BETA: mp_pj_sewage

Have a jump map that we don't have on our site? Let us know!

Moderator: Core Staff

Chucky.
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Re: BETA: mp_pj_sewage

Post by Chucky. » July 11th, 2012, 7:58 pm

Pedsdude wrote:
pjchucky wrote:Thanks for the idiot remark. I wanted to know why it sucked, yes to improve but I didn't want advise on how to improve for those people who doesn't like my maps. I asked for advice in another thread, my second thread was asking what exactly are the reasons why it sucked. Not just because of the difficulty, I was asking about the textures, theme, bugs etc. You fail to see my reasoning, I fail to see why you called me an idiot.
Is this the "second thread" you're referring to? If so, "IDK, I'll leave the comments to CJ community..." seems like an open invitation for thoughts, help, advice etc., rather than specifically asking "why it sucked". If you fail to understand my first sentence, then there's clearly no hope for you.
This is my map release thread where I DO ask for advice. I'm refering to my other thread where I asked why my maps suck. There isn't any hope for me? Wow, you're snooping too your own level now. Is it fun right down there?

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » July 11th, 2012, 8:19 pm

pjchucky wrote:This is my map release thread where I DO ask for advice. I'm refering to my other thread where I asked why my maps suck. There isn't any hope for me? Wow, you're snooping too your own level now. Is it fun right down there?
So to clarify, you don't understand this sentence?:
"If you want to know why your map sucks, but not want any advice, then you're an idiot."
(note the use of the word "if")

Also, I believe you mean stooping, and yes, I'm enjoying myself :lol:

x0ozero0x
PS3 Team
PS3 Team
PSN ID: x0ozero0x

Post by x0ozero0x » July 11th, 2012, 8:26 pm

I think the advice and telling you what parts of your map/s "sucked" came hand in hand. Also I'm bored of this now can we just move on? Lock please?

Chucky.
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by Chucky. » July 11th, 2012, 10:02 pm

x0ozero0x wrote:I think the advice and telling you what parts of your map/s "sucked" came hand in hand. Also I'm bored of this now can we just move on? Lock please?
I agree with the second half. Yes, I know what you meant. I asked why my maps sucked. Then I was getting anwsers saying "heres some new textures, when I made a map it was great." Wtf? I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. It really does show the inner child too you.

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » July 11th, 2012, 10:56 pm

You have no idea how you are making a fool out of yourself. Insulting everyone who helped you.
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Chucky.
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by Chucky. » July 11th, 2012, 11:48 pm

[SoE]_Zaitsev wrote:You have no idea how you are making a fool out of yourself. Insulting everyone who helped you.
I'm not insulting anyone. I'm explaining what I think, but if you think I'm insulting everyone then fine. That's cool. I wont post on this off subject post anymore.

S3x! Th1ng
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by S3x! Th1ng » July 12th, 2012, 12:12 am

You need to understand something if you put a folder as a beta version and if these people say what they do not like you could've just changed the fucking crounch jumping and everything would be fine just do not know you take criticism

Chucky.
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by Chucky. » July 30th, 2012, 5:57 pm

Hi all, I was just wondering if it's worth fixing this map? The low roofs and stuff. Thanks...

x0ozero0x
PS3 Team
PS3 Team
PSN ID: x0ozero0x

Post by x0ozero0x » July 30th, 2012, 6:50 pm

Up to you buddy. Will you get any self-satisfaction from completing this map? If so then sure.

Chucky.
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by Chucky. » July 30th, 2012, 9:06 pm

x0ozero0x wrote:Up to you buddy. Will you get any self-satisfaction from completing this map? If so then sure.
Of course I will, love to map. I was just wondering if "this" maps worth fixing. :D