codjumper mod v1.86

Talk about anything related with the servers

Moderator: Core Staff

fragm3nt
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

codjumper mod v1.86

Post by fragm3nt » January 7th, 2007, 8:30 pm

I have just started a server using the codjumper mod v1.86 and it seems to be running ok except anyone who joins including myself has to repetedly bash the keys really fast to get the save and load to activate, am i doing something wrong ??

any help would be appreciated

also why does the invulnerability :ON , invulnerability :OFF keep coming up ?

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » January 7th, 2007, 9:16 pm

You need to bash twice to save.

I was in a server with Aicaramba and the saving was a bit bugged, couldn't save every time. Don't know if that happens to you though.

And the unvulnerable off/on is there for a reason. We use this mod on our jump servers and when people stand still for a while you can shoot them. So when they block on purpose without moving you can get rid of him so he no longer is blocking. Also, when a person gets CI he'll be keeping up the rest of the players, another reason for that.

The above happened to me a few times, it's a bit annoying when it happens :)
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

fragm3nt
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by fragm3nt » January 7th, 2007, 10:01 pm

i appreciate that you have to hit the key twice but i am having to hit it about 15 - 20 times really fast to get it to work, Im not sure how the invulnerabilty switching on and off helps blocking

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » January 8th, 2007, 1:47 am

Well, mod is definitly working as its being used on the servers. Slow your "bash" down, no need to tap it uncontrollably fast, just double tap it...

As for "not sure how invulnerability ... helps blocking"... You obviously haven't been on a CoD2 jump server :P
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

fragm3nt
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by fragm3nt » January 8th, 2007, 3:48 am

Drofder2004 wrote:Slow your "bash" down, no need to tap it uncontrollably fast, just double tap it...
This is my point , it wont work unless i do it that way
Drofder2004 wrote:Well, mod is definitly working as its being used on the servers.
Yep this is true , i have just been on codjumper.com server #2 and it works a dream , I must be doing something wrong on my server