few questions CoD 1

Have a question about modding, modelling or skinning? Have a tutorial to post? Post here!

Moderator: Core Staff

NHFL
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

few questions CoD 1

Post by NHFL » January 20th, 2013, 10:52 am

hi guys
1) how can I do delay in pathnode in cod radiant(when we enter map bots are going to target and I want to they wait a few seconds before they go there)
2) I am looking for a mod like awe 2.12 but for single player(I want to be able to shot down head of bots like in unreal tournament 99 :))
3) I need this mod http://callofduty.filefront.c o m/file/CreateACharacter;107197 but i cant download it maybe You have got this on your HDD this mod make you are able to choose helmet skin and gun before mp game like in CS 1.6
4) I want to add bayonet to mauser(kar98k) I export this gun from xmodel to .obj file by using program xmodel exporter I add bayonet to this gun in 3dsmax but I dont know what do next(need this to single player game)

NHFL
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Re: few questions CoD 1

Post by NHFL » January 29th, 2013, 1:40 pm

i have got new questions
5) how to get mortars be able to kill bots h ttp://modsonline.com/Tutorials-read-170.html
6)how to size up fragmessage for example "you killed NHFL" I want bigger letters
7)i made spawner for my bots they respawn when they killed but only when between me and them are wall and I dont see them do you know how to get bots respawn on my sight

but the most important is question number 1) and 4) maybe someone can do this model kar98k with bayonet for me??