Cannot connect to servers.

Talk about anything related with the servers

Moderator: Core Staff

Pandabeef
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Cannot connect to servers.

Post by Pandabeef » March 20th, 2013, 8:16 pm

Hey, I cannot connect to the codjumper servers because when I try connecting using the IP it says wrong version: 1.7, what should I do?

Pandabeef
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Re: Cannot connect to servers.

Post by Pandabeef » March 20th, 2013, 8:26 pm

If i do that, will I still be able to play in the servers I were able to play before?

Pandabeef
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by Pandabeef » March 20th, 2013, 8:38 pm

What about when I try to connect to some of the other servers it doesn't say that but it takes some time and then it says server connection timed out or server disconnected or something like that. Also what do the codjumper server include (normal gameplay, jumping and bouncing, or what)?

Hardcore
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by Hardcore » March 20th, 2013, 8:41 pm

Pandabeef wrote:What about when I try to connect to some of the other servers it doesn't say that but it takes some time and then it says server connection timed out or server disconnected or something like that. Also what do the codjumper server include (normal gameplay, jumping and bouncing, or what)?
Today most of the servers in cod4 are on 1.7, and so are the codjumper serevrs I guess.

For your second question, it depends which server you want to join. There is plenty of it, all are for codjumping but some are only for stock maps and other are for custom maps. And some are for both ^^
. Image

x0ozero0x
PS3 Team
PS3 Team
PSN ID: x0ozero0x

Post by x0ozero0x » March 20th, 2013, 8:43 pm

They include CoDJumping...also your disconnecting from other servers could be any number of reasons, you may just have a poor internet connection or bad latency between you and the server. Join closer located servers.

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » March 23rd, 2013, 8:07 pm

What version are you running? It'll say in the bottom corner of the CoD4 MP main menu.

If you're on the install verison (i.e. not patched yet), you'll need to install 1.6 and then 1.6-1.7 (i.e. only need to install 2 patches).