Spawns and models.

Have questions about CoD/UO mapping that aren't covered in the tutorials section? Post here!

Moderator: Core Staff

zipperdude
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Spawns and models.

Post by zipperdude » November 25th, 2008, 8:51 am

A while back i posted a topic in CoD mapping help about how i couldnt put spawns in my maps and when i copy pasted them over it showed up as little green boxes.

I deleted all my mods and it didnt change a thing.

I just randomly decided to delete my maps in the main folder and it worked.

I know have spawns in my mapsthat i can place on my own(Nightmare made a .map with all the spawns in it so i could copy it over).

and they showed up as tall orange rectangles woot!

just thaught that i shoudl inform anyone taht has the same or similar issue with radiant taht deleted your maps in your main can fix it
Show me what lies just beyond my eyes
Would you take me to the world where my spirit flies?
Tell me is that really fact or a pack of lies?

Twiztid = By . Blink = Song.
[color=#00FF00]Drofder2004[/color] wrote:Its not out of nowhere, I carry it in my backpack, with my elephant, 32 pets, a spare pair of leggings, 20 fish feasts, a staff I use to magically disenchant things, a stone I can use to travel home, 20000 arrows, a portable stable with a gorilla, a cat and a wolf, 20 bandages and massive quantity of cloth.

waywaaaard
Core Staff
Core Staff

Re: Spawns and models.

Post by waywaaaard » November 25th, 2008, 2:28 pm

always map with empty main folder o.O only plain game files in there nothing else and you don't get any problems and assure that your ent filters are correctly
THAT HANDS WERE NOT TRACED!
visit my blog: Link
Soviet wrote:Yeah, watch out, Peds will hit you with his +5 D-Battleaxe of homosexuality :roll: