Can anyone find out whats wrong?

Have questions about CoD/UO mapping that aren't covered in the tutorials section? Post here!

Moderator: Core Staff

Luke
Past/Inactive Team Member

Post by Luke » July 12th, 2007, 6:34 pm

It worked last night, now some more duplicate plane errors popped up, got rid of those but it aint compiling now, weird. Try it anyway:
http://www.zshare.net/download/2663878448df22/

BTW some of the brushes on your gap training aren't on the grid, so the distances won't be correct.
Watch this before posting a question: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

oppdelta
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by oppdelta » July 12th, 2007, 9:27 pm

Hmm does that mean i gotta do the strafes again? ahhhh

Hmm notcie somthing! (better be somthing)

it says that the shader world/stone is "errored" but i dont get that when i compile other maps.

dizzy

Post by dizzy » July 12th, 2007, 9:36 pm

I get that shader error on alot of maps, I dont have a problem when compiling...

add me to xfire at

dizzymagoo

I will take a look at it tomarrow, im busy today with work....:(

Luke

Post by Luke » July 12th, 2007, 10:13 pm

oppdelta wrote:Hmm does that mean i gotta do the strafes again? ahhhh

Hmm notcie somthing! (better be somthing)

it says that the shader world/stone is "errored" but i dont get that when i compile other maps.
I got that error last night and it still compiled, my main folder has been a bit cluttered and i deleted a load of shit since then, thats when i got more errors :?. Might just be me, so have you tried compiling what i uploaded?

I didn't check all your gaps, just a few..some were ok, but for the ones that aren't on the grid, delete them and remake, avoid copy and pasting and make sure snap to grid is always on. You can clearly see the ones that aren't on the grid by using grid 1 and zooming in the 2d window.
Watch this before posting a question: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

oppdelta
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by oppdelta » July 12th, 2007, 11:37 pm

They sposed to be off the grid. Its very hard to make a 404 units jump wen s2g is on it goes from 400 units to 408.
so have you tried compiling what i uploaded?.
yup still not working. I might, ill give tomoz a chance, if noone can solve ill remake it and copy the bits that are good and that, and remake the strafe tunnel, channel, rows, what ever you wanna call it

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » July 12th, 2007, 11:39 pm

oppdelta wrote:They sposed to be off the grid. Its very hard to make a 404 units jump wen s2g is on it goes from 400 units to 408.
so have you tried compiling what i uploaded?.
yup still not working. I might, ill give tomoz a chance, if noone can solve ill remake it and copy the bits that are good and that, and remake the strafe tunnel, channel, rows, what ever you wanna call it
Press hte numbers on your keyboard...

1 - 1 unit at a time
2 - 2 units at a time
3 - 4 units at a time
4 - 8 units at a time
etc
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

oppdelta
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by oppdelta » July 12th, 2007, 11:44 pm

ummm... :S now i confused. All the numbs do is change a grid.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh no, i know now :wink: