General chat area for anything whatsoever

Moderator: Core Staff

topher
CJ Spammer!
CJ Spammer!

Re: I got banned...

Post by topher » May 15th, 2008, 8:12 am

Nightmare wrote:
JDogg wrote:Jesus, what did you do this time?.
Jesus was killed a long time ago and put on a cross.
does that mean he can't do anything at this time?

JDogg
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by JDogg » May 15th, 2008, 10:41 am

topher wrote:
Nightmare wrote:
JDogg wrote:Jesus, what did you do this time?.
Jesus was killed a long time ago and put on a cross.
does that mean he can't do anything at this time?
No, he was pretty screwed after that, walked around circles for a bit while jews poked him with spears.

Marshall
CJ Spammer!
CJ Spammer!

Post by Marshall » May 15th, 2008, 11:39 am

It's funny because I haven't actually been very bad at all on these forums.

It shows how immature some of you really are.

If you were as good as you seem to propose, then you would rise above it and talk to me properly.

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » May 15th, 2008, 1:21 pm

We still don't know why you're banned.

If you don't want to tell us, don't come here saying you got banned in the first place.
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » May 15th, 2008, 1:51 pm

Marshall wrote:It's funny because I haven't actually been very bad at all on these forums.

It shows how immature some of you really are.

If you were as good as you seem to propose, then you would rise above it and talk to me properly.
Lmao, that is the most ludicrous thing I've heard in a while.

If you act like a dickhead, we can choose whether or not to listen to you. In fact, we can choose whether or not to listen to you anyway, but it's given a reason if you behave like you have in the past.

Sure, you haven't been "very bad" on these forums, but that doesn't mean you haven't been bad enough for people to have a distinct dislike for you.

I don't see why I should have to "rise above it and talk to [you]", when you're going to unneccesarily act in an annoying manner.

You showed a total lack of respect to atze<3 when he was promoted to CJ Helper (you could have just not posted instead of making a point to post "wow amazing.."), you then made a new post saying that you had been put in the CJ Team, and before then you'd made a number of unneccesary sarcastic posts.

There's an endless string of examples, one being this topic: http://codjumper.com/forums/viewtopic.p ... 185#p69185
I don't know what you typed that KS edited out, but even if I ignore that fact, you continue to act like an idiot throughout the topic.

Even now, you come back to our forums after 2 months of inactivity, to start a post which nobody cares about and doesn't even explain why you were banned from the IW forums - and you don't expect hostility?

I don't think I've ever been so tempted to ban someone from these forums as I have you, but each time I come close I'm tempted to give you one last chance. I still think you've got a lot to give to this community (you're a good mapper, as shown by mp_harbor), but if you're going to act as you have done in the past then I'd rather miss out on those benefits and miss out on you, rather than having to make do with it. If you're really not a dickhead, you'll decide to use this opportunity wisely.

Marshall
CJ Spammer!
CJ Spammer!

Post by Marshall » May 15th, 2008, 3:21 pm

Pedsdude wrote:If you're really not a dickhead, you'll decide to use this opportunity wisely.
Ok,

Well firstly:

http://codjumper.com/forums/viewtopic.p ... 185#p69185

That wasn't some whitty sarcastic post.. it is how I put it..

Neon's the one that called me a dickhead and said it's obvious what I meant, when actually.. no it wasn't.

Infact, I don't know whether it's this black forum theme or just the members.. but you guys need to lighten up alittle.

Jeez you take everything to heart, seriously.. it's like trying to feed a pack of caged wolves.

(they don't care whether the post was nice, nasty or useful, they just care whether or not it's an outsider)

And wow, I made a post as a laugh when I was bored saying I had joined the CJ team.. is that so bad?

Seriously though.. jeez, it's a post for a joke. (there's many a thing that is posted on this forum which 'actually'

has a bad, maybe rascist and offensive meaning, but oh no! my little thread must be put on a stake and burned!)

How am I supposed to seriously come and talk to any of you if you just act like you're the only ones that mean anything.

