Forum for all kinds of MW3 jumps.

Moderator: Core Staff

DTFtheBOUNCER
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe
Gamertag: Link DTF

MW3 : Climbouncing

Post by DTFtheBOUNCER » June 18th, 2012, 3:45 am

Hey, just wondering if people know that climb bouncing is possible in mw3? I've known about it for about a month, but i'm not the best bouncer so i want to see some pro's find some really good ones. The only recorded proof i have is two shots in this montage

The best example is at 2:48.

F |Madness| U
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Re: MW3 : Climbouncing

Post by F |Madness| U » June 18th, 2012, 6:18 pm

Nice I didn't know it was possible, although I doubt there are many places to get to since most things are clipped and due to restricted fps its very hard to get any distance/height from climb bouncing.
-

DTFtheBOUNCER
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe
Gamertag: Link DTF

Post by DTFtheBOUNCER » June 18th, 2012, 9:57 pm

F |Madness| U wrote:Nice I didn't know it was possible, although I doubt there are many places to get to since most things are clipped and due to restricted fps its very hard to get any distance/height from climb bouncing.
Okay thanks for replying, that kinda sucks tho :( atleast theres some good montage spots. Also as you may have noticed there is one on mw2, do many people know about that, and also would more spots be possible on it?

F |Madness| U
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by F |Madness| U » June 18th, 2012, 10:45 pm

DTFtheBOUNCER wrote:
F |Madness| U wrote:Nice I didn't know it was possible, although I doubt there are many places to get to since most things are clipped and due to restricted fps its very hard to get any distance/height from climb bouncing.
Okay thanks for replying, that kinda sucks tho :( atleast theres some good montage spots. Also as you may have noticed there is one on mw2, do many people know about that, and also would more spots be possible on it?
Can't really comment too much, havn't played it much. But most people I know of wouldn't know that it's possible, however very few people jump on MW2/MW3 I believe.
-

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » June 19th, 2012, 10:52 am

MW2 had quite a lot of 'jumps' with using carepackages, flares and shotgun jumps to get to places. It's no bouncing, but still...
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

The Unknown
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by The Unknown » June 21st, 2012, 4:49 pm

true ^ and it was quiet fun at the time until...

CJGreenLabel
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe
Gamertag: CJGreenLabel
PSN ID: CJGreenLabel

Post by CJGreenLabel » June 22nd, 2012, 12:43 pm

Not many glitches in MW3, i know some Shotgunjumps, and some Knifelaunches. when some1 find a glitch, they patch it with a death wall. =(