Hello!

A place for new users to introduce themselves to the community

Moderator: Core Staff

aicaramba
Past/Inactive Team Member
Past/Inactive Team Member

Re: Hello!

Post by aicaramba » June 28th, 2008, 4:31 pm

We used to do a drinking game with cards, and at one point u had to snort beer, pretty fucked up feeling.
P.S.V. Kampioen!

Neon
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by Neon » June 28th, 2008, 5:13 pm

I had to snort a little bottle of chocolate milk, because of a bet I lost. It took me about 30mins to drink it all and then i had a headache and ear ache for about a week.
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards...Checkmate."
"Seriously... .45k/sec it is a joke.. I could have just gone out and taken my own photos of children in this time."
"You have just become my fave youtuber!" - KillerSam in regards to myself. Win.

Soviet
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Soviet » June 28th, 2008, 6:02 pm

Neon wrote:I had to snort a little bottle of chocolate milk, because of a bet I lost. It took me about 30mins to drink it all and then i had a headache and ear ache for about a week.
that sounds pedstastic :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
"Zaitsev is a cunt." - Pedsdude

Neon
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by Neon » June 28th, 2008, 6:07 pm

KillerSam wrote:Thats why you don't do stupid bets...idiot. :lol:
Lol we used to play cards in our free periods, and whoever lost did a forfeit. I had to staple my tongue, dance on a table in the middle of our canteen singing YMCA... pierce my lip with a pin, spin around 30times then try and jump through a swing (between the chains) with the seat rolled up abit - that ended badly, face plant onto the floor for the lose.

The latest game we've made up is sitting on some plastic chairs that have a 20cm diameter hole in the back, backwards, so just your groin is exposed through the hole. THen take it in turns to throw a tennis ball at each other. It brought tears to my eye's. :(
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards...Checkmate."
"Seriously... .45k/sec it is a joke.. I could have just gone out and taken my own photos of children in this time."

Neon
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by Neon » June 28th, 2008, 6:23 pm

Can you make a suggestion for what else we can do when we're bored at college? :P

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » June 28th, 2008, 6:45 pm

We used to do such games aswell. But not as stupid as that, lol.
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Neon
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by Neon » June 28th, 2008, 6:59 pm

Here are some fire games that are sweet. Fill a small cardboard box (jaffa cake box :P) full of deoderant and set it on fire. Then play catch.

You can also make a sweet flamethrower by filling a 2 litre plastic bottle full of deoderant then lighting it and jumping on it. We can get the flames to go about 2 meters.

If you cover your hand in anti persperant, and set it on fire, it wont burn your hand for about 5 seconds as only the anti persperant burns.

I've got bald patches on my legs from singing all the hair off. DIdn't grow back properly. :( Now it looks like I shave parts of my legs lol.

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » June 29th, 2008, 4:20 am

Surely the deodorant would burn pretty damn quickly in all of them? And if not, it'd be pretty damn pricey to spray so much of it...

Neon
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by Neon » June 29th, 2008, 11:41 am

It doesn't burn that fast. And yes, it is pointless :P