Forum for all kinds of CoD4 jumps.

Moderator: Core Staff

runescare
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

New Bounces 16 | CoD 4 PC

Post by runescare » April 21st, 2013, 5:43 pm

Hey guys the longest new bounces episode i ever made:

Gaming is the entertainment, glitching provides the action.

Aciid x_^
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Re: New Bounces 16 | CoD 4 PC

Post by Aciid x_^ » April 21st, 2013, 7:41 pm

It was good, definitely not as good as your previous ones, but it was fun to watch. The music was alright but intro was kinda dull. Umm... I don't know what you tried to do @ 01:35 but that was just pointless + What was the point of the 20+ demo's for overgrown from zero? I know they are new bounces nonetheless but it was just the same but to different locations. (Also overgrown sucks)
Overall you did a great job on this. Good job!

Hardcore
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by Hardcore » April 22nd, 2013, 12:01 am

Aciid x_^ wrote:It was good, definitely not as good as your previous ones, but it was fun to watch. The music was alright but intro was kinda dull. Umm... I don't know what you tried to do @ 01:35 but that was just pointless + What was the point of the 20+ demo's for overgrown from zero? I know they are new bounces nonetheless but it was just the same but to different locations. (Also overgrown sucks)
Just chill out and watch people flying :D
. Image

runescare
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by runescare » April 22nd, 2013, 12:30 am

Aciid x_^ wrote:It was good, definitely not as good as your previous ones, but it was fun to watch. The music was alright but intro was kinda dull. Umm... I don't know what you tried to do @ 01:35 but that was just pointless + What was the point of the 20+ demo's for overgrown from zero? I know they are new bounces nonetheless but it was just the same but to different locations. (Also overgrown sucks)
I know you liked the video, but I would just like to make a point here. You go around on everyone video critiquing, hating but where are your epic videos, it is a fucking miracle that we found 70 demos this late in the game. Take a chill pill and enjoy videos, you are the only one who didn't like the intro, and as for overgrown if you don't like the map what's to say others do?

Aciid x_^
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by Aciid x_^ » April 22nd, 2013, 4:02 pm

runescare wrote:
I know you liked the video, but I would just like to make a point here. You go around on everyone video critiquing, hating but where are your epic videos, it is a fucking miracle that we found 70 demos this late in the game. Take a chill pill and enjoy videos, you are the only one who didn't like the intro, and as for overgrown if you don't like the map what's to say others do?
Yes, I am a critic if you say so. And it was criticism so don't take it like a 10 year old and comment about me. And I recall saying I enjoyed watching it so don't say it's ALL my fault for watching a video you made for us.

runescare
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by runescare » April 23rd, 2013, 12:45 am

Yes, I am a critic if you say so. And it was criticism so don't take it like a 10 year old and comment about me. And I recall saying I enjoyed watching it so don't say it's ALL my fault for watching a video you made for us.
Call me a 10 year old if you must, but you failed to see the point. If you are going to heavily critique every video you watch do it without bias. You should not dislike a video due to not liking the map. You should sit back, relax, and enjoy the ever so rare great codjumping videos now days instead of criticizing them.

Aciid x_^
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by Aciid x_^ » April 23rd, 2013, 5:03 pm

runescare wrote:
Call me a 10 year old if you must, but you failed to see the point. If you are going to heavily critique every video you watch do it without bias. You should not dislike a video due to not liking the map. You should sit back, relax, and enjoy the ever so rare great codjumping videos now days instead of criticizing them.
When did I say I hated this video? I just said overgrown sucks and you had a fit.

scott
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by scott » April 23rd, 2013, 7:01 pm

tbf overgrown is a shit map haha
Check out my YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/CodGlitchesHD

runescare
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by runescare » April 23rd, 2013, 8:49 pm

Overgrown may not be the best map but that is still an opinion, and I had a fit due to your constant criticizing of every video you watch.

Aciid x_^
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by Aciid x_^ » April 23rd, 2013, 9:07 pm

I've only commented on 2 of your video's. Stop being a drama queen :oops:

runescare
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by runescare » April 23rd, 2013, 11:07 pm

I'm not saying just in my videos:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15896&p=175309#p175309

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsW56BxWkIs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thaKFvWr04U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5VmVGK0Uuc

Just a few examples of you criticizing other people/ their works. Obviously a little criticism is needed but you tend to take it a little far sometimes. I'm just telling you to chill out and enjoy the videos.

Aciid x_^
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by Aciid x_^ » April 24th, 2013, 3:59 pm

runescare wrote:I'm not saying just in my videos:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15896&p=175309#p175309

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsW56BxWkIs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thaKFvWr04U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5VmVGK0Uuc

Just a few examples of you criticizing other people/ their works. Obviously a little criticism is needed but you tend to take it a little far sometimes. I'm just telling you to chill out and enjoy the videos.
You obviously don't get my point. I said I criticized on 2 of YOUR video's. Not meaning others.

+ Everything isn't going to please everyone. Youtube video's are like marmite, you either hate it or you like it.

runescare
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by runescare » April 25th, 2013, 1:35 am

Youtube video's are like marmite, you either hate it or you like it.
You just contradicted your very first comment.

x0ozero0x
PS3 Team
PS3 Team
PSN ID: x0ozero0x

Post by x0ozero0x » April 25th, 2013, 1:46 pm

Can we stop giving a f**k now? I'm sorry for finding multiple landings for the same bounce, I'll make sure not to do it ever again.
If there was a solo route onto the trees in the first place though Overgrown might actually be an enjoyable map. Get on it Aciid find that solo route!

Aciid x_^
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by Aciid x_^ » April 25th, 2013, 4:33 pm

Gratz being that one retard that has to be right ALL the time. Just so you know, those video's were pure garbage and you know that. Also why do you care about what I say about other video's? Mind your own business :roll:

Congratulations on derailing your own thread!
Last edited by Aciid x_^ on April 25th, 2013, 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.