Strike Strafe Jump Help

Chat area specifically for CoDJumper

Moderator: Core Staff

Infinite
PC Team
PC Team

Re: Strike Strafe Jump Help

Post by Infinite » July 14th, 2010, 5:50 pm

GefeGeld wrote:i dont think it needs to be nearly perfect because i did it like 10 times or so with an ak47 and im not a very good strafer.. gap is 308 with an aku :S and thats with a lot of practise XD
If you want to edit the script and make it work for heavier weapons, be my guest, but I have tried that jump with a 47 a long time ago and I never made it. I didn't try too long, but I was told by other people that you couldn't make it as well, so I just gave up.
"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together."
"A still more glorious dawn awaits- not a sun rise, but a galaxy rise. A morning filled with four hundred billion suns: the rising of The Milky Way." - Carl Sagan

[15:19] _MattyTÒ£eFarmer_: infinate
[15:19] _MattyTÒ£eFarmer_: u r smarter than me

GefeGeld
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Re: Strike Strafe Jump Help

Post by GefeGeld » July 14th, 2010, 6:07 pm

Infinite wrote:
GefeGeld wrote:i dont think it needs to be nearly perfect because i did it like 10 times or so with an ak47 and im not a very good strafer.. gap is 308 with an aku :S and thats with a lot of practise XD
If you want to edit the script and make it work for heavier weapons, be my guest, but I have tried that jump with a 47 a long time ago and I never made it. I didn't try too long, but I was told by other people that you couldn't make it as well, so I just gave up.

hmmm. okay then:P thnx anyway dudes! donnoo how this script thing works anyway x)