EBC CLAN SUCKS! Another rant about s***sticks...

General chat area for anything whatsoever

Moderator: Core Staff

Goro92
CJ Spammer!
CJ Spammer!

Re: EBC CLAN SUCKS! Another rant about shitsticks...

Post by Goro92 » December 21st, 2014, 12:55 pm

yes, Chucky is right. You/your clan have modified both my maps (mp_windsor_p, mp_windsor_bay).

eBc|pr!m3
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by eBc|pr!m3 » December 21st, 2014, 1:00 pm

End what i remod on your map??

eBc|pr!m3
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by eBc|pr!m3 » December 21st, 2014, 1:09 pm

Post Screenshots of all edited evidence.. What is remod on my mod.. Not on your Lochal Host or some other crapy stuff.. Idk maybe your point is that cj forum wake up litle bit.. Topic closed my me :P..

Goro92
CJ Spammer!
CJ Spammer!

Post by Goro92 » December 21st, 2014, 1:37 pm

eBc|pr!m3 wrote:End what i remod on your map??
.gsc file :) every script

eBc|pr!m3
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by eBc|pr!m3 » December 21st, 2014, 1:45 pm

Some maps are rescript by my moder.. Bicose made errors end shotdown server.. he rescript some part gsc that map compatibile with our mod.. that tru..end i dont see eny problem with this.. but that guy say we give credits some maps how our own.. that is just bulshit.. end you think eBc eny who rescript some part gsc.. camon be real.. You play on eBc server?? eBc have more then 90 maps on rot list bifore 2 weaks.. End where you see on this90 maps eBc give credits how his own map......

Chucky.
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by Chucky. » December 21st, 2014, 5:11 pm

eBc|pr!m3 wrote:Some maps are rescript by my moder.. Bicose made errors end shotdown server.. he rescript some part gsc that map compatibile with our mod.. that tru..end i dont see eny problem with this.. but that guy say we give credits some maps how our own.. that is just bulshit.. end you think eBc eny who rescript some part gsc.. camon be real.. You play on eBc server?? eBc have more then 90 maps on rot list bifore 2 weaks.. End where you see on this90 maps eBc give credits how his own map......
I literally didn't understand any of that. Your clan isn't as big as you think, yes you got a lot of people in your clan, and a lot of maps made...But no one takes you seriously at all. I don't just have blue maps, I have a lot of unreleased maps and some released maps. I'm not jealous - Just tired of making maps for you to edit and take all the credit. I didn't know text caused servers to crash? What a noob. How will this cause a server to crash; One of my maps is like this...

"Map created by ------, enjoy!"
It's meant to be;
"Map created by Chucky, enjoy!"

"Scripting by eBc", man you're crazy. If my map sucked so badly then why go trough the trouble of editing it and uploading it too your server?

EBC, eBc - Much difference? I tried to sort this out privately but you ignored my PM. 1-2 years? I've been CoDJumping for a little longer than that, I just started mapping 2 years ago.
eBc|pr!m3 wrote:Nicki Ulitimate Trix you never made cj map how that girl-guys...That you saying i will demant...
Now, now dude...We all know you did my map OS. Probably can't even complete bouncer training without using OS.

I know I could have worded this thread differently, and lowered my language a little but I hate when someone creates something, and someone else tries to take all the credit. Make your own damn map.

eBc|pr!m3
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by eBc|pr!m3 » December 21st, 2014, 6:59 pm

Give facken proof... Your shity map its on my server where is that text low.. End i dont need make maps.. other will do for me..

Chucky.
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by Chucky. » December 21st, 2014, 7:25 pm

eBc|pr!m3 wrote:Give facken proof... Your shity map its on my server where is that text low.. End i dont need make maps.. other will do for me..
I don't need too show proof, you've done it to most maps. You don't "need" to, or don't know "how"?

When you enter the map blu3, the text is edited. You probably put it back to normal now, but I don't care...You did it and now trying to deny it.

If my map is so shitty, why go trough the trouble of editing it and uploading it to your server? Why have it on your server if it sucks soooo much?

eBc|pr!m3
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by eBc|pr!m3 » December 21st, 2014, 9:21 pm

You rely stuped piople..you relise map v3 on this site.. end i have all posible cj map on my server.. end i other case i rely dont fack what you will say.. i know may all.. topic closed..

Chucky.
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by Chucky. » December 21st, 2014, 10:17 pm

eBc|pr!m3 wrote:You rely stuped piople..you relise map v3 on this site.. end i have all posible cj map on my server.. end i other case i rely dont fack what you will say.. i know may all.. topic closed..

It's cool, I'll be sure my next map will have "eBc SUCK" written on the walls in a texture you can not edit...Thanks!

eBcZombie
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by eBcZombie » December 21st, 2014, 10:21 pm

Chucky. wrote: "Map by Chucky." - Cock suckers replace with "Map by EBC"
I have never seen this once on the server, and i've played over 500 hours...

Post a screenshot.
Chucky. wrote: OLD SCHOOL talentless bell-ends
Don't agree with you at all, eBc has some good players, Hendrix, Seven, Ultimate TAYZER....
cmon dude.
and
lol, there's a non OS option, and in fact the majority of us play NON OS, and there is nothing wrong with using it. so stfu
Chucky. wrote: they make fun maps. But fuck! They're so GOD DAMN EASY! Skill less fucks.
LOL, had a good laugh at this, are you serious? or trolling?
All of your maps are SHORT AS FUCK, and boring, easy jumps, and i'm pretty sure some of eBc's maps are harder, mp_the_extreme, mp_omnigacy, mp_legacy,mp_eb_fear all harder/scripted better than your shitty 'blue series' :L and some upcoming maps from ebc mappers look incredible, maybe you should take your time with maps.

