GG rince !! omfg :@

General chat area for anything whatsoever

Moderator: Core Staff

Cyrax
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

GG rince !! omfg :@

Post by Cyrax » February 14th, 2005, 7:07 pm

Well here comes my story about rince...when he wass just 3 seconds in the server he starting to kick people only becouse they bashed/killed some1 after 5 kicks later i told him he was abusing his power! so gues what?! i get kicked...so i connect and again i get kicked! he keeps kicking me ... i have demo of it when he kills 2 people without kicking en when i block him (thats what he said) i get kicked ! so i'm telling it @ IRC 2 min later i GOT banned bu RiCed WTF is this. this really fucks up you good comunity dudes... well just check >>THIS<< link for SS

-sorry for my bad english

greetz,
Cyrax

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » February 14th, 2005, 7:58 pm

It's not fucking up our community, it fucks up Rince.

I agree with you that people are using rcon wrong. Wocoom might unban you.
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Cyrax
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by Cyrax » February 14th, 2005, 8:48 pm

mmm i dont know why you guys even give those guys rcon

Fawkes
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Re: GG rince !! omfg :@

Post by Fawkes » February 14th, 2005, 9:37 pm

Cyrax wrote:Well here comes my story about rince...when he wass just 3 seconds in the server he starting to kick people only becouse they bashed/killed some1 after 5 kicks later i told him he was abusing his power! so gues what?! i get kicked...so i connect and again i get kicked! he keeps kicking me ... i have demo of it when he kills 2 people without kicking en when i block him (thats what he said) i get kicked ! so i'm telling it @ IRC 2 min later i GOT banned bu RiCed WTF is this. this really fucks up you good comunity dudes... well just check >>THIS<< link for SS

greetz,
Cyrax
You're unbanned from channel now..
[url=irc://irc.quakenet.org/codjumper/]#CoDjumper[/url] <-- Clickme2win

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » February 15th, 2005, 11:25 am

I see people can't handle Rcon... It's not my server it's monkey his but I do hear a lot of banning, kicking etc so something has to stop here.

Rince
Past/Inactive Team Member

Post by Rince » February 15th, 2005, 1:10 pm

Well here comes my story about rince...when he wass just 3 seconds in the server he starting to kick people only becouse they bashed/killed some1 after 5 kicks later i told him he was abusing his power! so gues what?! i get kicked...so i connect and again i get kicked! he keeps kicking me ... i have demo of it when he kills 2 people without kicking en when i block him (thats what he said) i get kicked ! so i'm telling it @ IRC 2 min later i GOT banned bu RiCed WTF is this. this really fucks up you good comunity dudes... well just check >>THIS<< link for SS

ok my side of the story Codjumper is a Comunity we have rules on are server.. as peds Will agree we are a jumping server and not a Killing server many people leave are server due 2 killers we have rules but if u c sum1 killing and meaning 2 kill they will get kicked i spawned got killed as i was typing so he got kicked i got the wrong rcon number and got encore or espia or w/e i kicked other guy said sorry

The Reason i kicked him Was Because You Cannot ban thro Rcon @ the moment something was wrong with the ban.txt and all he did was come back and call me fag/abuse many =(sf)= members told him 2 stfu its a comunity blah blah he wouldnt listen. then I suspect he is the 1 throwing nades @ my feet so i get hurt b4 i nade jump so i spec him and i have the demo of me playing around and specing him u clearly c him throwing nades @ people and then he starts looking for me sigh.. i didnt want to get this low but w/e ask peds / monkey we have rules people shouldnt kill / call people fags and nooobs your not welcome the end..

my spelling sucks 2 i prob missed shit out but w/e idk just cyrax ur banned for good for all the shit you caused

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » February 15th, 2005, 3:15 pm

That's a big story, I keep my mouth shut, I don't answer to this things anymore. Only when I'm there...

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » February 15th, 2005, 3:17 pm

It sounds like Rince was just doing his job. If Cyrax started giving him abuse then he had every right to kick him from the server, although I was not there at the time so I cannot put the blame on anyone.

If people didn't kill with intention in the server then this wouldn't happen in the first place...

And about "this really fucks up you good comunity", I don't think it does really. If anything, as Zait says, it fucks up Rince's reputation (although I doubt whether it has done so as from what it sounds like he was in the right). Without any proper evidence we can't really blame one person or the other, so I suggest you both just forget about the incident and try to get along nicely.

Tsunami
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by Tsunami » February 15th, 2005, 3:53 pm

All the times I've been in the server, I see people like wocoom and monkey kicking appropiratley, Ipve never seen anyome 'miss-use' rcon, you get kicked for a reason...

And if they type wrong ID or typo, they apollogise, nothing wrong with that...

Cyrax
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by Cyrax » February 15th, 2005, 5:27 pm

rince dude i trowth the nade @ you becouse you bashed me ?! i have it on demo + tha problem with kicken the wrong one ? yeah hij asked you 2 say sorry...with the answer of yours "no i dont" why you cant say sorry ? so i said your abusing the rcon then i get kicked i connected back en then i called you names becouse you aint had to kick me for me telling you your abusing the rcon? i have 3 or 2 things on demo where you kick people for 1 bash of 1 kill + when you killed 1 you came with this excuse "sorry were nade jumper" or "a saw he bashed me" .... yeah sire

i'm out, LATER!

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » February 16th, 2005, 4:06 pm

*sigh* Send the demo to info@pedsdesign.com

Cyrax
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by Cyrax » February 16th, 2005, 8:10 pm

i will send you in a couple of days

Monkey

Post by Monkey » February 17th, 2005, 4:07 pm

cyrax, well peds if you make a judgemenmt on whos right then if its rince i may have to change rcon

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » February 17th, 2005, 4:13 pm

I'll see when I get the demo...

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » February 17th, 2005, 5:49 pm

We're not the people for solving this actually :P