UK Riots

General chat area for anything whatsoever

Moderator: Core Staff

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

UK Riots

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » August 9th, 2011, 5:06 pm

How's it going overthere? Don't tell me you're being an ass and join in with the riots (I wouldn't, it leads nowhere).
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Re: Peds

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » August 9th, 2011, 5:11 pm

Ofcourse, Drofder lives in London too, I forgot. Peds must be at home again then (Holidays I guess?).

Anyway it's pretty fucked. This leads nowhere and it's totally retarded.

Properly changed the title then.

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Re: UK Riots

Post by Drofder2004 » August 9th, 2011, 5:55 pm

A couple areas that were hit were no more than 10 minutes walk from my work, and about 30 minutes from my home...
Looking back, it is clear that their aims were simply destruction of the mass markets (i.e Tesco) and the looting of electronics and jewellery. All the other places that were hit were done for the sake of furthering the destruction (such as smashing restaurants and using the chairs and tables as weapons), small business that 'may' have money in them were targetted by the few oppurtunists.

I have no idea why they did not target Camden Town. They went to Chalk Farm which is mostly restaurants, when Camden high Street has many electronics, phones and game shops, with also many restaurants, Cafes and convenient stores, but luckily they decided not too.

Kentish Town (where I work) is not so much a big deal, nothing special for looting, so was mostly avoided.
And Highate (where I live) has nothing but small shops.

Without being stereotypical and without being rascist, this was a majorly black youth offensive. Ofcourse there were white youths also in the mix, but I would easily say a ratio of about 50:1.

It is impossible to read a newspaper nowadays without having some member of the black community speaking out against (what they see as) racism, such as figures that "you are seven times more likely to be stopped as a black youth, than a white". Yes it is true that more black people are stopped than white, but is it because of racism or is it because there are simply there are more criminals that are black?

And just for the record, no matter how 'racist' this may sound, it is not. It is not evidence based fact either, but it is what I have seen and continue to see.

Hackney, Camberwell, Newington, Brixton, Tottenham, Enfield, Peckham, Lewisham, Harlseden & Bethnal Green.
Those areas which were targetted have a massive black community and very well known areas not to go to as a stranger alone...

Over 500 arrests and nearly 100 people charged.
UK has a policy of finger-printing all offenders on their first offense, and with forensics being in place all day today, many warrants will be issued on previous offenders.

One death has been recorded, but the death is completely out of the ordinary for the rest of events, only one gun was fired and that killed a guy sitting in his car... suggestions are that it was an oppurtunity of unrest, where potential gang violence could get away with it, without the fear of immediate police, but this is purely speculation.

16000 Police in London today, I very much doubt there will be further violence here, but I am willing to be with all these officers being drafted in from other areas, these areas may be targetted for small amounts of rioting.

I hope each and every one of those who mugged individuals, robbed little companies, burned down peoples houses all get beaten to a pulp by anyone who gets the oppurtunity and I happily welcome police brutality on these sick bastards.
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » August 9th, 2011, 6:08 pm

KillerSam wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14458424
Sickening much?
Man owns business = Man is rich.
These fucking low life scumbags need to be givena reality check.

Do they honestly believe that the guy running the cornershop is living a life of luxury?

These 'kids' think this is a protest about fighting 'the man' or 'the corporations', but they are so fucking blind.
They will spend the morning eating a McDonalds breakfast, go to KFC for their Dinner, phoning their friends from their Blackberrys, play their PS3s & Xboxs at home, watching TV on their Sony TVs, listening to music on their iPods, visiting Facebook on their Sony laptops, sitting around drinking their Coca-Cola...

These fucktards wouldn't know the first thing about protesting against rich corporations, it's embarassing to even say I live amongst these people.
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » August 9th, 2011, 6:11 pm

Things are fine up in Newcastle, no problems whatsoever as of yet (and I would be very surprised if there were any problems to arise).

I lol'd.

And also quite amusing:
http://photoshoplooter.tumblr.com/

<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by <LT>YosemiteSam[NL] » August 9th, 2011, 6:18 pm

I'm a total news noob (almost never watch cause of things like this and other violence)
But how did these riots start ?

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » August 9th, 2011, 6:24 pm

<LT>YosemiteSam[NL] wrote:I'm a total news noob (almost never watch cause of things like this and other violence)
Saturday - Black Man got shot. The guy was aparently carrying a gun, which was loaded. Police shot to kill.
This provoked a peaceful riot from family and community friends of this guy.

