General chat area for anything whatsoever

Moderator: Core Staff

Nimby
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

CJ dude

Post by Nimby » June 1st, 2013, 1:15 am

Welcome :roll:

Here is some advice for you: do not even think (as if you could :lol: ) of sending your impolite, ignorant and sexitic clan member fails once again to our well managed server.

For everyone interested in the truth, instead all the lies you may have been told by your Little nothing hooglander, let me shortly introduce you to the entertaining story. You core stuff loser HOOGIE joined several times on our UW-server as "Hoogie" and "Hoogie@CJ". From the first appearance there he couldn't cope with the fact of others playing way better than him, especially when these pros happen to be female. That's why he began to rage like a troll immediately, including insulting players, members, admins and masteradmins (originating from a clan that provides the rule "Admins' decision is final" he should really have known better, or course). Also he didn't get along with our gametypes and technique (enemy territory camping for kills on ctf e.g.; moaning about spawn spots that work well for everybody else, etc.). Moreover that Hoe-gie wasn't familiar with the upgrading and leveling of the mod, as well as with all the incredible online-work that correct clan work requires, so he tried to disrespect the masteradmin - who was actually chatting, explaining and helping (with) her appreciated player - by moaning about her single-shot-versus-automatic-score at that blink of a moment. Of course without giving a dime about her effort she did while making the capturing of three flags possible for another teammate who needed the points so much more than her as she already received the highest options on the game in general. For all that brutal and repeating rule breaking HOEgie received a tempban of 999min already, but then earned another one right away (with her clan mates begging for the highest available tempban via teamchat, which he couldn't know ofc). Obviously HOEgie isn't mature enough to debate with other people on the same level And unfortunately he tries to dominate girls in such a rude way that our gentle server can't allow it anymore. His complete lack of humour goes without saying.

So, if there might occur the absurd idea I / we wouldn't know how to administrate servers properly, then you are invited to have a look on our BEST RATED legal paintball server in the world (yeah boy, there aren't so many more and the ones that are have lots of cheaters on because they are illegal or are as empty as can be - keep on searching, good luck, you'll need it ;) ), as well as our fabulous servers for minecraft, battlefield and so on. :) It is clear enough, of course, why your million-of-servers-we-host-members are defecting to our exclusive selected servers, as we raise quality above quantity. Don't waste your time trying to impress us with 10 lonely servers of nothing noone ever heard of, while we are Hosting the best for their particular genres.

My beloved and gorgeous husband and I, who are mostly taking care of the mentioned paintball-server, are passionately supporting every loyal and honestly interested player, newbies as well as pro, children as well as adults, long term joiners as well as hopping by users. Everybody important who got the brains and the heart is aware of that simple fact. The crowd loves us for keeping up a server that kicks for insulting, abusing and spamming. HOEgie did everything of the kicklist, so we just had to get rid of that chauvinistic person. That's why we give him, the problem, back to you :mrgreen: Thanks in advance for your understanding.

We don't care if you would like to join again, but with your tiny amount of time you visited us (4.33h) you won't be able to come back without an apology, that's for sure. And indeed, "There are plenty of other servers that are run in a professional manner" - regrettably CJ-servers are none of them. If you wanna join a cosy server that holds lots of fun in it, you oughta try ours. Your absurd lies about us make us laugh, your stupid hate is nothing of our Business and your opinion doesn't matter at all. Therefor we didn't even Need to answer your post (yes, your deserter tried to agitate on our clan Website with a defaming liar post), we just deleted it. Nevertheless even small minded people like HOEgie should experience truth and justice, that's why we let him taste it herein. However we are absolutely not interested in any further contact, please Keep that in mind, thx. :!:

Have a nice and beautiful day, just like my love and I (3rd wedding anniversay lies ahead :D )!

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Re: CJ dude

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » June 1st, 2013, 12:55 pm

To solve this problem right now is to give us your server IP, then let Hoogie join it. If he can join it, then you banned an impersonator. Like Sam said, it wouldn't be the first time.
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Mooselflies
CJ Spammer!
CJ Spammer!
PSN ID: mooselflies

Post by Mooselflies » June 1st, 2013, 1:15 pm

Pretty sure it wasn't hoogie because hoogie has less that 1 hour on cod4 this week and barely ever plays cod4... let alone rage hahah

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » June 1st, 2013, 2:22 pm

Nimby wrote:Here is some advice for you: do not even think (as if you could :lol: ) of sending your impolite, ignorant and sexitic clan member fails once again to our well managed server.
Here is some friendly advice back:
Jump the fuck down from your high-horse before you fall.

CoDJumper is a not a clan and why would we send someone to your server, do you believe CoD4 has some sort of corporate style espionage going on?

Nimby wrote:For everyone interested in the truth
Like a Christian quoting the bible, you read out a story and fail to provide proof.

Nimby wrote:pros happen to be female
Not sure if a witty remark would make me immature and sexist. Better not I guess - will just leave the quote floating around.

Nimby wrote:Hoe-gie
Oh, I see what you did there! Superb joke, a little immature however.

Nimby wrote:For all that brutal and repeating rule breaking
Brutal? Did someone get hurt or something?

Numbnuts wrote:unfortunately he tries to dominate girls in such a rude way that our gentle server can't allow it anymore
Maybe he didn't realise that the only way to dominate girls was gently.

Numbnuts wrote:His complete lack of humour goes without saying.
Yeah, I would agree. Those dutchies are humourless.

Numbnuts wrote:It is clear enough, of course, why your million-of-servers-we-host-members are defecting to our exclusive selected servers
Defecting? Get a grip will you, this is not a war, this is a GAME.

