COD4 Overall look

Chat area specifically for CoDJumper

Moderator: Core Staff

Pandabeef
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

COD4 Overall look

Post by Pandabeef » March 20th, 2013, 8:24 pm

When I watch the videos made by the codjumper community the videos look really nice. Do you make the videos look the way they look when you edit it or do they look like that when you are playing. If they look so when playing how can I make my game look like that (they look really awesome :D)?

x0ozero0x
PS3 Team
PS3 Team
PSN ID: x0ozero0x

Re: COD4 Overall look

Post by x0ozero0x » March 20th, 2013, 8:30 pm

It's called a movie config. You can find a whole bunch of them here, as well as tutorial on how to use them. You use them when re-recording your demo's in whatever way you find best, whether that be fraps, avidemo or any other application.
They aren't really recommended to use whilst playing as they lower fps and a lot of the commands won't work in non-devmap servers. Best to stick with your regular gaming cfg unless you plan on creating videos any time soon :P

Hardcore
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by Hardcore » March 20th, 2013, 8:33 pm

We use Cfg/Skins/Edit for our videos.

You'll have really nice graphics with cfg's, Skins are just changing the color of textures and edit well you can change everything.

So you can play with cfg's and skins, but your fps's are lowering so I personnaly play with lower graphics and I only use cfg's movies when I want to do a video :)
. Image

Pandabeef
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by Pandabeef » March 20th, 2013, 9:01 pm

Ok thx, this was really helpful :)