Sunday - Start of rioting
Yesterday - A black guy got stopped and searched (nothing was found), but this was enough to apparently trigger more violence.
All other rioting was simply oppurtunity to play GTA with real life. People honestly believe during a riot, nobody will be arrested in the days to come, so everyone becomes a looter when they hear 'free stuff'.

Unintentional racism, a joke and a fact all in one phrase:
Monkey See, Monkey do.

<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by <LT>YosemiteSam[NL] » August 9th, 2011, 6:24 pm

Aha, ok :shock:
That's a bit what I figured.
Quit a good phrase for this yeah.

<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by <LT>YosemiteSam[NL] » August 9th, 2011, 6:27 pm

That was also the first thing I thought about...GTA in real life.
My god what an idiots.

F |Madness| U
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by F |Madness| U » August 9th, 2011, 6:40 pm

Yeah it's so retarded all this rioting. I'm quite glad that I live out in the countryside, and feel sorry for those like Drofder who live nearby to this rioting. I think the police should be able to use rubber bullets at a minimum to try and hold back these idiots, hurt them as much as they want, they have no reason to be disrupting peoples residences and businesses.
-

Hoogie
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Hoogie » August 9th, 2011, 7:26 pm

KillerSam wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14458424
Sickening much?
Shows the intelligence that participates these riots.

Totally agree with Drofder. Also on those pictures you can pretty much see what Drofder means with 50:1 are black people.
-=[[CoDJumper.com Movies]]=-
[[Ambush]] || [[Backlot]] || [[Bloc]] || [[Bog]] || [[Broadcast]] || [[Chinatown]] || [[Countdown]]
[[Crash]] || [[Creek]] || [[Crossfire]] || [[District]] || [[Downpour]] || [[Killhouse]] || [[Overgrown]]
[[Pipeline]] || [[Shipment & Wetwork]] || [[Showdown]] || [[Strike]] || [[Vacant]]

A woman can fake an orgasm, but a man can fake an entire relationship

ultralala
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!
Steam: ultralala

Post by ultralala » August 9th, 2011, 8:20 pm

Drofder2004 wrote:
<LT>YosemiteSam[NL] wrote:I'm a total news noob (almost never watch cause of things like this and other violence)
Saturday - Black Man got shot. The guy was aparently carrying a gun, which was loaded. Police shot to kill.
This provoked a peaceful riot from family and community friends of this guy.

Sunday - Start of rioting
Yesterday - A black guy got stopped and searched (nothing was found), but this was enough to apparently trigger more violence.
All other rioting was simply oppurtunity to play GTA with real life. People honestly believe during a riot, nobody will be arrested in the days to come, so everyone becomes a looter when they hear 'free stuff'.

Unintentional racism, a joke and a fact all in one phrase:
Monkey See, Monkey do.

in german newspapers: an UK-Rap star was shot :roll: Youtube Channel ftw
I've been watching you
A lalalala long
A lalalala long long lee long long long

glitch3790
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper
PSN ID: campbell3790

Post by glitch3790 » August 9th, 2011, 9:07 pm

This reminds me of the g8 an g20 summit that we had in canada. There was very little riot where i live ( which is where all the toronto people come up to there cottages. But in toronto, there were many riots, and some police Cars were actually torched, and many business's were damaged. However our policeforce acted very... Odd and detainedEveryone. Even in some of the peaceful protests. The reason the peaceful protests were happebing mainly centred around that it was a waste of taxpayer money. It took over a year for our pRimeminister to even release the costs for g8 and g20.

glitch3790
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper
PSN ID: campbell3790

Post by glitch3790 » August 9th, 2011, 9:13 pm

God, it pisses me off seeing all the looters. I hope... To see rubber bullets asap.At least in all the riots in toronto there was very little looting. More throwing bricks threw front wibdows of shops.

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » August 9th, 2011, 11:48 pm

Mostly black people, Drofder is totally right.

It's time the police throw in the big guns. Rubber bullets, tear gas and fire brigade water 'missiles' (Dunno the word). That'll show them. I'm surprised those ME guys didn't get overrun and beaten to a pulp (About 10 of them, and a couple of dozen others riot guys...) These guys must've been wetting their pants. You have no idea if any of these morons are wearing a gun.

Surprised they haven't put the army on the streets. They'd all think twice...