CJ #10

Talk about anything related with the servers

Moderator: Core Staff

err0r
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

CJ #10

Post by err0r » February 4th, 2012, 11:05 pm

CJ #10 has moved away from CodJumper.com as a official server due to a few problems, We will keep the same IP and ill setup a site with a list of servers that i own so in case of a sudden IP switch you can still get connected or you can always connect anonymous.gs no port needed. So if you have a problem contact me directly and don't post it here as it would be useless.

Shootz123
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe
Gamertag: shootziswhite

Re: CJ #10

Post by Shootz123 » February 4th, 2012, 11:53 pm

This departure saddens me more then anyone here at the forums. I would like to say a few words before i have no time. We have had a very bumpy road this last few months with attacks launched at our server. Now we are Americans at CJ 10 contrary to whatever you guys are(Russian communists?). We believe in equality throughout and stand by our member faithful and strong. You try and attack our servers and we will attack yours. In the next coming days i will be launching a full investigation on the codjumping 1 server. Sonic as most know is a detective against our server and has gathered information which has brought us down. Now you may be saying to yourselves, is this the end for you? And we answer that firm and gay NO! this is not the end to our server. We will not let a needle testicle shut us down. We will still be providing a quality jump server for all to enjoy. And a message to sonic. You have gotten what you wanted justice, just like the second batman. Now i ask, are you happy, you have ruined my life, i have a wife and two kids. Now i have no source of income to feed their starving little crab like mouths. But back on topic Cj 10 will never be forgotten or never will it go down. Weird that CJ 1 has been having so many problems these last couple of days. Any who have noticed this and want a good server to play on are welcome to 10. We are the most played and by far the most skilled server out. We have legends that range from Outcast the noob, to Paragon the mighty homo. Now CJ team think to yourselves who was in the right in this decision? Mojo and i will continue to strive for perfection, even though i am already perfect. And i will make our server the best server for all polar bears and men alike to play with themselves and others (non sexually). Well let this be our good bye from this community, and let it be known we will still be the most played. Y'all mad?

Sonic
PC Team
PC Team

Post by Sonic » February 5th, 2012, 12:09 am

Shootz123
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by Shootz123 » February 5th, 2012, 12:21 am

KillerSam wrote:
Shootz123 wrote:This departure saddens me more then anyone here at the forums. I would like to say a few words before i have no time. We have had a very bumpy road this last few months with attacks launched at our server. Now we are Americans at CJ 10 contrary to whatever you guys are(Russian communists?). We believe in equality throughout and stand by our member faithful and strong. You try and attack our servers and we will attack yours. In the next coming days i will be launching a full investigation on the codjumping 1 server. Sonic as most know is a detective against our server and has gathered information which has brought us down. Now you may be saying to yourselves, is this the end for you? And we answer that firm and gay NO! this is not the end to our server. We will not let a needle testicle shut us down. We will still be providing a quality jump server for all to enjoy. And a message to sonic. You have gotten what you wanted justice, just like the second batman. Now i ask, are you happy, you have ruined my life, i have a wife and two kids. Now i have no source of income to feed their starving little crab like mouths. But back on topic Cj 10 will never be forgotten or never will it go down. Weird that CJ 1 has been having so many problems these last couple of days. Any who have noticed this and want a good server to play on are welcome to 10. We are the most played and by far the most skilled server out. We have legends that range from Outcast the noob, to Paragon the mighty homo. Now CJ team think to yourselves who was in the right in this decision? Mojo and i will continue to strive for perfection, even though i am already perfect. And i will make our server the best server for all polar bears and men alike to play with themselves and others (non sexually). Well let this be our good bye from this community, and let it be known we will still be the most played. Y'all mad?

actually lol'ing, you are saying you were making money from #10? did I read that correctly?

If so, has it occured to you that you wouldn't even have a server in the first place if it wasn't for this community, and the people that established CoDJumping?

Your post makes you look unbelievably childish.
i can't even believe you would try to respond to me. Come at me bro, i will fuck your day up xD. Now to business, no i made no money from CJ 10 nor do i have any children. So you look dumb now for believing me that a codjumping server provided and kept a family alive. And as for the community here for establishing us, yes it did for the first few people that joined. But now its more or less word of mouth and friends telling their friends. I would be embarrassed to be on the cj team after i saw the performance of Sonic. Is that the low standard you guys strive for. And to call me childish you are 100% correct and for you to even respond to me was even more childish. umad?

