Forum for all kinds of CoD jumps.

Moderator: Core Staff

Die Hard!
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by Die Hard! » August 22nd, 2006, 1:46 pm

teebag wrote:pretty funny to see ur saying pwned all the time, but in fact ur the one pwning urself hihi :-)
Nope, u can't have it that I did 270 :)

Now quite plz I want to play Sudden Strike III Demo :)
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... 3A4F9E2264

pwned
iamtheone wrote:DIE HARD U HACKER I SHOT U IN HEAD LEGS BODY HEART AND SLIT YOUR THROAT U HACKER, WHY WONT U DIE U HACKER, BYE DIE HARD U WANKER, U FUCKING HACKER!!!

teebag
CJ Spammer!
CJ Spammer!

Post by teebag » August 22nd, 2006, 1:51 pm

no1 pwns teh CARE POLICE!!!!!!!!!!

SUDDEN STRIKE PWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

btw u dindt make the 270, ur just a dumb kid without attention and uses cheat tricks to become "pro". Im the one who brought u into jumping, you *BLEEP* remember now? im the person who gave u the game. you couldnt even jump 234 when u played @ my homeserver so *BLEEP* off u idiot, you dont even know what pwned means.

Edited KS: WATCH THE LANGUAGE!
Last edited by teebag on August 22nd, 2006, 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Die Hard!
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by Die Hard! » August 22nd, 2006, 1:54 pm

teebag wrote:no1 pwns teh CARE POLICE!!!!!!!!!!

SUDDEN STRIKE PWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

btw u dindt make the 270, ur just a dumb kid without attention and uses cheat tricks to become "pro". Im the one who brought u into jumping? you fucking remember now? im the person who gave u the game. you couldnt even jump 234 when u played @ my homeserver so fuck off u idiot, you dont even know what pwned means.
Hey Jeannot van Berlo, Maastricht, Amby, Zichthegge 7 :) Though you was banned at this forums for being a dick to all CJ members. :) pwned :)

And uh, what you mean with the person who gave u the game?

Idd, I couldnt jump 234, but we all started somewhere didn't we?
Last edited by Die Hard! on August 22nd, 2006, 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pwned
iamtheone wrote:DIE HARD U HACKER I SHOT U IN HEAD LEGS BODY HEART AND SLIT YOUR THROAT U HACKER, WHY WONT U DIE U HACKER, BYE DIE HARD U WANKER, U FUCKING HACKER!!!

teebag
CJ Spammer!
CJ Spammer!

Post by teebag » August 22nd, 2006, 1:56 pm

Its Jeannot van Berlo, Maastricht, ************ btw zichthegge doesnt excist LOL i made it up..

If we like sharing information

<EDITED>

teebag
CJ Spammer!
CJ Spammer!

Post by teebag » August 22nd, 2006, 1:58 pm

yes it was my foult i had a big mout @ codjumper, but i dont /care about the past, feel free to shout @

**********@hotmail.com

im gonna eat now, enjoy this show CODJUMPER like u enjoyed the one before ;)

*EDIT by ai caramba*
Plz dont post personal data of other ppl when they dont want it to be known.

jumpz.coldfire
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by jumpz.coldfire » August 22nd, 2006, 2:00 pm

rot op kerel...wat denk je wel niet dat je bent .. altijd terugkomen en iets kut gaats poste zoals dit.. btw ik ben 16 dus opflikkere ga gewoon weg maat and the ppl ho likes die hard thats because they dont know that 270 inst possible and that they think die hard is uber pro now

teebag
CJ Spammer!
CJ Spammer!

Post by teebag » August 22nd, 2006, 2:08 pm

jumpz.coldfire wrote:and the ppl ho likes die hard thats because they dont know that 270 inst possible and that they think die hard is uber pro now
thats his objective ffs

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » August 22nd, 2006, 2:11 pm

Die Hard! wrote:Drofer if you call me a kiddy you are less than a kiddy to keep reacting at me just delete this topic if you feel pwned and eat pie ty... :roll:
Mmmm pie............

<EDITED>, and please everyone stop trying to correct this fact. I dont care if you know him, have seen him, or even gave fucking birth to him, he <EDITED>

Are you sure you would like this deleted. you know, you obviously posted you cheating to get some results... These ARE your results.

pwned? lolzers roflchopperattackgame.

