGES of this thread, u will see that i was handling the situation VERY MATURE for the first 4 posts or so, but some guy that had nothing to do with the ban posts my video and now everyone thinks that the vid is the thing that got me banned.

why cant just the admin talk to me about this? i dont need any of u little clan members buttin in to this conflict because u werrent there, and u dont have any rights, and u dont have a say in ANYTHING! so PLEASE stay out of it because with all due respect u dont know what ur talking about

rofl.

now, i still see that no one knows who banned me, which is somewhat ridiculous, its been a few days.


i also hope that we all understand that i was not banned for being immiture and not banned for making the movie

if u check the LOGS, which im pretty sure no one has done, which i dont understand,

u will see exactly what happened. and u will also see that i was telling the truth as in my first post.]


the stupidest mistake some1 made was posting my video, because all the little clan members join in and start talking smack and saying i deserve a ban, which is once again, ridiculous


ADVICE: take away members rights to post in these forums.

if u've noticed, the reason y things got out of hand was because of a clan member posting not knowing what he was talking about and the flaming began.

HOWEVER, if only ADMINS had rights to post, i garuntee i would have been unbanned the day after i was banned

please keep this in mind....


have i cleared up everything??

User avatar
Nightmare
Core Staff
Core Staff
Posts: 2688
Joined: January 12th, 2006, 10:09 pm
Contact:

Re: Banned Please Unbann

Post by Nightmare » October 2nd, 2008, 5:52 am

KilroyJR wrote:ADVICE: take away members rights to post in these forums.
That would defeat the purpose of a forum.

Going back to what you said, we are still not 100% sure who did it.
Signs mostly point to Alex, which I am confident banned you for a valid reason.
Although, Alex, it would be nice if you could share the logs with us. This is just starting to get tiring.
Coding is Poetry. Mapping is Art.
"Cause im the sexiest mapper ever...except for nm, that sexy man" - Soviet

-=[CoDJumper.com Movies]=-
[Ambush] || [Backlot] || [Bloc] || [Bog] || [Broadcast] || [Chinatown] || [Countdown]
[Crash] || [Creek] || [Crossfire] || [District] || [Downpour] || [Killhouse] || [Overgrown]
[Pipeline] || [Shipment & Wetwork] || [Showdown] || [Strike] || [Vacant]

User avatar
Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff
Posts: 13313
Joined: April 13th, 2005, 8:22 pm
Location: UK, London

Re: Banned Please Unbann

Post by Drofder2004 » October 2nd, 2008, 7:48 am

KilroyJR wrote:for two, u cant type worth shit
Epic quote!
KilroyJR wrote:i was not banned for my immiturity because i was banned days BEFORE i started being immature.
Epic Quote the Sequel!

True colours anyone?
Image
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

User avatar
=ICE=Al3X
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie
Posts: 57
Joined: April 27th, 2008, 8:09 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Banned Please Unbann

Post by =ICE=Al3X » October 2nd, 2008, 8:18 am

Nightmare wrote:
KilroyJR wrote:ADVICE: take away members rights to post in these forums.
That would defeat the purpose of a forum.

Going back to what you said, we are still not 100% sure who did it.
Signs mostly point to Alex, which I am confident banned you for a valid reason.
Although, Alex, it would be nice if you could share the logs with us. This is just starting to get tiring.
Peds can read the Logs to ,he has the ftp acces !

And now i speak with Kilroys Words, maybe he understand then !
If you stupid damn noob not can look the console after you get banned ,STFU and search another Server !
AND dont forget i have searching the logs ,but i think you dont know with what a Nick you are Playing !
AND dont forget you have beginning to speak in that way with me !
AND dont forget you are BANNED at my SERVER 4 ever !!!!

Now write what you whant ,i not read that tread anymore !
it is simply too stupid to me.
Sry for my bad English !

User avatar
aicaramba
Past/Inactive Team Member
Past/Inactive Team Member
Posts: 2720
Joined: May 31st, 2005, 3:45 pm
Location: zeeland (N-Br), Holland

Re: Banned Please Unbann

Post by aicaramba » October 2nd, 2008, 9:29 am

Hardy_Gurl wrote:well Kilroy has a really good point im sorry to be against u but, just because u have admin powers doesn't mean u have to abuse them by banning someone over a stupid video that btw was too obvious for anyone of u to even be mad enough at to ban someone over. example: u dont go to mcdonalds and order a chicken sandwich and becuz a cook thinks he's funny he makes a cheeseburger, its not right.
so all im saying is grow up a little, unban him thats not asking much.

Sincerley, Hardy Gurl
I agree with u on some levels.. We idd havent given a good reason for the ban yet. However we didnt ban him for his movie. Even though we're not sure of the exact reason, we know it is a good reason, because I know all admins would not ban without one.
And even if he did get banned without reason, the way he acts here is a good enough reason NOT to unban him.
P.S.V. Kampioen!

JDogg
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper
Posts: 3617
Joined: August 28th, 2007, 11:46 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Banned Please Unbann

Post by JDogg » October 2nd, 2008, 9:45 am

aicaramba wrote:
Hardy_Gurl wrote:well Kilroy has a really good point im sorry to be against u but, just because u have admin powers doesn't mean u have to abuse them by banning someone over a stupid video that btw was too obvious for anyone of u to even be mad enough at to ban someone over. example: u dont go to mcdonalds and order a chicken sandwich and becuz a cook thinks he's funny he makes a cheeseburger, its not right.
so all im saying is grow up a little, unban him thats not asking much.