Shootz123
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by Shootz123 » February 5th, 2012, 12:32 am

Sonic wrote:Image
just for your picture sonic

http://gyazo.com/7cc61f5623a47c5874a8d5132a4fdc8c

Sonic
PC Team
PC Team

Post by Sonic » February 5th, 2012, 12:38 am

Shootz123 wrote:
Sonic wrote:Image
just for your picture sonic

http://gyazo.com/7cc61f5623a47c5874a8d5132a4fdc8c
What exactly am I supposed to see here? Except a list of people?

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » February 5th, 2012, 12:38 am

Shootz123 wrote:We have had a very bumpy road this last few months with attacks launched at our server.
A server... that has enemies?
Shootz123 wrote:Now we are Americans at CJ 10 contrary to whatever you guys are(Russian communists?).
We are both American, European, Asian & Australasian.
Shootz123 wrote:We believe in equality throughout and stand by our member faithful and strong.
You allow people to BUY status. There is no equality in powers that can be bought.
Shootz123 wrote:You try and attack our servers and we will attack yours.
CoDJumper earns no money from server visitors, so attacking your server would be a pointless feat.
Shootz123 wrote:In the next coming days i will be launching a full investigation on the codjumping 1 server.
Please let us know your results. We welcome all feedback; there is even a forum for it: Here
Shootz123 wrote:Sonic as most know is a detective against our server and has gathered information which has brought us down.
Sonic is a CoDJumper Team member, it is part of his 'voluntary job' to take a look at all servers and give feedback to the admins. The information he gathered was that you have NO control over your admins and your admins pay to abuse other players.
Shootz123 wrote:Now you may be saying to yourselves, is this the end for you?
No, I wasn't saying it and I wasn't thinking it.
Shootz123 wrote:And we answer that firm and gay NO!
Ok. :roll:
Shootz123 wrote:We will not let a needle testicle shut us down.
I think the term is "needle dick", but go on...
Shootz123 wrote:We will still be providing a quality jump server for all to enjoy.
Good. We have never wished for you to do anything but that.
Shootz123 wrote:And a message to sonic. You have gotten what you wanted justice, just like the second batman.
Batman? Sonic is more like Sherlock Holmes.
Shootz123 wrote:Now i ask, are you happy, you have ruined my life, i have a wife and two kids. Now i have no source of income to feed their starving little crab like mouths.
That is unfortunate, however CoDJumper is not here to facilitate your 'business'. If we knew you were making money by using the CoDJumper name, we may have to seek legal advice regarding trademark misuse.
Shootz123 wrote:But back on topic Cj 10 will never be forgotten or never will it go down.
Good... but you're now repeating yourself.
Shootz123 wrote:Weird that CJ 1 has been having so many problems these last couple of days. Any who have noticed this and want a good server to play on are welcome to 10.
CoDJumper #1 was being used for a testing ground for the new mod. I have not received any responses since the latest build was released to the public. However, people our still welcome to join your server as they please.
Shootz123 wrote:We are the most played and by far the most skilled server out.
Put your e-peen away before you embarass yourself.
Shootz123 wrote:We have legends that range from Outcast the noob, to Paragon the mighty homo.
I am a self-proclaimed God. Your self-proclaimed legends have nothing I cannot match
Shootz123 wrote:Now CJ team think to yourselves who was in the right in this decision?
We thought about the decision before we made the decision and after we made the decision. Our decision was correct, and your post only concretes over the grave.
Shootz123 wrote:Mojo and i will continue to strive for perfection, even though i am already perfect.
Self-proclaimed perfection meets self-proclaimed God. I do not fear you 8)
Shootz123 wrote:And i will make our server the best server for all polar bears and men alike to play with themselves and others (non sexually). Well let this be our good bye from this community, and let it be known we will still be the most played.
We wish the best of luck with the server and I hope you continue to bring in enough income to feed your family.
Shootz123 wrote:Y'all mad?
No, but I think I know someone who is deep-down :(
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » February 5th, 2012, 12:44 am

Drofder needs a God rank pretty much now. Thanks Drofder, now I can sleep well!

