General chat area for anything whatsoever

Moderator: Core Staff

Pro x Gaming
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe
Gamertag: eZ Korruptiion

Just here :)

Post by Pro x Gaming » April 13th, 2012, 2:34 am

I'm posting this new topic here because i love the way the admins/PC team/core staff handle things. They handle everything in the right way, i was just looking at some older topics and i was like "wow they really know how to handle things in the nicest way as possible". I here play a lot of the CJ servers and. I love CJ so much its my life, I have been playing for about 4 years. I play Xbox and PC so i have had a lot of experience in the Cod Jumper area. I love the higher members of the Cod Jumper website, and there ways of handling things. To me i would love to be a high member i am responsible and i'm mature so i am just posting this topic to let you know the care and love i have of Cod Jumper. And for you guys to think about me being a VIP or such on your servers. :)

Hoogie
Core Staff
Core Staff

Re: Just here :)

Post by Hoogie » April 13th, 2012, 1:03 pm

As you know the way we handle things, you should also know that we don't give out admin that easy ;)
-=[[CoDJumper.com Movies]]=-
[[Ambush]] || [[Backlot]] || [[Bloc]] || [[Bog]] || [[Broadcast]] || [[Chinatown]] || [[Countdown]]
[[Crash]] || [[Creek]] || [[Crossfire]] || [[District]] || [[Downpour]] || [[Killhouse]] || [[Overgrown]]
[[Pipeline]] || [[Shipment & Wetwork]] || [[Showdown]] || [[Strike]] || [[Vacant]]

A woman can fake an orgasm, but a man can fake an entire relationship

F |Madness| U
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by F |Madness| U » April 13th, 2012, 6:11 pm

Hoogie wrote:As you know the way we handle things, you should also know that we don't give out admin that easy ;)
-

Goro92
CJ Spammer!
CJ Spammer!

Post by Goro92 » April 13th, 2012, 9:01 pm

Nice try! lol

Pro x Gaming
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by Pro x Gaming » April 13th, 2012, 9:37 pm

Ha ha i know that it's good that you guys don't give out admin easily. Only people like me should get it ;) ha ha just kidding.

BeZZo
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by BeZZo » April 13th, 2012, 10:24 pm

lol

Pro x Gaming
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by Pro x Gaming » April 13th, 2012, 10:37 pm

But anytime you guys need a new admin/VIP/moderator i will be here :)

Pro x Gaming
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by Pro x Gaming » April 13th, 2012, 10:53 pm

Well duh Killer :P

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » April 14th, 2012, 4:00 pm

Nice introduction post, I guess? lol.

At the end of the day, we can't please everyone, so while you like the way we handle things, others (albeit mostly immature people) don't.

The best way of getting admin/VIP on any of our servers is to become good friends with one of the server owners. We're not particularly actively searching for new team members, and as Sam said, there's plenty of people who have been active and helpful in this community for a long time whom we would take preference of over someone we haven't known very long.

Pro x Gaming
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by Pro x Gaming » April 20th, 2012, 12:26 am

Yo man i understand that completely just tried to get my request in there lol but really bro i have done CJ for a long time now almost 5 and a half years. I know that is not long to you guys but still you know just thought that would help :) and i would be some good help for you :P

F |Madness| U
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by F |Madness| U » April 20th, 2012, 4:33 pm

Not meaning to sound arrogant but stop trying to advertise yourself as being an option for a new potential staff member. They've already said there are plenty of people who have been around longer (the community, not just jumping) and would be more likely to get it, but still probably won't due to the lack of need for new staff.
-

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » April 20th, 2012, 5:48 pm

What Madness said. There's loads of people we like to invite. But there simply isn't a reason to due to lack of stuff to do.

All I do for instance nowadays is troll on the forums. I've had my share of activities in the past (And so do a lot of other members). But ever since MW2 and its lack of jumps (And the games afterwards) there's simply not enough to do.
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Pro x Gaming
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by Pro x Gaming » April 21st, 2012, 11:24 pm

Heyy sorry for my posts about admin and stuff. I really shouldn't post that many i mean i do understand there is many people before me and yes i am a new comer and yes you guys don't like these kinda posts and yes i'm sorry about it. I was just trying to get my little say in there you know. But i am truly sorry for the post it won't happen again. :|

F |Madness| U
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by F |Madness| U » April 22nd, 2012, 9:08 am

Good to hear, only person who I knew that managed to become part of the staff particularly quick was Sonic. He was regularly (and i mean regularly, almost always) playing on the servers, helping people and reporting problems as well as making helpful contributions to the community on the forums. Your best bet of becoming staff or such would be to do these things, be as helpful as possible and spend alot of time on the servers. However you shouldn't want to be staff just for the fact of being a staff, you should want it because you want to help people out and keep the servers running fine etc. With this being said there is still no real need for new staff at the moment, so it is unlikely you would be needed.
-

matt101harris
PC Team
PC Team

Post by matt101harris » April 22nd, 2012, 10:49 am

I did cringe a little at that first post :). But you need to be cool like me to get admin... As i am cool and what not. If anyone says otherwise its a lie... HAHA
PeЧĐuĐe@CoDJumper.com: put your cock away, you sick man
Matty@CoDJumper.com: hahaha
PeЧĐuĐe@CoDJumper.com: (while i whip mine out)
Matty@CoDJumper.com: lol
PeЧĐuĐe@CoDJumper.com: just kidding
PeЧĐuĐe@CoDJumper.com: ... i don't have one :(