General chat area for anything whatsoever

Moderator: Core Staff

cianw1
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper
Gamertag: cianw1

How to add custom graditents in GIMP

Post by cianw1 » March 24th, 2012, 10:50 pm

I just made this new video and i would appreciate it if anyone could point out parts i can make better for future videos. I just started using Camtesia and if you have any criticism could you let me know.

Me: Well, i think the ONLY way to resolve this problem is...KS reseign from site admin and me to take his place, and then commence my plan for world domination...
KS : Done.

Hoogie
Core Staff
Core Staff

Re: How to add custom graditents in GIMP

Post by Hoogie » March 25th, 2012, 11:37 am

Can't even see your mouse so can't see where you are clicking. Not that you need it for this tutorial. It's pretty obvious what to do but for the more complex tutorials you need it. I suppose this was just a test.

Also tutorials are better with voice overs. So you can explain what you are doing.
-=[[CoDJumper.com Movies]]=-
[[Ambush]] || [[Backlot]] || [[Bloc]] || [[Bog]] || [[Broadcast]] || [[Chinatown]] || [[Countdown]]
[[Crash]] || [[Creek]] || [[Crossfire]] || [[District]] || [[Downpour]] || [[Killhouse]] || [[Overgrown]]
[[Pipeline]] || [[Shipment & Wetwork]] || [[Showdown]] || [[Strike]] || [[Vacant]]

A woman can fake an orgasm, but a man can fake an entire relationship

cianw1
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper
Gamertag: cianw1

Re: How to add custom graditents in GIMP

Post by cianw1 » March 25th, 2012, 3:51 pm

Yeah i noticed that too im not sure why it didnt pick up the mouse movements. And i dont think i will be doing voiceovers because my voice is way to boring :P

Me: Well, i think the ONLY way to resolve this problem is...KS reseign from site admin and me to take his place, and then commence my plan for world domination...
KS : Done.