For jump related chat that is specific to the Xbox 360

Moderator: Core Staff

chaos911
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe
Gamertag: depthbysoul

xbox360 bounces?

Post by chaos911 » September 23rd, 2010, 8:45 pm

hey guys ive been tryin to do alot of the bounces ive seen done on pc and none of the main ones invluding pipeline seem to work.

i was wondering if there was a patch on the console that restricted bouncing?

iCYsoldier
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Re: xbox360 bounces?

Post by iCYsoldier » September 23rd, 2010, 9:35 pm

I console, your FPS is limited to 60, if I remember correctly. PC users can change their FPS, resulting in longer strafes and harder bounces.

F |Madness| U
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by F |Madness| U » September 23rd, 2010, 9:50 pm

chaos911 wrote:hey guys ive been tryin to do alot of the bounces ive seen done on pc and none of the main ones invluding pipeline seem to work.

i was wondering if there was a patch on the console that restricted bouncing?
No there isn't a patch that restricts bounces, and pipeline bounce (assuming your talking about the main truck one) does work on consoles, youtube it to see.
-

chaos911
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe
Gamertag: depthbysoul

Post by chaos911 » September 28th, 2010, 12:49 am

i have youtubed the pipeline bounce

and ive tryed it... ive hit and all spots oon the truck and i just die once i hit it no matter where i seem to land...

does anyone here have the game for xbox360 and willing to show me in a private match?

i would greatly appretiate as im kinda bored with the normal glitches and elevators and want to start trying the bounces lol

ConnoR
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper
Gamertag: conz0rz

Post by ConnoR » September 28th, 2010, 4:55 pm

chaos911 wrote:i have youtubed the pipeline bounce

and ive tryed it... ive hit and all spots oon the truck and i just die once i hit it no matter where i seem to land...

does anyone here have the game for xbox360 and willing to show me in a private match?

i would greatly appretiate as im kinda bored with the normal glitches and elevators and want to start trying the bounces lol
I dont really jump on console, but if you want to have a go at it, i would recommend doing it on oldschool first. Its much easier

Depressively
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe
Gamertag: Depressively

Post by Depressively » September 28th, 2010, 6:43 pm

Honestly, old-school for pipeline on xbox is a bit harder, i learned on normal mode first because i couldn't strafe good at the start of my bounce learning. GT- Depressively if you need help im willing to show how, and some good spots to practice strafing.

MAGIKMAN11
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe
Gamertag: BBobcat

Post by MAGIKMAN11 » October 17th, 2010, 9:39 pm

i can help you guys out on bouncing and yes pc players can change their fps and we are limited to 60 and you mite be hitting every where on the truck but you have to hit it at the right angle or you willl never bounce..... so you have to strafe

-BBobcat