Tomb Raider

Discussion for other PC and console games

Moderator: Core Staff

Xpayne
PC Team
PC Team

Re: Tomb Raider

Post by Xpayne » July 14th, 2013, 6:29 pm

Best March game for sure. I completed the game in 2 days , really cool graphic and plot. I'm downloading games from torrent and only special edition versions :D Now i'm playing Company of Heroes 2 and I suggest to play if you haven't played yet
I'll take care of checking whether the music is royalty-free or not

Let's save this post.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

F |Madness| U
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by F |Madness| U » July 14th, 2013, 10:57 pm

Didn't feel like spending £7.50 (and my rig isn't great at the moment) but I picked up Tomb Raider Underworld for like 60p and loving it for that price!

Also bit on Just Cause 2 for £2, looks like a pretty lovely game, especially for a 2010 game.
-

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » July 15th, 2013, 10:52 am

So far, a somewhat disappointing sale.
Not sure if its because I own most of the "good sale" games or if the games on offer just are not that great.

I picked up Antichamber (I have wanted it from release, but never agreed with price) - it is simply the best mind-fuck puzzle game ever, the tech in the game is just amazing.
Got scribblenauts because that can be lols and only a couple of £.

The best deals have been Fallout series (already own) and Witcher (best deal so far by a long way - and I already own it).
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

F |Madness| U
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by F |Madness| U » July 15th, 2013, 12:27 pm

Drofder2004 wrote: The best deals have been Fallout series (already own) and Witcher (best deal so far by a long way - and I already own it).
Aye, I agree they seem the best deals, and I was gonna get them but thought that they're so time consuming I doubt I'd actually get around to playing them before the next Winter/Summer sale.
-