Numbnuts wrote:Have a nice and beautiful day, just like my love and I (3rd wedding anniversay lies ahead :D )!
Congratulations on your 3 years of marriage. I hope he doesn't get as bored of you as I am already am.

--------------
In future, if you want to have a discussion, debate or argument on a level more mature - make sure you have reasonable proof to back up your claims, don't try and be funny with you pathetic insults and make sure you use words that work with the subject you are referring to; domination, brutal, defecting etc. Also, your relationship status should stay on facebook, my opinion of you or your 'story' is not determined by how many years of marriage you have or how attracted you are to your husband.

Come back when you are ready to have a serious discussion, bring the player GUID with you.
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

Hoogie
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Hoogie » June 1st, 2013, 6:47 pm

It was me that joined their server actually.

Regarding this 'rage' i'm assuming you were talking about my forum post, explaining what happened, which you unfortunately deleted (way to deal with critism). I wanted to look up my post because for the life of me, i can't remember what the situation was. I can remember getting some kind of remark of you, which i replied with "Says the one with <insert your score>". You decided to kick/ban me.

Also, the 'rage' with spawn spots was "dat_spawn" or something in that trend.

I think Drofder covered the rest. Showing how, in your mind, everyone is superior to you and everything that has to do with you, like your clan and husband which all are very related to this subject so thank you for bringing that up. Frankly i didn't read your whole essay but i got the gist of it.

And for some reason you believe that because you are a female i should behave differently. Perhaps that is the case for your 14 year old boyfriends which you are the only female contact for and therefor are willing to look past your obsessiveness. Doesn't mean the rest of the world is sweetheart.

Thanks for a good chuckle though!
-=[[CoDJumper.com Movies]]=-
[[Ambush]] || [[Backlot]] || [[Bloc]] || [[Bog]] || [[Broadcast]] || [[Chinatown]] || [[Countdown]]
[[Crash]] || [[Creek]] || [[Crossfire]] || [[District]] || [[Downpour]] || [[Killhouse]] || [[Overgrown]]
[[Pipeline]] || [[Shipment & Wetwork]] || [[Showdown]] || [[Strike]] || [[Vacant]]

A woman can fake an orgasm, but a man can fake an entire relationship

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » June 1st, 2013, 9:06 pm

Sounds like you got your ass handed over to you by some females Hoogie :D

Also Drofder, why are you so awesome?
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Hoogie
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Hoogie » June 1st, 2013, 10:19 pm

I was actually doing quite well 8)
[[Ambush]] || [[Backlot]] || [[Bloc]] || [[Bog]] || [[Broadcast]] || [[Chinatown]] || [[Countdown]]
[[Crash]] || [[Creek]] || [[Crossfire]] || [[District]] || [[Downpour]] || [[Killhouse]] || [[Overgrown]]
[[Pipeline]] || [[Shipment & Wetwork]] || [[Showdown]] || [[Strike]] || [[Vacant]]

Xpayne
PC Team
PC Team

Post by Xpayne » June 1st, 2013, 11:14 pm

I was so busy and lazy to read the whole stuff ! And I just SAy OK!
I'll take care of checking whether the music is royalty-free or not

Let's save this post.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » June 2nd, 2013, 12:48 am

Hoogie wrote:I was actually doing quite well 8)
I checked you stats, you were about 1.4 K/D.
[SoE]_Zaitsev wrote:Also Drofder, why are you so awesome?
I am not, I just look awesome while surrounded by idiots. ;)
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."

Mooselflies
CJ Spammer!
CJ Spammer!

Post by Mooselflies » June 2nd, 2013, 10:34 am

Drofder2004 wrote:
Hoogie wrote:I was actually doing quite well 8)
I checked you stats, you were about 1.4 K/D.
Thats well for hoogie compared to his 0.1 K/D's

Hoogie
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Hoogie » June 2nd, 2013, 11:00 am

Screw you Moose :lol:

Considering you start off with a 1-click-1-shot gun and have to rank yourself up to the auto-gun you are bound to do bad at the beginning. So it's half decent :D

But i was referring to the game where i got kicked of course ;)

Rezil
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Rezil » June 2nd, 2013, 2:29 pm

What the fuck am I reading?
Drofder2004: Drofder's rules for reviewing a map
[...]
#5 If your name is Rezil, minimum 5/5.
---
<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]:
I heard somewhere that the best way to start is juggling 2 balls with one hand, so you will get a feel for it.

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » June 2nd, 2013, 2:45 pm

Rezil wrote:What the fuck am I reading?
Well, you know that mission we sent Hoogie on (spying on a paintball server) - well it turns out Hoogie got caught and said some hurtful things to the ladies there. Also, there is a woman who runs the thing with a bigger e-penis than you can imagine - talking about imagination, she has an incredible vocabulary; describing the brutal domination suffered by their gentle females.
Also, just in case you were interested, this woman has managed to stay married for nearly 3 years - you should see her husband, he is gorgeous and loving. If you ever want to play on one of their server, you are welcome to do so. Their servers are brilliant. Their servers range from CoD to Minecraft to BF. Their servers have rules though, they are moderated by moderators who are overruled by admins who administrate the servers who bow down to masteradmins!
Everyone loves their servers - except Hoegie (I underline, bolded and italicised the joke, just in case you didn't see it). And finally, if you didn't understand why we were slowing losing members, it was because they were defecting to paintball.

Did that help?

Hoogie
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Hoogie » June 2nd, 2013, 3:25 pm

That made my day :lol:

Mooselflies
CJ Spammer!
CJ Spammer!

Post by Mooselflies » June 2nd, 2013, 4:10 pm

Hoogie wrote:That made my day :lol:
Amen.