I have never done anything directly abusive or along those lines to anyone on this forum, except for maybe Nightmare?

So why some of the members here have some stupid immature little fetish to shout and spit at me, I don't know.

Anyway, I've done nothing wrong, so I'd appreciate it if you guys treated me normally.

Also, I wasn't given the chance to reply to the question "why were you banned?", because I was being growled at.

And I got banned from the IW forums for posting a load of smilies in someones post (in Off Topic forum), after they..

.. had posted 20 smilies for no reason. (hense making it apparent to them that they had no reason to post that many)

Marshall
CJ Spammer!
CJ Spammer!

Post by Marshall » May 15th, 2008, 3:29 pm

KillerSam wrote:Well...

You banned me from posting in your threads (me@rebel and breaching your ban).

And you didn't need a 'chance to respond' to how you got banned, since you could have posted it in the initial post - or any of the subsequent posts that you made.

As for your 'outsider' comment, you haven't alway been an outsider, and I remember a time when you were reasonably popular here.

Where am I going with all this? The following:

Enjoy the community here, add to the community here and you shall be treated with respect.
Thankyou

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » May 15th, 2008, 9:09 pm

Please don't put so many line breaks in your post, it makes it annoying to read.

Anyway, time to go through your post piece by piece:

"That wasn't some whitty sarcastic post.. it is how I put it.."
How did you put it? I never read your initial post, so I don't know whether or not Neon's response was justifiable. You did, however, then call him a "dickhead" and told him to "fuck off", which somewhat contradicts what you said in your post in this topic about needing to "lighten up a little" and not "take everything to heart".

"Infact, I don't know whether it's this black forum theme or just the members.. but you guys need to lighten up alittle."
Most of the previous examples of you behaving badly and people disliking you have been while we had the lighter theme ;) Also, I am a light-hearted guy, but when someone behaves like a dickhead they deserve to be treated as such.

"And wow, I made a post as a laugh when I was bored saying I had joined the CJ team.. is that so bad?"
It was an unneccesary post that you knew would cause controversy, so I don't see why you act so surprised that we responded negatively to it. Also, it was 8 days after your negative comment in atze<3's promotion topic, which tends to suggest they may have been related (i.e. first you take the piss in one topic then you make a related topic).

"there's many a thing that is posted on this forum which 'actually' has a bad, maybe rascist and offensive meaning, but oh no! my little thread must be put on a stake and burned!"
A lot, if not all, of the posts you're referring to are light hearted jokes made by people who everyone is aware are doing so in jest. Sure, your posts may not have such an open and "offensive meaning", but we all know that you've acted like an idiot in the past so we judge you differently.

"How am I supposed to seriously come and talk to any of you if you just act like you're the only ones that mean anything."
Don't. In fact, I could say exactly the same thing about you. Besides which, we know we're not the only ones who mean anything - we frequently help people out with queries and welcome new-comers to the community.

"I have never done anything directly abusive or along those lines to anyone on this forum, except for maybe Nightmare?"
One is enough, really, although I'd increase that count to at least 2 with your comments towards Neon in the afforementioned topic.

"So why some of the members here have some stupid immature little fetish to shout and spit at me, I don't know."
See above.

"Anyway, I've done nothing wrong, so I'd appreciate it if you guys treated me normally."
I will do, so long as you behave normally. This topic itself is a clear example of you not acting normally.

"Also, I wasn't given the chance to reply to the question "why were you banned?", because I was being growled at."
So, because people were responding negatively, you were physically unable to type your reason for being banned from the IW forums? If you make a topic with such a provocative title, don't expect people to act positively when you don't even fully explain what happened.

As I say, if you decide to act and behave normally in this community then I'll happily let you get along fine.

Neon
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by Neon » May 15th, 2008, 9:46 pm

I called you a dickhead because you were being your normal ignorant self. I didn't even intend it as a direct insult, more of a passing word to show my dispair.
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards...Checkmate."
"Seriously... .45k/sec it is a joke.. I could have just gone out and taken my own photos of children in this time."
"You have just become my fave youtuber!" - KillerSam in regards to myself. Win.