Chucky. wrote: Stupid fucks couldn't make a map
Pretty stupid thing to say coming from you, your maps are short as fuck, could never compare with some of nicki's, ulti's, or TrikX maps.
Chucky. wrote: just know I don't give a crap
Just know you sound like a raging 10 year old kid.
Chucky. wrote: you just recruit a bunch of noobs who knows how to use Radiant (slightly)
lol, again, youre maps are PURE shite shut up please.
Chucky. wrote: Now, now dude...We all know you did my map OS. Probably can't even complete bouncer training without using OS.
irrelevant....
Now, now dude, why are you bringing peoples skill into this, some of us play for fun you know, and there really isnt anything wrong with OS, if people want to use OS Let them, stfu.
Chucky. wrote: I don't need too show proof
Yes you probably should, don't bother making a claim and not having evidence, i don't believe pretty much anything you've said, load of shit.
Chucky. wrote: It's cool, I'll be sure my next map will have "eBc SUCK" written on the walls in a texture you can not edit...Thanks!
Pretty damn childish thing to do.

you sound like a 10 year old kid, crying over something that isnt even true, you cant compete with eBc maps, jealousy is an evil trait, get your facts straight, and fuck you.

Goro92
CJ Spammer!
CJ Spammer!

Post by Goro92 » December 21st, 2014, 10:58 pm

eBcZombie wrote:
Chucky. wrote:
Stupid fucks couldn't make a map
Pretty stupid thing to say coming from you, your maps are short as fuck, could never compare with some of nicki's, ulti's, or TrikX maps.
imo Chucky's maps are better ( the only good map by them is Omnific..)

Chucky.
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by Chucky. » December 21st, 2014, 11:39 pm

eBcZombie wrote:
Chucky. wrote: "Map by Chucky." - Cock suckers replace with "Map by EBC"
I have never seen this once on the server, and i've played over 500 hours...

Post a screenshot.
Chucky. wrote: OLD SCHOOL talentless bell-ends
Don't agree with you at all, eBc has some good players, Hendrix, Seven, TAYZER....
cmon dude.
and
lol, there's a non OS option, and in fact the majority of us play NON OS, and there is nothing wrong with using it. so stfu
Chucky. wrote: they make fun maps. But fuck! They're so GOD DAMN EASY! Skill less fucks.
LOL, had a good laugh at this, are you serious? or trolling?
All of your maps are SHORT AS FUCK, and boring, easy jumps, and i'm pretty sure some of eBc's maps are harder, mp_the_extreme, mp_omnigacy, mp_legacy,mp_eb_fear all harder/scripted better than your shitty 'blue series' :L and some upcoming maps from ebc mappers look incredible, maybe you should take your time with maps.

Chucky. wrote: Stupid fucks couldn't make a map
Chucky. wrote: just know I don't give a crap
Just know you sound like a raging 10 year old kid.
Chucky. wrote: you just recruit a bunch of noobs who knows how to use Radiant (slightly)
lol, again, youre maps are PURE shite shut up please.
Chucky. wrote: Now, now dude...We all know you did my map OS. Probably can't even complete bouncer training without using OS.
irrelevant....
Now, now dude, why are you bringing peoples skill into this, some of us play for fun you know, and there really isnt anything wrong with OS, if people want to use OS Let them, stfu.
Chucky. wrote: I don't need too show proof
Yes you probably should, don't bother making a claim and not having evidence, i don't believe pretty much anything you've said, load of shit.
Chucky. wrote: It's cool, I'll be sure my next map will have "eBc SUCK" written on the walls in a texture you can not edit...Thanks!
Pretty damn childish thing to do.

you sound like a 10 year old kid, crying over something that isnt even true, you cant compete with eBc maps, jealousy is an evil trait, get your facts straight, and fuck you.
Just FYI, I'm 23 not that it matters. It's not just me, you've edited quite a few maps. I'm not bothered about you fixing the errors of a map so that it runs smoothly on your server, I'm bothered about the fact you removed my name from my own map and put eBc everywhere. My GUID also doesn't work for the guns trigger...But hey, why take my word for it? Here we go;

Uhm, still going to deny it, lol?

On a side note;

Chucky.
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by Chucky. » December 21st, 2014, 11:59 pm

I take what I said back about eBc sucking...Just a moment of rage. Spoke to a few of the members and they're pretty cool sorry for being a dick...Hopefully now we can fix the issue if possible? :P
eBcZombie wrote:SHORT AS FUCK
I'll take this into consideration with my next map :)
Last edited by Chucky. on December 22nd, 2014, 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

eBcZombie
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by eBcZombie » December 22nd, 2014, 12:11 am

Chucky. wrote:I take what I said back about eBc sucking...Just a moment of rage. Spoke to a few of the members and they're pretty cool sorry for being a dick...Hopefully now we can fix the issue if possible? :P
Understandable, Turns out his maps .gsc was in fact modified, Credits removed, not sure who's behind it, but yeah obviously it should be fixed ASAP. So lets see what pr!m3 says.

Also sorry for some of the things i said, moment of rage also :)