This topic also pretty much confirms why we chose to remove CJ10 as an official CJ server.
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Shootz123
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by Shootz123 » February 5th, 2012, 12:48 am

Drofder2004 wrote:...
And i say to you as i say to all the Queers who try and bring me down. I'm the best around, nobody's ever gonna bring me down. And for the record the ligers of the great Atlantic ocean resent your thoughts and responses. And the mighty Zeus have given me a gift better than any have received (except that kid from a Christmas story) a penis. Having read your response i conclude you do not have one of these god given gifts, i am a top investigator i would know. Now i command you to vote for Ron paul 2012. Or vote for Vermin Supreme, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFXXAuDK1Ao. This man is my father and he ass rapes me.

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » February 5th, 2012, 12:49 am

Shootz123 wrote:i can't even believe you would try to respond to me. Come at me bro, i will fuck your day up xD. Now to business, no i made no money from CJ 10 nor do i have any children. So you look dumb now for believing me that a codjumping server provided and kept a family alive. And as for the community here for establishing us, yes it did for the first few people that joined. But now its more or less word of mouth and friends telling their friends. I would be embarrassed to be on the cj team after i saw the performance of Sonic. Is that the low standard you guys strive for. And to call me childish you are 100% correct and for you to even respond to me was even more childish. umad?
Omg, I can't believe I fell for it. I seriously thought that you were making enough money to live and feed your family. I feel very, very silly indeed.
I congratulate you on managing to trick me!
You're definitly over 16 though, right? You are not gonna trick me twice!
Watch out guys, this troll has gone full throttle and he is punishing us with his crazy tricks and trolling us with his insane lies!

I think we are gonna have to rethink Sonic's position on the CJ Team, this guy makes some valid points. He clearly is not up to standards. We must listen to this 4chan lurking, trollfaced spy with some mean skillz!

I seriously urge the server's owner to put a leash on this guy, before he destroys the reputation of the server.
CoDJumper Team - assemble!
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."

Shootz123
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by Shootz123 » February 5th, 2012, 12:53 am

Drofder2004 wrote:
Shootz123 wrote:i can't even believe you would try to respond to me. Come at me bro, i will fuck your day up xD. Now to business, no i made no money from CJ 10 nor do i have any children. So you look dumb now for believing me that a codjumping server provided and kept a family alive. And as for the community here for establishing us, yes it did for the first few people that joined. But now its more or less word of mouth and friends telling their friends. I would be embarrassed to be on the cj team after i saw the performance of Sonic. Is that the low standard you guys strive for. And to call me childish you are 100% correct and for you to even respond to me was even more childish. umad?
Omg, I can't believe I fell for it. I seriously thought that you were making enough money to live and feed your family. I feel very, very silly indeed.
I congratulate you on managing to trick me!
You're definitly over 16 though, right? You are not gonna trick me twice!
Watch out guys, this troll has gone full throttle and he is punishing us with his crazy tricks and trolling us with his insane lies!

I think we are gonna have to rethink Sonic's position on the CJ Team, this guy makes some valid points. He clearly is not up to standards. We must listen to this 4chan lurking, trollfaced spy with some mean skillz!

I seriously urge the server's owner to put a leash on this guy, before he destroys the reputation of the server.
CoDJumper Team - assemble!
Yes now you know my strength and i am not afraid to use it! I put the penis back into, your ass. I am a high ranking official of the Tooth decay act under my leader Vermin. You sir are a man who is trying to bring a over 16 (good guess) down! I brush my teeth regularly and you have no right to attack me with your unmoral tooth decay.

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » February 5th, 2012, 12:54 am

Shootz123 wrote:And i say to you as i say to all the Queers who try and bring me down.
Try to be best, cause your only a man; and a man's gotta learn to take it.
Try to belive though the going gets rough, that you gotta hang tough to make it.
History repeats itself, try and you succed.
Never doubt that you're the one, and you can have your dream!
You're the best around, nothings gonna ever keep you down!

err0r
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by err0r » February 5th, 2012, 12:56 am

Trolls these days gotta love them and you gotta hate them :lol:

Shootz123
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by Shootz123 » February 5th, 2012, 12:57 am

Drofder2004 wrote:
Shootz123 wrote:And i say to you as i say to all the Queers who try and bring me down.
Try to be best, cause your only a man; and a man's gotta learn to take it.
Try to belive though the going gets rough, that you gotta hang tough to make it.
History repeats itself, try and you succed.
Never doubt that you're the one, and you can have your dream!
You're the best around, nothings gonna ever keep you down!
I have reported this post for being racist and unconstitutional.

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » February 5th, 2012, 12:59 am

err0r wrote:Trolls these days gotta love them :lol:
I have provided a correction, feel free to edit your post.