Game-play, need help!

Chat area specifically for CoDJumper

Moderator: Core Staff

Nailluj
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Game-play, need help!

Post by Nailluj » March 16th, 2015, 9:02 pm

Hey guys, would anyone be able to tell me what you need to set-up ingame for Codjumper? I feel like Im missing something as theres specific jumps I just cant do and watching youtube videos people seem to jump further to the bounce than I can even if I copy exactly as they do!! help pls?! I can reach 333 constant aswell!!!

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Game-play, need help!

Post by Pedsdude » March 17th, 2015, 1:49 pm

Have a read of this page regarding getting higher FPS:
http://www.codjumper.com/fpstips.php

With regard to jump technique, it's simply a matter of practice. I would recommend trying a jump training map like mp_codjumper_training and seeing how far you can strafe - that will give you an idea of the kind of level you are at.

Atif
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Re: Game-play, need help!

Post by Atif » March 28th, 2015, 12:55 pm

basically, i've decided to upgrade my entire computer, bit for bit. i've recently got a new 980, but i'm still stuck with all of my old components such as an old i5 and some old motherboard.
i need to upgrade pretty much everything from mother board to case, except for the graphics card.
there's only one problem, though. i'm not buying everything at once, and i'm not really sure what to aim for next, to not bottleneck my system and mess other things up.