Spotify

General chat area for anything whatsoever

Moderator: Core Staff

Coontang
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Re: Spotify

Post by Coontang » November 30th, 2009, 4:58 pm

JDogg wrote:Yeah I'm the same, most teenagers are into techno and shit, fucking annoying, unless your on ex or something, but I hate mainstream music, for the most part anyway, I love the classic shit, Jimi Hendrix, Metallica(Listening to them right now), Nirvana, all the old shit, when music was good, ACDC, Black Sabbath, you get the idea. Nice story lmfao!, I don't mind a bit of Jazz either, even some orchestral stuff to kick back with.
Same.

I have 3 music genres I love, none of which id say are particular 'kl 4 skl'?

Metal, which I got myself into about 3 years ago. Had an obsession with metallica which faded, now I like bullet, avenged sevenfold, godsmack and Papa roach (And ive just got into pantera [fucking lol'd Ive got a friend at school why tries to fit in but hes an asshole and he said 'Oh my god next time pantera are touring im going to see em!' ROFL). Oh and megadeth.

Drum n bass - got into by a friend. I declined an offer to see pendulum for free as i hated the music at the time but they grew on me, and I loved them for about a year but Ive fallen out of love for them (unless Im hyper or drunk or in a really good mood. Tthese are getting quite mainstream now and IM not into it really anymore.

Hardstyle - I was introduced by a friend a long timne ago and i have a little playlist I enjoy listening to whn Im pretty bored. Its quite interesting music. headhunterz are quite good from a novice hardstyle-listeners point of view.

Im also back into indie which I liked when i first joined my school (I got the piss taken out of me for having kasabian and kooks on my phone :| )

But yeah I fucking hate rap (although i like some rap, GLC is fucking genious but its the black guys talking about drugs and women and clubs that fucks me right off, in a non racist way)
JDogg: 'I have a video of me pissing, wanna see?'

zipperdude
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by zipperdude » November 30th, 2009, 5:12 pm

Drofder2004 wrote:Option 2:
Get out of car, grab them... phone police.
They get a warning AND your car repairs are paid for in full.
$54 - I'm not sure how far that gets you in the US, but in the UK you would not even get a valet service for your interior let alone a new window.

And if your woman, cannot take an insult, tell her she needs to grow the fuck up, this is the real world, not everyone likes you.
i coach a little league team
I am pretty sure the parents of this little league would not be happy to know you smoke 'pot' and go around taking money from people (stealing...).

All spoken from a perspective based on what you say...
lmao true 54 aint gunna get you crap. point being it went to a new window and it was still covered by insurance. just needed the down payment lol. A warning? rofl. theres many types of pain you can cause people. finacial, emotional, and physical.(amungst others) finacial hurts the most in my opinion. cops wouldnt do anything ive had friends get busted for same thing. 10 hours of community service. the people were over 18 and under 18.

when i say my women i dont mean it in a sexist way at all. but she didnt care. "not everyone will like you" they didnt know me or her so no way to have an opinion. i just get pissed with ppl disrespecting others or there belongings without an actual reason. EDIT : there is never a reason to. i shouldnt do what i do. but striking fear upon people tends to teach them a lesson a lil bit more than 10 hours of community service. AND the driver lost his liscence for driving while stoned and one of them had a pound of pot in his back pack and is in jail no. the other one had extasy on him. 35 pills. hes in jail. the 54 bucks they didnt need were they were going. i could smell the pot. and tell they were all stoned. i had dialed 911 on there phone and just threw it away while ringing. then drove off. i knew what they were up to and caused them financial pain, emotional pain, and probably some rectal pain, due to there in jail now.

and ive smoked pot with a few of the parents. no one here really cares to much.
Last edited by zipperdude on November 30th, 2009, 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show me what lies just beyond my eyes
Would you take me to the world where my spirit flies?
Tell me is that really fact or a pack of lies?

Twiztid = By . Blink = Song.
[color=#00FF00]Drofder2004[/color] wrote:Its not out of nowhere, I carry it in my backpack, with my elephant, 32 pets, a spare pair of leggings, 20 fish feasts, a staff I use to magically disenchant things, a stone I can use to travel home, 20000 arrows, a portable stable with a gorilla, a cat and a wolf, 20 bandages and massive quantity of cloth.

aicaramba
Past/Inactive Team Member

Post by aicaramba » November 30th, 2009, 5:12 pm

Can u also get the audio of live performances on that? Right now I record them on my pc, but the quality is pretty poor that way.
I still listen to Stevie Ray Vaughan nearly all the time.. The guy just has something special.. I also listen to Jimi Hendrix on occasion.
P.S.V. Kampioen!

Coontang
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by Coontang » November 30th, 2009, 5:48 pm

aicaramba wrote:Can u also get the audio of live performances on that? Right now I record them on my pc, but the quality is pretty poor that way.
I still listen to Stevie Ray Vaughan nearly all the time.. The guy just has something special.. I also listen to Jimi Hendrix on occasion.
yeah theres live tracks on there. Just as an example I spotify searched stevie ray vaughan and voodoo child live was 5th most listened to of him altogether. Theres alsorts, Ive got one more invite if you want it?
JDogg: 'I have a video of me pissing, wanna see?'

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » November 30th, 2009, 5:53 pm

aicaramba wrote:Can u also get the audio of live performances on that? Right now I record them on my pc, but the quality is pretty poor that way.
I think they do live versions, not entirely sure though as I don't really like Spotify and so don't use it.

aicaramba

Post by aicaramba » November 30th, 2009, 7:26 pm

And thats the problem for me.. Live albums I allready have, its a few rare live versions im interested in.
I allready got 11 different live versions of voodoo chile off of live albums, and 2 more I recorded myself. ;)
Allthough I'd like to take a look at it though :P Isnt it free software then?
P.S.V. Kampioen!

