PC Team
PC Team

Re: Guitar Hero 3 Rocks!

Post by Infinite » February 3rd, 2009, 10:17 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBLa5tLbAsU&fmt=22
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdwxwlMnhTo&fmt=22
8) 8) 8) 8)

EDIT: also http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/6163 ... tarby9.jpg

I have 4 songs from avenged sevenfold and i have almost 5*'d all of them :>. last one i need is Lost xD.
"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together."
"A still more glorious dawn awaits- not a sun rise, but a galaxy rise. A morning filled with four hundred billion suns: the rising of The Milky Way." - Carl Sagan

[15:19] _MattyTÒ£eFarmer_: infinate
[15:19] _MattyTÒ£eFarmer_: u r smarter than me

Infinite
PC Team
PC Team

Post by Infinite » February 12th, 2009, 10:13 pm

WOOOT
"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together."
"A still more glorious dawn awaits- not a sun rise, but a galaxy rise. A morning filled with four hundred billion suns: the rising of The Milky Way." - Carl Sagan

Coontang
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by Coontang » February 13th, 2009, 10:04 pm

congrats! Thats 6k more than I have.

Thing is, I got to about 380k, but at the end my green fucking stupid button stopped working and I failed. woulda been a 400k run. Gutted. :|
JDogg: 'I have a video of me pissing, wanna see?'

Infinite
PC Team
PC Team

Post by Infinite » February 13th, 2009, 10:45 pm

jimbojetuk wrote:congrats! Thats 6k more than I have.

Thing is, I got to about 380k, but at the end my green fucking stupid button stopped working and I failed. woulda been a 400k run. Gutted. :|
sux :<. the 4 star cut-off is 404,670 too :s. That's my next goal xD.

I'm also trying to record me beating ttfaf, since i didn't record the first time i beat it (i was playing on a different TV than where i have my camera setup, which is a taped CoD4 box and my camera taped on top of it).

I'm also kinda pissed now, because i can't beat it again. I've recorded 3 runs now, where I choked at 98% (the "You Rock!!!" part) and it's getting frustrating :s.

Coontang
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by Coontang » February 14th, 2009, 11:54 am

The last bit I dont have much trouble with, tyou kmean the red orange red blue red orange red blue repeated?

I just hold red, spam the other 2 buttons and strum like crazy and i get off with orange/green meter.

Also, good idea about the recording setup. I always end up just stacking boxes and placing my phone camera on top of it but my phone is thin so it falls over. Il try tape next time.
JDogg: 'I have a video of me pissing, wanna see?'