YaNo
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by YaNo » August 23rd, 2006, 5:42 pm

Drofder2004 wrote:
KillerSam wrote:Racism?
:O
Indeed that was.

Watch your mouth die hard, we dont want to force you to leave the forums you obviously come to love (we know this as you have threatened to leave 3 times :P)
cmon just 1 time, GIVE US THE IP! plspls we are all begging, PLZ!!

teebag
CJ Spammer!
CJ Spammer!

Post by teebag » August 23rd, 2006, 5:56 pm

hey die hard, i watch that "public demo", you can open up the scoreboard with seismovision 3.0. why is the servername diehards jumpserver? lol, very funny to see you whining on xfire. "you shouldnt have said that" HAHAHAHA i hate kids.
That's why my brother's computer doesn't need anti-virus software; 450MHz P3 doesn't meet virus's system requirements.

teebag
CJ Spammer!
CJ Spammer!

Post by teebag » August 23rd, 2006, 5:58 pm

h/sti
That's why my brother's computer doesn't need anti-virus software; 450MHz P3 doesn't meet virus's system requirements.

EmperoR
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by EmperoR » August 23rd, 2006, 7:30 pm

would b verry much fun if he makes it in one time :p

Rezil
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Rezil » August 23rd, 2006, 8:03 pm

Grom wrote: Hmm, wondering why you got PB banned huh? Ahh, I remember.. it was your **** who had "used" your pc one time.. yes, exactly.
Omg lol!
permpfed!

Oh, Die Harrd!, can you please tell me the ip of this server? Me and a friend want to go gliding. :roll:

Die Hard!
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by Die Hard! » August 23rd, 2006, 9:03 pm

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... 3A4F9E2264

pwned
iamtheone wrote:DIE HARD U HACKER I SHOT U IN HEAD LEGS BODY HEART AND SLIT YOUR THROAT U HACKER, WHY WONT U DIE U HACKER, BYE DIE HARD U WANKER, U FUCKING HACKER!!!

Die Hard!
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by Die Hard! » August 23rd, 2006, 9:15 pm

JC-ReaPer wrote:I dont know why we're all so mad because of die hard... he is just a little kid and needs a little bit attention ^^
I mean why doesnt he show us his ''skills'' on a public server? Is he scary that his lie come out? I palyed on his server with him and he couldnt reach 238 rofl and now hec can do 270? Dont think so!!
I bet his next postis: reaper youre so jealous just because i did 270 haha pwned
0,5 year ago I couldn't do 238 idd, we all started somewhere... And already showed my skills on a public server. :D

pwned
iamtheone wrote:DIE HARD U HACKER I SHOT U IN HEAD LEGS BODY HEART AND SLIT YOUR THROAT U HACKER, WHY WONT U DIE U HACKER, BYE DIE HARD U WANKER, U FUCKING HACKER!!!

Die Hard!
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by Die Hard! » August 23rd, 2006, 9:17 pm

jumpz.coldfire wrote:right reap !! and die hard ... I am dutch so I cant speak english very well so stfu ?? I am still learning nab :D rofl couldt reach 238 :p
You're Dutch, so you can't speak English very well? Good reason... :) I'm Dutch too so quit crying. :)

pwned

Die Hard!
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by Die Hard! » August 23rd, 2006, 9:19 pm

teebag wrote:hey die hard, i watch that "public demo", you can open up the scoreboard with seismovision 3.0. why is the servername diehards jumpserver? lol, very funny to see you whining on xfire. "you shouldnt have said that" HAHAHAHA i hate kids.
Whining on Xfire? :roll:

pwned

Die Hard!
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by Die Hard! » August 23rd, 2006, 9:20 pm

teebag wrote:I still have the page with the email diehard sent to PB (PLEASE GIVE ME BACK MY CDKEY, MY **** WAS HACKING ROFLMAO!!!), dont ask me how I get this stuff :)
You did the same noobie... :roll:
"IF YOU DON'T GIVE BACK MY CD-KEY IM GOING TO HACK YOUR HOMEMADE WEBSITE AND SPOOF ALL YOUR BANS!!!" zomfgzorlool... :roll:

And some other quote's about CoDJumper: 'I didn't hack CoDJumper myself (nope, but your tryd to), it was my Russian (gay) mate, I'm banned on their forums coz we placed their website offline for 2 weeks LOOL'

'Grom is still a noob at jumping'

'I can jump better than CJ does (ya rly)'

In short: teebags think CoDJumper is noob, maybe that's why he wanted to hack CoDJumpers website, it's a shame! :P

pwned

Grom
Past/Inactive Team Member

Post by Grom » August 23rd, 2006, 9:30 pm

Die Hard! wrote:
Grom wrote:
Die Hard! wrote: ps you're jealous, you know I got the game original and you know that I didn't cheat. :D
Why the hell am I "pwned" here? i just stated that you got PB-banned, for using cheats.. or your silly excuse that your "someone else did it". Seriously, grow up Die Hard, you are the one who gets what you call "pwned" here.. Silly guy..

jumpz.coldfire
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by jumpz.coldfire » August 23rd, 2006, 9:31 pm

MAN JUST BAN DIE HARD FROM FORUM STUPID NAAB THINKING HES EVERYTHING FU DIE HARD NAAB JUMPER
cold@codjumper.com

jumping requires alot of training

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » August 23rd, 2006, 9:34 pm

I've banned him from the forums, topic locked.

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » August 24th, 2006, 1:31 am

Pedsdude wrote:I've banned him from the forums, topic locked.
You suck :P
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

aicaramba

Post by aicaramba » August 24th, 2006, 10:01 am

Dude, he was funny.
P.S.V. Kampioen!