FAQ

Please give us your feedback and suggestions. Spotted an error on our site? Let us know how we can improve here!

Moderator: Core Staff

Neon
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

FAQ

Post by Neon » September 18th, 2005, 1:57 pm

im thinking maybe there should be a faq section in the forums, this could be where all of stickies could go. Stickies arnt being used really, so if we had them all in the same section, then maybe they would be used properly :arrow:
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards...Checkmate."
"Seriously... .45k/sec it is a joke.. I could have just gone out and taken my own photos of children in this time."
"You have just become my fave youtuber!" - KillerSam in regards to myself. Win.

MuRpHy*
Past/Inactive Team Member

Post by MuRpHy* » September 18th, 2005, 2:09 pm

Yea good idea. Maybe we put it at the top of the page above announcements. Or, we make it so that when they register, the first thing they see is a list of instructions/rules, such as where things get posted, a link to FAQs, and some general do's and donts such as using the search button :P. Maybe theyll read it before posting :roll: doubtful but an idea none the less ;).

Neon
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by Neon » September 18th, 2005, 2:16 pm

we'l have to see what peds thinks :P
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards...Checkmate."
"Seriously... .45k/sec it is a joke.. I could have just gone out and taken my own photos of children in this time."

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » September 18th, 2005, 3:09 pm

Yep, i had the same thought the other day. Shame it left my head within seconds :P
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

Neon
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by Neon » September 18th, 2005, 3:13 pm

Drofder2004 wrote:Yep, i had the same thought the other day. Shame it left my head within seconds :P
lol...theres just so many topics in support that could have been answered if they just read the stickies lol

Koekie

Post by Koekie » September 18th, 2005, 3:26 pm

Q: blablablabla?
A: Read the stickies!

Q: blablablablablabla?

Q: bla?
A: READ THE STICKIES!

Neon
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by Neon » September 18th, 2005, 3:41 pm

.Koek!e' wrote:Q: blablablabla?

Q: blablablablablabla?

Q: bla?
A: READ THE STICKIES!
lmao....so my ideas gd :P

MuRpHy*

Post by MuRpHy* » September 18th, 2005, 4:34 pm

hehe yep :) see what peds thinks and if he and destiny like the idea :roll:

Neon
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by Neon » September 18th, 2005, 4:35 pm

/mewaitsforthemtoreadthepost

MuRpHy*

Post by MuRpHy* » September 27th, 2005, 4:14 am

well also, i joined the mIRC message board/forum. This gave me a good idea based off what they did. Every time a new member joins, they receive an automated private message stating some guidelines/rules. They state to use the edit button and not double post, to read the stickies, and use the 'search' feature before posting a question. Give it a try peds/De$t!ny?

Neon
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by Neon » September 27th, 2005, 7:45 am

yeah that sounds a decent idea, aslong as they read the message :roll:

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » September 27th, 2005, 2:35 pm

MuRpHy* wrote:well also, i joined the mIRC message board/forum. This gave me a good idea based off what they did. Every time a new member joins, they receive an automated private message stating some guidelines/rules. They state to use the edit button and not double post, to read the stickies, and use the 'search' feature before posting a question. Give it a try peds/De$t!ny?
I guarentee, if a message loaded up on someones screen, it would be closed straight away without being read (same as disclaimers/liscenses that should be read :P)
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."

<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by <LT>YosemiteSam[NL] » September 27th, 2005, 2:52 pm

I agree with drofder, they wouldn't bother reading it thinking it's a popup of some sort.
Great Idea though, maybe a small movie (cause if it takes too long loading they will click it away) of what we are about ?? Just spitballin' here.

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » September 27th, 2005, 5:39 pm

I say we make an automatic script that pops up as soon as some1 types demo, dm_2 or dm_3.

Then it will popup a window with the answers to the question. If that is ignored, a script that overloads the cpu and burns the computer to ashes :twisted:

Neon
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by Neon » September 27th, 2005, 6:04 pm

Drofder2004 wrote:I say we make an automatic script that pops up as soon as some1 types demo, dm_2 or dm_3.

Then it will popup a window with the answers to the question. If that is ignored, a script that overloads the cpu and burns the computer to ashes :twisted:
heheh thts sounds fun :D