Feel free to share your jumps on custom maps

Moderator: Core Staff

steveuk
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Village Bocage jump.. Is it possible.?

Post by steveuk » January 2nd, 2007, 10:44 pm

Village Bocage jump.. Is it possible.?

Is there a Jump possible to get to this building and would the windows be big enought for snipering.. ??

Maybe sone of you expert Jumpers can find a way to jump to this Building. ??

SteveUK. 8)

|WW2Sniper|Simo Hayha
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by |WW2Sniper|Simo Hayha » January 3rd, 2007, 2:55 am

No i dont think so. If i remember it right that building is compleatly suronded by invisible walls.
And by the way post in wrong part of forum? :wink: Use the noclip then you will see for yourself if it is possible.
Gap record whit Fps 250: 260
Gap record whit Fps 125: None

steveuk
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by steveuk » January 3rd, 2007, 4:42 am

|WW2Sniper|Simo Hayha wrote:No i dont think so. If i remember it right that building is compleatly suronded by invisible walls.
And by the way post in wrong part of forum? :wink: Use the noclip then you will see for yourself if it is possible.
yo.
1: i dont like to use NoClip that cheating to much i think..lol i like to see it done by normal jumping ok Save Postion & NO Hurt is ok cheating a little, but i dnt like to use to many cheats to find ways to jump..Plus if i was to use noclip :roll: i would need the maps full name to use on Devmap.lol

2: this is in the custom maps section so dont hink it;s in wrong section as i have posted About this map in this topic befor

SteveUK. 8)

waywaaaard
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by waywaaaard » January 3rd, 2007, 2:15 pm

steveuk noclip is good function to look if there are invisible walls and u can check though that it isnt accessible
THAT HANDS WERE NOT TRACED!
visit my blog: Link
Soviet wrote:Yeah, watch out, Peds will hit you with his +5 D-Battleaxe of homosexuality :roll:

steveuk
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by steveuk » January 3rd, 2007, 5:00 pm

Lev!athan wrote:steveuk noclip is good function to look if there are invisible walls and u can check though that it isnt accessible
I dont know the Right name for the map of villa bocage, even is i was touse NoClip if i even want to use it, whats the right name for map.?

SteveUK :roll:

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » January 3rd, 2007, 5:40 pm

Just do devmap and type a letter in it, then it should automaticly show you possibilites for devmap names.
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

steveuk
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by steveuk » January 3rd, 2007, 6:33 pm

[SoE]_Zaitsev wrote:Just do devmap and type a letter in it, then it should automaticly show you possibilites for devmap names.
Tryed that and didnt work i did |devmap Villa Bocage & \devmap villabocage and still no joy... will have to see if i can find the map name in the IWD main Files.

SteveUK. 8)

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » January 3rd, 2007, 6:43 pm

Let's take an example, it's not right but I think you miss the point. There's a devmap for every map.

If you type devmap d

It should show you the possibilies like dawnville. Simply any map which starts with a d. It's actually mp_dawnville but you get the point, just try all 26 letters and it should show you any possibilities.

steveuk
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by steveuk » January 3rd, 2007, 7:03 pm

[SoE]_Zaitsev wrote:Let's take an example, it's not right but I think you miss the point. There's a devmap for every map.

If you type devmap d

It should show you the possibilies like dawnville. Simply any map which starts with a d. It's actually mp_dawnville but you get the point, just try all 26 letters and it should show you any possibilities.
NOPE Didnt work, but i did find the map Real name being BREAKOUT..lol thats it's real name in the main IWD files..lol
I tryed it but it didnt work, coz of some mods i had in my folder, i removed than and got NoClip to work on this map.

There dont seem any easy way to get into this building, only with NoClip On, and even when ya in the building there seems to be no way of getting to the attic to sniper out of the windows..lol so now i know the answer.. ANSWER. NO............... lol
topic Subject ENDED..lol

SteveUK. 8)

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » January 3rd, 2007, 7:06 pm

Them I'm quickly answering your first question:

No.

:)

/locked