Simple Question (:

Have a question about modding, modelling or skinning? Have a tutorial to post? Post here!

Moderator: Core Staff

Randy
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Simple Question (:

Post by Randy » June 14th, 2011, 11:07 am

Hi
I have a simple question (maybe not simple at all xD )
Is there any way to interrupt or stop players from using Strafe and Rpg strafe Scripts in jump servers ?
Thnx
Randy

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici. "By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe." - Faust

Goro92
CJ Spammer!
CJ Spammer!

Re: Simple Question (:

Post by Goro92 » June 14th, 2011, 11:17 am

Randy wrote:Hi
Is there any way to interrupt or stop players from using Strafe and Rpg strafe Scripts in jump servers ?
Thnx
Randy
and who uses strafe scipts in jump servers?are so many?how do you know if someone uses it?

Randy
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by Randy » June 14th, 2011, 11:26 am

serveaiuto wrote:
Randy wrote:Hi
Thnx
Randy
and who uses strafe scipts in jump servers?are so many?how do you know if someone uses it?
well thnx for your useless answer
its obvious when someone use a script for strafe ( the way they do the strafe is obvious )
i have a script for normal strafe that can do a 319 strafe and another rpg strafe that can do more than 380 very easy ( cause i do 380 with that script in mp_rpg_training_v1 very easy ) and none of those scripts are mine but i dont like to use scripts because i think it just stop me from getting better in jumping so i want to know if there is any way to stop players using scripts in servers i need some ideas so that i can make a scripts for it :) or if someone allready have it i will be happy if he/she share it here thnx

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici. "By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe." - Faust

Goro92
CJ Spammer!
CJ Spammer!

Post by Goro92 » June 14th, 2011, 12:45 pm

Randy wrote:well thnx for your useless answer
its obvious when someone use a script for strafe ( the way they do the strafe is obvious )
i have a script for normal strafe that can do a 319 strafe and another rpg strafe that can do more than 380 very easy ( cause i do 380 with that script in mp_rpg_training_v1 very easy ) and none of those scripts are mine but i dont like to use scripts because i think it just stop me from getting better in jumping so i want to know if there is any way to stop players using scripts in servers i need some ideas so that i can make a scripts for it :) or if someone allready have it i will be happy if he/she share it here thnx

what command use those scripts?and sorry but i knew olny the strafe script of strike that is very bad lol
i didn't think that with a script u can jump a 380 easily
without the command used by the script for me is impossible to help u

Randy
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by Randy » June 14th, 2011, 12:59 pm

serveaiuto wrote:
Randy wrote:well thnx for your useless answer

what command use those scripts?and sorry but i knew olny the strafe script of strike that is very bad lol
i didn't think that with a script u can jump a 380 easily
without the command used by the script for me is impossible to help u
anyway thanks someone just helped me
have fun

Goro92
CJ Spammer!
CJ Spammer!

Post by Goro92 » June 15th, 2011, 9:33 pm

randy...sorry for the question..but where did u find that script?<.<
u told about not cheating and u have that xD

Randy
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by Randy » June 16th, 2011, 7:15 am

serveaiuto wrote:randy...sorry for the question..but where did u find that script?<.<
u told about not cheating and u have that xD
Yep i have that, i took them from a friend but i dont like to use them xD
so i was looking for a way to stop players using them in my server and i found it xD

F |Madness| U
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by F |Madness| U » June 16th, 2011, 5:52 pm

Care to explain how you stopped them being used? I am quite interested in this as I also do not like scripts.
-

Randy
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by Randy » June 17th, 2011, 8:18 am

F |Madness| U wrote:Care to explain how you stopped them being used? I am quite interested in this as I also do not like scripts.
well if your pb is on the server try to loop cl_yawspeed on 140 on player spawned but if ur pb is not on then loop the cl_yawspeed on 5000

F |Madness| U
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by F |Madness| U » June 17th, 2011, 11:15 am

Ah good point, that will fuck their script up, thanks :)
-