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » November 30th, 2009, 7:53 pm

zipperdude wrote:the people were over 18 and under 18.

Fair enough, Over18, give them a slap, they should know better.

As for the pot, I seriously question people and their morals to that drug, but as long as it is done out of a car and away from the easily mislead, fill your boots.
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

aicaramba

Post by aicaramba » November 30th, 2009, 8:38 pm

I now see that Holland is not yet supported :(
P.S.V. Kampioen!

Soviet
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Soviet » November 30th, 2009, 11:45 pm

JDogg wrote:Yeah I'm the same, most teenagers are into techno and shit, fucking annoying, unless your on ex or something, but I hate mainstream music, for the most part anyway, I love the classic shit, Jimi Hendrix, Metallica(Listening to them right now), Nirvana, all the old shit, when music was good, ACDC, Black Sabbath, you get the idea. Nice story lmfao!, I don't mind a bit of Jazz either, even some orchestral stuff to kick back with.
Going back about a page since this topic expanded faster than the population of 1000 rabbits with lots of food in a confined area during Spring.

Woah woah woah, hold on a second. I don't know what kind of crappy Trance you're listening to, but Electronic music is by no means bad. In fact, it is one of (if not the) most expansive genres of music out there.

Point proven*. Also, the majority of Electronic music produced is underground, not mainstream by any means, unless you're referring to someone like Tiesto, who of course produces the stuff you call "fucking annoying". As for the other stuff I agree. Two of my favorite bands are Queen and Zeppelin. I'll also listen to Classical sometimes when I map.

*Also, don't give me crap about the boring beginning and ending, that's done with electronic music so DJs can move seamlessly between songs
ImageImageImage
"Zaitsev is a cunt." - Pedsdude

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » November 30th, 2009, 11:57 pm

Softy Jimbo.

If you want some real metal look up the following bands ;)

Kalmah
Amon Amarth
Insomnium
Eternal Tears of Sorrow
Arch Enemy
As I Lay Dying
Mors Principium Est

Just some of my favourites ;) I would hardly call some of the bands you mention metal.
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Innkeeper
CJ Spammer!
CJ Spammer!

Post by Innkeeper » December 1st, 2009, 1:08 am

I'm getting the feeling that zipper's just trying to be cool and doesn't actually do any of this shit. The funny thing is everything he's saying makes him look like a complete jackass, not cool at all lol.

zipperdude
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by zipperdude » December 1st, 2009, 5:51 am

lol. to be honest, thisi s the internet. i couldnt proove it unless you came to my house anf hung out with me for a while.

even if i posted pics of everything i said i had, you could simply "disproove" them all by saying "its not really you."

then even if i took a pic of myself my fiance and everything i own, while holding a sign that says Hi, im perple, i love codjumper.

still could disproove anything i say.

simply beileve what you want.

I never belive anyhting or anyone on online.

[color=#00FF00]Drofder2004[/color] wrote:Its not out of nowhere, I carry it in my backpack, with my elephant, 32 pets, a spare pair of leggings, 20 fish feasts, a staff I use to magically disenchant things, a stone I can use to travel home, 20000 arrows, a portable stable with a gorilla, a cat and a wolf, 20 bandages and massive quantity of cloth.

JDogg
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by JDogg » December 1st, 2009, 6:30 am

Thanks for the enlightenment Soviet, that actually wasn't half bad at all, still love my metal cus I've been listening to it forever, I could see myself chilling out to this style of music though, and yep, Tiesto is what everyone listens too, and some REALLY annoying techno stuff, I don't know if it's techno or hard style or whatever the fuck it is, but it's really bad, in my opinion anyway.

zipperdude
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by zipperdude » December 1st, 2009, 9:31 am

Drofder2004 wrote:
zipperdude wrote:the people were over 18 and under 18.

Fair enough, Over18, give them a slap, they should know better.

As for the pot, I seriously question people and their morals to that drug, but as long as it is done out of a car and away from the easily mislead, fill your boots.

over 18 they shoudl be acting a little more mature... once your out of high school you need to change your act, even close to getting out of high school you need to.

my moral as stated before it should be legal. let me elaborate. i dont feel legal would be the best thing for it. legalizing it for 18+ people would drive around smoking pot. causing accidents and creating other problems. it would be way easier for minors to get. i feel the better solution when it comes to legalizing it is making the punishment less steep. its already pretty laid back in comparison to the 70's. now under an ounce is a mistemetor and off your record after 2 years. over an ounce is jail time, and the dea could step in the ask you where you got it, to take down the higher up dealers and end it. BUT, heres the kicker. Making it less steep for those keeping it underground IE : smoking inside you home. Instead of in public. I my self never drive stoned nor drunk, i smoke at nite purely to go to sleep.

As I Lay Dying kicks ass.

ever heard of murderdolls? there a metal band only had 1 cd but i really liked them. its screamo. but the screaming isnt as much and you can actually understand the words lol. the music is crisp and clear making it easier to hear.
Message body:
Enter your message here, it may contain no more than 60000 characters.
lol i read this and laughed. who writes a message with over 60,000 characters.

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » December 1st, 2009, 1:17 pm

zipperdude wrote:then even if i took a pic of myself my fiance and everything i own, while holding a sign that says Hi, im perple, i love codjumper.
Worth a try isn't it.
If you get that done, I will believe anything you say!
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010