Forum for all kinds of CoD4 jumps.

Moderator: Core Staff

runescare
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Re: Cod 4 bouncer part 3-new-old-PC

Post by runescare » April 28th, 2010, 2:42 am

ok
Gaming is the entertainment, glitching provides the action.

Lancast
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Re: Cod 4 bouncer part 3-new-old-PC

Post by Lancast » April 30th, 2010, 11:43 am

Revolution wrote: So he tryed to hack cj? That's harsh...I wanna know wat happened but i dont think anyone wants to talk about it so ill jus leave it at that.
Don't get the wrong idea, creating a xfire account with similar name to KS's and asking other admin for password doesn't count as hacking.
[SoE]_Zaitsev wrote:Naah. Suicide was an asshole who tried to phish for CJ passwords. Was more a joke :P
(I take this "Was more a joke :P" was regarding Suicide trying to get CJ passwords not you calling Revolution Suicide right?)
This. Zaist said it was more of a joke, why would you, Revolution, say that people dont want to talk about it if it was just a joke? Just more reason to think that you are Suicide.
[SoE]_Zaitsev wrote: 3: You're Suicide.
Revolution wrote: 3. I dont understand that one....but if ur saying for me to commit suicide, then thats not cool...I really didn't know...
That's not the answer you would give if you weren't Suicide.
You did register at the forums not long ago which fits the idea of you being Suicide + looking at your first posts you made, you already knew what you were talking about and what this community is all about.(That bit on his introduction where he said he met most of the people on the server was a lie)
I couldn't care less if you are him and I can't be bother to look into it, but you are a faker sure.