Sincerley, Hardy Gurl
I agree with u on some levels.. We idd havent given a good reason for the ban yet. However we didnt ban him for his movie. Even though we're not sure of the exact reason, we know it is a good reason, because I know all admins would not ban without one.
And even if he did get banned without reason, the way he acts here is a good enough reason NOT to unban him.
Yes, even if he didn't do anything, I don't think this community has room for immature people that do nothing but cause trouble.
Image
Image

atze<3
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!
Posts: 1587
Joined: January 3rd, 2006, 9:38 am
Location: Germany

Re: Banned Please Unbann

Post by atze<3 » October 2nd, 2008, 12:19 pm

this topic reminds me on die hard... :/

its so pointless to post here again and again kilroy... even if you got banned without reason (but u didnt) you will never got unbanned cus of ur behave here -_____-
Soviet wrote:Oh, and if we wanted to abuse, we could. They are our servers and we have the right to do as we please with them. If you don't like it, don't play on them.
+1

i also said it could be me who banned you in my first post... if thats true it was for a valid reason (vote kick abuse)
some1 from the cj xfire group contacted me and then i banned this guy (i dont remember his name) when i was on the server..
KilroyJR wrote: you know what...? i dont even care
:lol: :lol:

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 15906
Joined: October 15th, 2004, 7:18 pm
Location: UK

Re: Banned Please Unbann

Post by Pedsdude » October 2nd, 2008, 2:33 pm

KilroyJR wrote:I still cant believe that u dont get what im trying to say.

i was not banned for my immiturity because i was banned days BEFORE i started being immature.

and if u go back a whole 3 PAGES of this thread, u will see that i was handling the situation VERY MATURE for the first 4 posts or so, but some guy that had nothing to do with the ban posts my video and now everyone thinks that the vid is the thing that got me banned.

why cant just the admin talk to me about this? i dont need any of u little clan members buttin in to this conflict because u werrent there, and u dont have any rights, and u dont have a say in ANYTHING! so PLEASE stay out of it because with all due respect u dont know what ur talking about

rofl.

now, i still see that no one knows who banned me, which is somewhat ridiculous, its been a few days.


i also hope that we all understand that i was not banned for being immiture and not banned for making the movie

if u check the LOGS, which im pretty sure no one has done, which i dont understand,

u will see exactly what happened. and u will also see that i was telling the truth as in my first post.]


the stupidest mistake some1 made was posting my video, because all the little clan members join in and start talking smack and saying i deserve a ban, which is once again, ridiculous


ADVICE: take away members rights to post in these forums.

if u've noticed, the reason y things got out of hand was because of a clan member posting not knowing what he was talking about and the flaming began.

HOWEVER, if only ADMINS had rights to post, i garuntee i would have been unbanned the day after i was banned

please keep this in mind....


have i cleared up everything??
I would have treated this unban request like any other unban request, however, it's all occured during the period of time in which I've moved down to my London accommodation and have had food poisoning, so I haven't been well enough to fully resolve the issue. Having said that, I'm no longer going to resolve the issue because, judging from your posts (and the fact that you registered/got someone to register a new account purely to attempt to back you up with a ridiculous analogy) it appears you're not the kind of person who we would like in our servers anyway.

Pretty much all the people who have posted in this topic are admins on the servers. They may not be full site admins, but they're respected members of this community and their opinion means a damn lot more than yours. Nice one insulting Alex, considering he owns server #4, and nice one insulting Pwnzor, considering he owns server #5!

There is no way in hell you're going to be unbanned from them ANY time in the near future (probably never, you'll have to wait until CoD5 if you're desperate). Learn to type coherent sentences. Stop overusing 'fag', 'stfu' and 'gtfo' in your sentences, as well as multiple emoticons. If I see any of them in your future posts then I'll perm ban you from the website.

To sum up: I would have resolved the issue and checked the logs, but seeing as you've been such a dick, I'm not going to waste my time on you when you appear to be the kind of immature prick who's likely to be banned for a legit reason (probably for the 2nd time).
Image
Image

User avatar
Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff
Posts: 13313
Joined: April 13th, 2005, 8:22 pm
Location: UK, London

Re: Banned Please Unbann

Post by Drofder2004 » October 2nd, 2008, 8:15 pm

Drofder's Final Thought:-

Throughout this topic we have seen many good and bad reasons to ban Mr Kilroy, this thread has had its ups (see epic quotes and images) and its downs (thread lockage), but we have finally come to a conclusion. A reason for us, the admins or CoDJumper to stand by our ban; Mr Killjoy continues to use a bad post layout. Starting with a "I know more than you" attitude, moving on to the "reasoning" stage, stepping in further to the "McEnroe" stage, climaxing at the "pleading" stage and finalising with the "I am always right" attitude.

To finalise my final thoughts and to end on a third and final epic quote
KilroyJr wrote:you only have yourself to blame


Much Love, Goodnight,
Image
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

Hardy_Gurl
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe
Posts: 4
Joined: October 2nd, 2008, 2:58 am

Re: Banned Please Unbann

Post by Hardy_Gurl » October 2nd, 2008, 10:21 pm

ok im not meaning to butt in but really if an admin banned him WITH a valid reason i would sure like to know what that reason could possibly be. seeing that the one who banned him has yet to say anything i would have to say the admin is feeling guilty so he/she is hiding... no offense. if the admin was RIGHT then he/she would have said something by now wouldnt u think?? and from kilroy's story he was asked his name then he was banned i want to hear the admin's Story...
Sincerely, Hardy Gurl

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests