future purchases and suggestions on computer parts.

The graphics forum (images and design) - self explanatory really!

Moderator: Core Staff

mwahh
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

future purchases and suggestions on computer parts.

Post by mwahh » March 21st, 2015, 7:12 pm

basically, i've decided to upgrade my entire computer, bit for bit. i've recently got a new 980, but i'm still stuck with all of my old components such as an old i5 and some old motherboard.
i need to upgrade pretty much everything from mother board to case, except for the graphics card.
there's only one problem, though. i'm not buying everything at once, and i'm not really sure what to aim for next, to not bottleneck my system and mess other things up.

do give me suggestions about which component i should begin with, and go from there.
hug?

Xpayne
PC Team
PC Team

Re: future purchases and suggestions on computer parts.

Post by Xpayne » March 21st, 2015, 9:41 pm

How much would you spend ? Your budget ?

I would recommend Core i7 4770k and ASRock z97 extreme3 or extreme4 + Cooler Master HYPER 103 ( not that bad and doesn't cost a lot CPU Cooler)

(if any other offer or you got questions, ask) Because I'm building PC's and got two gaming PC right now. I'm always looking for low budget and great performance's . Last week I build Gaming pc for my friend only for 1150 euro core i7 4770k GTX 970 4gb
I'll take care of checking whether the music is royalty-free or not

Let's save this post.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

mwahh
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Re: future purchases and suggestions on computer parts.

Post by mwahh » March 21st, 2015, 9:54 pm

i'm up for spending what it takes to atleast get something slightly greater than decent. i took a quick look at the asrock one, and both it's price and performance has me interested.
since i'm not going to buy everything at once, i have all the possibilities to save up money for something good. the time i have to wait inbetween the purchases isn't too important.
hug?