Forum for all kinds of CoD:BO jumps.

Moderator: Core Staff

glitch3790
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper
PSN ID: campbell3790

Re: black ops Rpg Jump type of thing?

Post by glitch3790 » May 1st, 2011, 5:22 pm

yeah, true. however some things do move you back, im gonna try and see if grim reaper pushes you up enough to get on barrel, if it works at all that is

zedjasper
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe
Gamertag: z ZED JAspEr z

Post by zedjasper » July 18th, 2012, 11:19 pm

i apologize for bumping this fourm, but i have noticed getting shot from the L96a1 will move you. if you set it so the steady aim perk is 5% spread, and time it right, you can preform a "sniper" jump. for a small extra boost

F |Madness| U
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by F |Madness| U » July 19th, 2012, 10:06 am

zedjasper wrote:i apologize for bumping this fourm, but i have noticed getting shot from the L96a1 will move you. if you set it so the steady aim perk is 5% spread, and time it right, you can preform a "sniper" jump. for a small extra boost
No point in that, couldn't be used in an unmodded game. Also I don't even think there are any spots you can get to with that small extra jump distance.
-

zedjasper
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe
Gamertag: z ZED JAspEr z

Post by zedjasper » July 19th, 2012, 6:55 pm

F |Madness| U wrote:
zedjasper wrote:i apologize for bumping this fourm, but i have noticed getting shot from the L96a1 will move you. if you set it so the steady aim perk is 5% spread, and time it right, you can preform a "sniper" jump. for a small extra boost
No point in that, couldn't be used in an unmodded game. Also I don't even think there are any spots you can get to with that small extra jump distance.
on summit there are a few, for example there are those two tall poles on the right side of C in domination, it could work there

F |Madness| U
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by F |Madness| U » July 19th, 2012, 10:33 pm

zedjasper wrote:
F |Madness| U wrote:
on summit there are a few, for example there are those two tall poles on the right side of C in domination, it could work there
In a modded gametype..
-