Fucking idiot. :lol:
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

Die Hard!
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by Die Hard! » August 22nd, 2006, 2:11 pm

I did 270 without cheating, live with it...

pwned

Die Hard!
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by Die Hard! » August 22nd, 2006, 2:13 pm

Drofder2004 wrote:
Die Hard! wrote:Drofer if you call me a kiddy you are less than a kiddy to keep reacting at me just delete this topic if you feel pwned and eat pie ty... :roll:
Mmmm pie............

Yes <EDITED> and please everyone stop trying to correct this fact. I dont care if you know him, have seen him, or even gave fucking birth to him, he <EDITED>

Are you sure you would like this deleted. you know, you obviously posted you cheating to get some results... These ARE your results.

pwned? lolzers roflchopperattackgame.

Fucking idiot. :lol:
Keep yourself to your own forum-rules. Pwned again. 8)

And I'm not a fucking idiot<EDITED>
Last edited by Die Hard! on August 22nd, 2006, 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pwned

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » August 22nd, 2006, 2:13 pm

KillerSam wrote:Heading towards a locked topic, Post wisely!
Yes, WISELY.

I do not want to see anyone using the words... pwned, naab or l33tzors.
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."

teebag
CJ Spammer!
CJ Spammer!

Post by teebag » August 22nd, 2006, 2:13 pm

Lol Drofder you saying his body grows but his mind is stuck @ 12 years old? HAHA LOL

@ dave
Go play SSIII man, its a good game, maybe you can get some nofog hacks and talk @ fireglowgames about ur fancy skills.. :roll:

EDIT:

Don't close this topic pls, its the best topic there is since... you know :p

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » August 22nd, 2006, 2:15 pm

Die Hard! wrote:Keep yourself to your own forum-rules. Pwned again. 8)
I have waved all rules from this thread. Therefore I have excused myself and everyone else from the rules. If another admin chooses to follow the rules and lock/delete this topic, then they may feel free to do so. I have only given the option to run over the rules.

pemrf

(This is my new misspelling of the word owned, I hope it catches <EDITED>AOL'ers can use it).

Die Hard!
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by Die Hard! » August 22nd, 2006, 2:16 pm

teebag wrote:Lol Drofder you saying his body grows but his mind is stuck @ 12 years old? HAHA LOL

@ dave
Go play SSIII man, its a good game, maybe you can get some nofog hacks and talk @ fireglowgames about ur fancy skills.. :roll:
My IQ is 135 now quit crying :)

Yes I'm going to play SSIII, without hax idd, but who here gots a GUID-BAN coz he was aimbotting and got caught by PB? PWNED. :lol:

pwned

aicaramba
Past/Inactive Team Member
Past/Inactive Team Member

Post by aicaramba » August 22nd, 2006, 2:19 pm

Ok Die hard!

Here is my sum of you in this community.

The first time i saw u, u were on groms server, being a total dick. The only reason i didnt bann u was u said u were gonna sponsor CJ a server. I talked about this with pedsdude and he said i had to act restrained.

Then ur server actually went online, and it turned out, you were the crappiest admin ever lived. You kicked ppl for no reason at all (blocking in your oppinion, but it wasnt at all blocking). You also kicked and banned for swearing, where the only person needed to be banned was YOU!
You kept saying you were being a proper admin, YOU LIED.

We had a vote in CoDJumper.com teamchat and it turned out, we were gonna refuse ur sponsorship cuz u gave cj a bad name. But by the time we got to that point u gave up ur server yourselve.

Now, ur strafejump record was 242 if i can remember it correctly, and u disappeared for a while without jumping. In the mean time 250 fps jumping was invented, by the time u got back, u said ur record for 125 fps was 253. (you dont jump at all and ur record rises 11 units :!: :?:). Knowing u lied before, and ur 125 fps strafejump technique is exactly the same as other's 250 fps jumping technique... Makes that a bit hard to believe.

Then u disappear again for a while (without jumping for a while again), and when u get back u say u can do 270... I havent seen the demo myselve, cuz i cba watchin 250 and 333 fps demos, but by the sounds of it it is fake. Knowing ur not a very reliable person, Ive got a lot of doubts myselve..

Ohh btw, I made 270 with 125 fps...
here is the demo+screenshot to prove it is 125 fps
http://www.mooload.com/new/file.php?fil ... 74/270.zip
P.S.V. Kampioen!