BEG FOR HELP

Forum for all kinds of CoD jumps.

Moderator: Core Staff

robbobobbo
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

BEG FOR HELP

Post by robbobobbo » September 3rd, 2006, 5:13 pm

Hi guys. At the beginning I want to apologize for my english if any mistake are to appear :-)
I got a HUGE PROBLEM! Mainly, there are certain places, which I saw in the demos from this site, where u normally jump. Now, the problem is, that whenever I create my own server, I manage to do them but as soon as I hit the roof I start to 'slipping off' from the roof. I have no idea why. On certain servers I can get there easily and I dont slip off, but every time when I want to practise for myself I slip off the roof and fall down... Please help me guys. If anybody knows whats the reason, please, explain me what I shlould have (a program?)or what I should download. The best example is the map Rhinevalley. In the half of the way to german's 1rst bunker there is the roof which can be easily achived by from the hill. I can achieve it on any server, but not when I create one for myself. I ve got oryginal CoD, and UO, patch 1.41, nothing else, no mods etc.
PLEASE HELP!
Robert

creator
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by creator » September 3rd, 2006, 6:25 pm

only works with patch 1.5 i think
Cod 1 Mapper&Modder&Moddeler

robbobobbo
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by robbobobbo » September 5th, 2006, 4:38 pm

I downloaded patch 1.51 for CoD:UO but unfortunately it is the same as in 1.41. I cant get there or elswhere cause I slide.... I starts to piss me off :evil:

aicaramba
Past/Inactive Team Member
Past/Inactive Team Member

Post by aicaramba » September 5th, 2006, 5:03 pm

P.S.V. Kampioen!

robbobobbo
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by robbobobbo » September 6th, 2006, 1:24 am

Hey. But the problem isnt that i cant get there, the problem is that when i finally get there i slipp fro, the roof (any foof, on any map). Think that I should download sth... but dont know what :(