Soviet
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Soviet » May 15th, 2008, 10:43 pm

Marshall wrote:Ok,

Well firstly:

http://codjumper.com/forums/viewtopic.p ... 185#p69185

That wasn't some whitty sarcastic post.. it is how I put it..

Neon's the one that called me a dickhead and said it's obvious what I meant, when actually.. no it wasn't.

Infact, I don't know whether it's this black forum theme or just the members.. but you guys need to lighten up alittle.

Jeez you take everything to heart, seriously.. it's like trying to feed a pack of caged wolves.

(they don't care whether the post was nice, nasty or useful, they just care whether or not it's an outsider)

And wow, I made a post as a laugh when I was bored saying I had joined the CJ team.. is that so bad?

Seriously though.. jeez, it's a post for a joke. (there's many a thing that is posted on this forum which 'actually'

has a bad, maybe rascist and offensive meaning, but oh no! my little thread must be put on a stake and burned!)

How am I supposed to seriously come and talk to any of you if you just act like you're the only ones that mean anything.

I have never done anything directly abusive or along those lines to anyone on this forum, except for maybe Nightmare?

So why some of the members here have some stupid immature little fetish to shout and spit at me, I don't know.

Anyway, I've done nothing wrong, so I'd appreciate it if you guys treated me normally.

Also, I wasn't given the chance to reply to the question "why were you banned?", because I was being growled at.

And I got banned from the IW forums for posting a load of smilies in someones post (in Off Topic forum), after they..

.. had posted 20 smilies for no reason. (hense making it apparent to them that they had no reason to post that many)
See, this is where you made your main mistake. Your post should have been this:

Marshall wrote:Sorry.
Thus, a level of proper grammar would be reached, as well as a feeling of willingness to rejoin the community without any negative feelings towards anyone. Plus, you wouldn't look like a dickhead* trying to plead a useless cause.

*Yes, thats right, I said it. Sue me.
ImageImageImage
"Zaitsev is a cunt." - Pedsdude

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » May 16th, 2008, 12:14 am

But true.

I have nothing against you. I wasn't even there when you joined the community I believe.

But these kind of posts you make are there to provoke hassle. It's simple.
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » May 16th, 2008, 1:37 am

I have typed out my post twice, I then re-read what had been said before, and sadly there is no point adding to it. What has been said is no longer just a single persons opinion, it has become wide-spread opinion.

In your absence this forum has been floating on air, so do not tell us to lighten up.

You still fail to see what you have done wrong, even after you have been quoted many times and even still insult people by calling them immature?
This "pack of wolves" looks after their own.

When you wake up and realise what's going on, feel free to let us know.
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

Lisa
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Lisa » May 16th, 2008, 2:05 am

Not everyone thinks you are bad Marshall........you just need to be more careful with the words you choose....everyone is on the defensive and will jump at any chance to defend
~Materazzi~

Soviet
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Soviet » May 16th, 2008, 4:23 am

On a less teasingly truthful point: To be honest Marshall, I don't personally like you. We've had some bad stuff go on between us in the past and I know you dislike me because I 'get away' with so much immaturity and insults. But the simple fact of the matter is people like me (or at least I like to think they do :P ). You made several mistakes,

1. You never set a specifically humorous tone
2. You didn't get respect before you started acting badly
3. You continued your actions even when told not to
4. You whined about people asking you to stop
5. You continued to back up those actions

You aren't a bad person, and I really would like to not like you. But as long as you keep those things up you aren't going to be liked. And Droffy is right. This forum is lighthearted, you simply darken it when you begin posting.
ImageImageImage
"Zaitsev is a cunt." - Pedsdude

Marshall
CJ Spammer!
CJ Spammer!

Post by Marshall » May 16th, 2008, 10:54 am

Ok, sorry.

I won't post anymore.